Single moms are breeding criminals

Again, shows what you think of the people you claim to want to help.

I figure that Pussball probably mops up at a Planned Parenthood abortion mill. Without abortion, his 6 figure janitorial job with SEIU benefits based on tax monies goes away. Then what's he going to do? Go flip burgers?

Wow... how many Wingnut talking points can you get into two sentences? go jerk off somewhere else... unless that's killing babies too... then by all means... restrain yourself.

Wow... how many Wingnut talking points can you get into two sentences? go jerk off somewhere else... unless that's killing babies too... then by all means... restrain yourself.

You're just jealous because you failed mop handling 101 and couldn't get a job mopping up after abortions with Pussball.

So you're doomed to a life of SSI checks for your daily pint of MD 20/20.......

hey... you're the one that says our poor aren't REALLY poor...not me... So I'm assuming by that statement and the fact that you hate any kind of public assistance(which is the main reason they're not REALLY poor), you wish to see such things in this country.

Lack of education, lack of opportunity and lack of decent paying jobs cause poverty...all three things you don't want to work with government to fix...So stop trying to hide behind your bible and pretending you're a Christian with your "baby killer" shit. The ONLY thing you care about is your taxes...the rest of the people of this country can sink into hell for all you're concerned.

You are a baby killer. And your post is just bullshit posturing and (as usual) fantasy on your part, and has nothing to do with reality.

No... you just don't like to hear a dissenting viewpoint, so you call me a baby killer. Which is an out and out lie, because I don't believe in abortion. I just don't believe that we should legislate it.

Do you support legal abortion?

If so, you're a baby killer. I mean, abortion is killing babies. That's the definition...though the progressives have hijacked THAT term as well, and are trying to force everybody to call them something else. Still, they haven't succeeded yet.

You are a baby killer. And your post is just bullshit posturing and (as usual) fantasy on your part, and has nothing to do with reality.

No... you just don't like to hear a dissenting viewpoint, so you call me a baby killer. Which is an out and out lie, because I don't believe in abortion. I just don't believe that we should legislate it.

If so, you're a baby killer. I mean, abortion is killing babies. That's the definition...though the progressives have hijacked THAT term as well, and are trying to force everybody to call them something else. Still, they haven't succeeded yet.

False.

Stick with blindly insulting people because you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

You're just jealous because you failed mop handling 101 and couldn't get a job mopping up after abortions with Pussball.

Putting people into imaginary boxes so you can win imaginary arguments again, I see.

If so, you're a baby killer. I mean, abortion is killing babies.

No, if it was, it would be Murder and would be illegal. Show us, any of us, going into the maturnity/pediatric ward of a hospital and killing babies. Pics, links, video would be appropriate evidence in this regard.

That's the definition...though the progressives have hijacked THAT term as well, and are trying to force everybody to call them something else. Still, they haven't succeeded yet.

:lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

None of what I said is false, you lying baby killer.

Abortion is killing babies.
Progressives want to hijack the term "baby" and change it to "embryo" or "fetus" but those biological terms are all for HUMAN BEINGS and/or BABIES ("(human biology) Baby in the early developmental stage, after the zygote phase (at fertilization) to week eight from the time of fertilization (note: week eight from the time of fertilization is equivalent to 10 weeks gestational age)" - Biology Online.) For now, abortion is killing a baby still.

If abortion means ending the life growing inside a woman, and the life is in the form of a baby, then abortion is killing babies.

If you support legal killing of babies, that makes you a baby killer. If not in reality in conscience. If it makes you feel better, you can say you just support the right of OTHER people to kill babies...

No, if it was, it would be Murder and would be illegal. Show us, any of us, going into the maturnity/pediatric ward of a hospital and killing babies. Pics, links, video would be appropriate evidence in this regard.

That's the definition...though the progressives have hijacked THAT term as well, and are trying to force everybody to call them something else. Still, they haven't succeeded yet.

Look, bode is treating us with random bouts of hysteria and irrelevancy.

