Single payer in 8 years

Actually I had full coverage, not catastrophic. But what happened is they went from a $500 deductible to a $1500 (which was partially covered by a $1000 contribution to a HSA), but this year the deductible went to $5000 for single people (i got married so mine is now $8000) but still only the same $1500 HSA contribution. For that they "gave" me 1 checkup for free (but not the lab work), and "only" bumped my premium by $20 a pay period. If I wanted to get a more comprehensive plan it would have been $150 more a pay period. AND I have to participate in a wellness plan, or i get access to even worse plans. So basically my company had to give up its "cadillac" plans, for the steaming mess I am left with. How is that fair?
Your company does not "have" to give up the other plans, if they met the ACA standards. What has happened is that somebody in the company HR for wellness got a pay off. File a complaint with HR and the chief executive officer.

The plans became too expensive under ACA rules, so they had to either jack up my period costs, or raise the deductible, so I get less for more. You haven't answered that, and your lame attempt to blame my companies HR shows you are a hack with no answer. What happened to "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"?
No, they did not. You need to provide far more than your take on the matter.
How do you know? All I know is before ACA my insurance went up a bit year to year, but no radical changes. Then ACA popped up and period costs went up, deductible costs went up, a wellness plan got dropped on me, etc. And again, I liked my old plans, but I could not keep them. Why not?
:) You continue to tell us certainly a somewhat inaccurate as well as not complete narrative, but OK.

And you continue to say nothing, and ignore his questions.

You provide no facts, evidence anything...just more bullshit statements......too easy...I love this board....

And the far right whines, gives no evidence at all, gets evidence in return and either discounts it or lies about it, then they wonder why women, millennials, blacks, browns, and 25% of the GOP is going to vote against Trump.

Single payer will happen. End of story.

No evidence from the kasich supporter...can't even tell us what he agrees with kasich on.....

I have caught him soon many times in bullshit like this.....he avoids the questions.....he has no answer

Actually I had full coverage, not catastrophic. But what happened is they went from a $500 deductible to a $1500 (which was partially covered by a $1000 contribution to a HSA), but this year the deductible went to $5000 for single people (i got married so mine is now $8000) but still only the same $1500 HSA contribution. For that they "gave" me 1 checkup for free (but not the lab work), and "only" bumped my premium by $20 a pay period. If I wanted to get a more comprehensive plan it would have been $150 more a pay period. AND I have to participate in a wellness plan, or i get access to even worse plans. So basically my company had to give up its "cadillac" plans, for the steaming mess I am left with. How is that fair?
Your company does not "have" to give up the other plans, if they met the ACA standards. What has happened is that somebody in the company HR for wellness got a pay off. File a complaint with HR and the chief executive officer.

The plans became too expensive under ACA rules, so they had to either jack up my period costs, or raise the deductible, so I get less for more. You haven't answered that, and your lame attempt to blame my companies HR shows you are a hack with no answer. What happened to "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"?
No, they did not. You need to provide far more than your take on the matter.
How do you know? All I know is before ACA my insurance went up a bit year to year, but no radical changes. Then ACA popped up and period costs went up, deductible costs went up, a wellness plan got dropped on me, etc. And again, I liked my old plans, but I could not keep them. Why not?
:) You continue to tell us certainly a somewhat inaccurate as well as not complete narrative, but OK.

I am telling you my experience, but since it does not fit YOUR narrative, you ignore it.

Just being the dime store hack you are, I guess.

Your experience is filtered through your eyes, marty. And if it is true, then it is ancedotal and subject to fallacy of hasty generalization, as you well know.

bucky simply is in denial and will continue to lie in a heart beat because he is a confirmation bais far rwnj. He is no different than bripat or koshergrl and that ilk.

To the OP: single payer is inevitable.

Your experience is filtered through your eyes, marty. And if it is true, then it is ancedotal and subject to fallacy of hasty generalization, as you well know.

bucky simply is in denial and will continue to lie in a heart beat because he is a confirmation bais far rwnj. He is no different than bripat or koshergrl and that ilk.

