Single moms are breeding criminals

Did God tell the abortionists to kill babies?

Or did those damn babies waylay Israel?
doesnt matter, god told Saul to kill babies. if you wanna call him an abortionist you may, but doesnt change the fact that per this verse of the bible, god endorsed killing babies.

I didn't say he didn't.

God also sanctioned Abraham killing Isaac, as well...what does that have to do with the fact that killing babies is still killing babies? You think it's a good thing?

Never mind. I know the answer to that.

Do you support legal abortion?

If so, you're a baby killer. I mean, abortion is killing babies. That's the definition...though the progressives have hijacked THAT term as well, and are trying to force everybody to call them something else. Still, they haven't succeeded yet.

Fuck you.... simple as that. FUCK YOU. At least the babies that I supposedly "kill" have a merciful death... you'd rather see them fucking starve in the streets like some bad UNICEF commercial. And you call yourself a Christian.

You think you need to legislate everybody else's moral compass except for yours. That makes you a fucking tyrant wrapped up in the bible... a book I have great respect for and one that you fucking spit on with every word you speak.

The bible has choice things to say about those who won't defend the helpless, and those who victimize them, baby killer.

Oh... can't find one, huh?

Funny you don't have those same feelings about the poor, the afflicted and the weak in spirit(addicts, immoral people, etc)...Not with your tax dollar... No way... because you know as well as I that if you had a CHOICE, you'd let those fuckers starve...just like the rest of your "Why should I have to pay" Ilk.

Don't try to wrap your own issues and selfishness with the Holy Bible...

I didn't say he didn't.

God also sanctioned Abraham killing Isaac, as well...what does that have to do with the fact that killing babies is still killing babies? You think it's a good thing?

it proves your god endorses killing babies, if you follow your god so closely that means you endorse killing babies as well.

I didn't say he didn't.

The bible also places more value on an already born person than a fetus....Exodus 21:22.

Note that if the Fetus is miscarried, but no injury to the woman takes place... a fine is imposed. If the woman dies, the law of an "eye for an eye" takes precedence.

Forum List

Back