Single-Subject Posters

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
How many others have noticed those who come and only post – time-after-time – on single subjects? As if they're maniacal in their goals/aims?

And, how many posters appear to have the same canned responses to any and all threads?

Why do you think that is?

They can be annoying, but every once and a while they spawn a decent thread on something. Usually their contribution is minimal, but you do get some good out of it.

Most OP's are not worth more than a few words, some none, , that also includes the person that posted the thread....

How many others have noticed those who come and only post – time-after-time – on single subjects? As if they're maniacal in their goals/aims?

And, how many posters appear to have the same canned responses to any and all threads?

I first started on the defunct MSNBC political forums in 1999....I've since migrated to a number of boards (which will remain anonymous).....and I've run across the same talking points for the past 16 years.

No matter how often they are debunked, they keep coming back. A canned response is the only acceptable reply (indeed, if a reply is made at all) because otherwise, its just a waste of time. Besides, the only real reason to keep replying at all is to keep them (the spooky them reference) from posting utter BS unopposed.

Yes. There have been several (past and present) that carry a talking points script and rarely deviate from it. My guess is that they are interested in post count... Not debate.

Forum List

Back