Thanks for stopping by, loon!

No, you haven't shown that. Please provide your stats on teh million of illegal abortions that took place in 1973 or whenever.

I have done that at least twice for you in other topics. I am not going to make the effort a third time so you can ignore it once again.

Progressives want to hijack the term "baby" and change it to "embryo" or "fetus" but those biological terms are all for HUMAN BEINGS and/or BABIES ("(human biology) Baby in the early developmental stage, after the zygote phase (at fertilization) to week eight from the time of fertilization (note: week eight from the time of fertilization is equivalent to 10 weeks gestational age)" - Biology Online.) For now, abortion is killing a baby still.

If abortion means ending the life growing inside a woman, and the life is in the form of a baby, then abortion is killing babies.

If you support legal killing of babies, that makes you a baby killer. If not in reality in conscience. If it makes you feel better, you can say you just support the right of OTHER people to kill babies...[/QUOTE]

How very sad watching you twist words and call people who have never killed anyone in their life baby killers.

If you are calling people who have never killed babies, "baby killers"....I guess that makes you a "baby killer" too.

Yay! We're ALL baby killers!

Look, bode is treating us with random bouts of hysteria and irrelevancy.

Thanks for stopping by, loon!

Ironic post is Ironic. :lol::lol::lol:

If you support legal killing of babies, that makes you a baby killer. If not in reality in conscience. If it makes you feel better, you can say you just support the right of OTHER people to kill babies...

The life growing in a woman can also be a form of a future soldier. Does that mean in your world abortion is killing our troops?

Seriously, you are clueless.

The life growing in a woman can also be a form of a future soldier. Does that mean in your world abortion is killing our troops?

does that also mean a miscarriage is now murder even if its involuntary? or is it just downgraded to involuntary manslaughter?

does that also mean a miscarriage is now murder even if its involuntary? or is it just downgraded to involuntary manslaughter?

By current legal definition, it would be either involuntary manslaughter or suicide. Plus, a woman who smokes would be committing child abuse, as would anyone smoking near her. That's harsh, but hey, she can claim a deduction on her taxes at inception. I'm sure THAT would never be mis-used.

wow.... more talking points.... how.... expected.

Fuck you.... simple as that. FUCK YOU. At least the babies that I supposedly "kill" have a merciful death... you'd rather see them fucking starve in the streets like some bad UNICEF commercial. And you call yourself a Christian.

You think you need to legislate everybody else's moral compass except for yours. That makes you a fucking tyrant wrapped up in the bible... a book I have great respect for and one that you fucking spit on with every word you speak.

Show me in the BIBLE... anywhere where it says specifically that ending a pregnancy is killing a child... ANYWHERE. Not "suffer the little children" crap... I'm talking God's word saying that ending a pregnancy is wrong. I'll wait.

Like I said... Personally, I'm against abortion... But I'm not so fucking JUDGMENTAL and have such feelings of ENTITLEMENT that I feel that the rest of the country has to bow down to MY will...Because if it's not in the bible... it's not GOD'S will... it's your revisionist gospel.

Fuck you.... simple as that. FUCK YOU. At least the babies that I supposedly "kill" have a merciful death... you'd rather see them fucking starve in the streets like some bad UNICEF commercial. And you call yourself a Christian.

You think you need to legislate everybody else's moral compass except for yours. That makes you a fucking tyrant wrapped up in the bible... a book I have great respect for and one that you fucking spit on with every word you speak.

The bible has choice things to say about those who won't defend the helpless, and those who victimize them, baby killer.

The bible has choice things to say about those who won't defend the helpless, and those who victimize them, baby killer.
Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the LORD sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the LORD. 2 This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ ”

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

God Orders Saul to Kill Babies « Bible Verses Rarely Read on Sunday

oops! damn that bible endorses killing babies.

from 2 different interpretations of the bible as well.

Did God tell the abortionists to kill babies?

Or did those damn babies waylay Israel?

Forum List

Back