How is explaining to you what happened to me "filtering"? Its based on evidence. Before ACA, a decade and a half of the same plan options, over and over, with modest increases. After ACA radical changes I didn't want, increases costs, and less choice.

And single payer will make the disparity worse.

See how he avoids the question

Sorry fakey, many people have reported those.....I don't see Clinton pumping up the aca

I hope she does

But no evidence from you, no facts, more bullshit.....from a fake kasich supporter

I bet he picked kasich to lie aboit on th board, because people said he was liberal.....and now he looks at his rightwinger record( i voted for him in Congress many times, he's from Westerville, oh).....and says oooooh shit.......my ruse is up, I can't name anything I agree with John on.

How is explaining to you what happened to me "filtering"? Its based on evidence. Before ACA, a decade and a half of the same plan options, over and over, with modest increases. After ACA radical changes I didn't want, increases costs, and less choice.

It is based on YOU, which is limited and anecdotal. It is FILTERED through your ideology and beliefs.

Modest increases? Dementia.

Not that Obamacare is better. we're on our way to single payor.

But the gop had it's chance to transition us from employer tax breaks to more or less an auto insurance module, but all they offered was for employers to keep more profits and provide less wages/benefits.

So, we have what we have. Arguing one party is better than the other on healthcare is nonsensical. We have what the dems offered because the gop offered nothing, literally nothing. That's what you teaparty fools wanted them to do, so now, reap what you sowed.

It is based on YOU, which is limited and anecdotal. It is FILTERED through your ideology and beliefs.

How is paying more for less filtered through my ideology?

The plan kept getting worse year after year after the ACA went into place.....

I guess that government dick in your mouth has finally reached your brain and is impairing its function.

See how he avoids the question Sorry fakey, many people have reported those.....I don't see Clinton pumping up the aca I hope she does But no evidence from you, no facts, more bullshit.....from a fake kasich supporter I bet he picked kasich to lie aboit on th board, because people said he was liberal.....and now he looks at his rightwinger record( i voted for him in Congress many times, he's from Westerville, oh).....and says oooooh shit.......my ruse is up, I can't name anything I agree with John on.
Bucky, poor poor Bucky: caught in his partisanship, his racist nonsense, his hatred of others who do better than he does. You are nothing but a far right wing nut job marginalized white male blaming everyone and everything but yourself for your failures in life.

HRC will not talk ACA much. She does not have to. This is over as a campaign topic. ACA will be improved, and eventually a single payer based on a medicare/medicade format will become the platform. Tis what it is.

How is paying more for less filtered through my ideology? The plan kept getting worse year after year after the ACA went into place..... I guess that government dick in your mouth has finally reached your brain and is impairing its function.
All we have is your word, marty, and your ideology. You are simply not worthy as evidence on this issue. The personal attack merely demonstrates those conclusions. Sux to be you, but single payer is in your future.

But the gop had it's chance to transition us from employer tax breaks to more or less an auto insurance module, but all they offered was for employers to keep more profits and provide less wages/benefits.

So, we have what we have. Arguing one party is better than the other on healthcare is nonsensical. We have what the dems offered because the gop offered nothing, literally nothing. That's what you teaparty fools wanted them to do, so now, reap what you sowed.

That's what I saw in my plans, nothing earth shattering until ACA kicked in, and then the increases continued, but the deductibles skyrocketed, and the stupid wellness crap kicked in.

Why does healthcare have to be fixed by dicking me over? Be it the ACA or single payer, where because of my income i will have to pay more for the same service others who pay less get, or even worse, I will have to pay out of pocket for certain services.

Our Republican Party went on its knees to the health insurance and medical and pharma industries instead of serving the public. Now it pays the price. It will vote for single payer when the time comes.

How is paying more for less filtered through my ideology? The plan kept getting worse year after year after the ACA went into place..... I guess that government dick in your mouth has finally reached your brain and is impairing its function.
All we have is your word, marty, and your ideology. You are simply not worthy as evidence on this issue. The personal attack merely demonstrates those conclusions. Sux to be you, but single payer is in your future.

Keep ignoring actual evidence of real world effects. We all know its because of your basic intellectual dishonesty, and overall hackiness.

Our Republican Party went on its knees to the health insurance and medical and pharma industries instead of serving the public. Now it pays the price. It will vote for single payer when the time comes.

Not your party, you fake bastard.

OMG he made that statement, which is every post he's done

And he doesn't give a fuck about you, it's his situation, the problem is there are more like his, many more.

Still no facts or evidence.....

See how he avoids the question Sorry fakey, many people have reported those.....I don't see Clinton pumping up the aca I hope she does But no evidence from you, no facts, more bullshit.....from a fake kasich supporter I bet he picked kasich to lie aboit on th board, because people said he was liberal.....and now he looks at his rightwinger record( i voted for him in Congress many times, he's from Westerville, oh).....and says oooooh shit.......my ruse is up, I can't name anything I agree with John on.
Bucky, poor poor Bucky: caught in his partisanship, his racist nonsense, his hatred of others who do better than he does. You are nothing but a far right wing nut job marginalized white male blaming everyone and everything but yourself for your failures in life.

HRC will not talk ACA much. She does not have to. This is over as a campaign topic. ACA will be improved, and eventually a single payer based on a medicare/medicade format will become the platform. Tis what it is.

My failures ?sorry I'm a business analyst at a fortune 500 company........you fail....I'm good with my lord, my job, and my girl, I dont need the govt to help me out..

But keep.hoping for Congress to raise your min wage job.....and get benefits for your partner....

And she won't talk about a crowning achievement of the Obama administration?

Thanks for proving me right.....she knows it's a loser just like you.

Here is Bucky emoting instead of offering sensible comment on the inevitability of single payer.

images

Marty is giving personal anecdotes and Bucky is just being crazy Bucky.
Wow look at those facts and evidence...Jakey still gives nothing as usual...jakey your gig is up everyone knows your full of shit. Everyone count up starkey posts and let us know how many times he provided evidence and how many times he did not answer a question In a post he quoted And no ill continue to run the score up, because you make it so easy.
And yet again Bucky, attacks without any evidence for or against single payer. Such lame attacks: go to aaronelleand for evidence. You can't attack single payer with any success. You can't attack me with any success. Yup, you are what you are, and that sux.
There's no disputing the facts that SP will cover more efficiently that individual provider. There's simply no dispute, when you compare the US to SP govts. But that isn't the same as saying SP is the best we could have had, either cost wise or social responsibility wise.

the Dems wanted SP. The voters wanted something. the GOP offered literally nothing.

That's what I saw in my plans, nothing earth shattering until ACA kicked in, and then the increases continued, but the deductibles skyrocketed, and the stupid wellness crap kicked in.

Why does healthcare have to be fixed by dicking me over? Be it the ACA or single payer, where because of my income i will have to pay more for the same service others who pay less get, or even worse, I will have to pay out of pocket for certain services.

Stupid wellness? Between the two of us, my wife and I obtain around 2K wellness benefits a year, and there's my kid who gets her obgyn checkups and contraceptive care! I never got that before. I realize I pay more than 2K overall, but the ACA is an improvement there.

And, I only got jack shite when she blew out her shoulder, or my wife had to have her knees fixed, or they thought I had some tumor and I had to have 5 MRIs ... and even then we had to meet the deductible and co-pays. At least I get something now without having to nearly die.

And that's the whole idea. It's cheaper to treat wellness than illness.

---
There's no argument from me that I'd be better off with a tax expenditure equal to what my employer pays. But that's not insurance. I'd say we'd be better off with a tax expenditure for wellness exams, if we bought into subsidized insurance for the broken bone shite, and got cancer and strokes paid for by medicare ......

the gop/tea party fools walked away and primaried any sane goper.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back