Single moms are breeding criminals

Why look, 744.6 in 1973, and 1206.2 in 2005.

OBVIOUSLY abortion is declining!

Fucking retard.

Wow... you are a totally dishonest person, aren't you? Like I said earlier.. I hope that when you meet God, he shows you the mercy and compassion that you refuse to show your fellow man.

Abortion rates are declining from their peak in 1985-ish.
They've declined a tiny bit. So I think perhaps you are being dishonest.

And God will not punish me for refusing to endorse baby killing as a good thing, and helping to protect those people who prey upon the very young and vulnerable.

Last edited:
Expecting people to take care of their responsibilities toward themselves, their family, and society is hardly abuse.

I know self-government is not something you want, but that doesnt change the fact that our society was built upon it and that self government is the only form of goverment that can actually fix societies problems.

lol self government....We have never self governed since the beginning of this nation.
That being said it has been numerous times on this board that i have boasted for more libertarian policies.

Self governing lol...yet here you want to ban abortion and come down with your pathetic judgments on single mothers. Go fuck yourself hypocrite.

Yes. Self governing.

I know this is a difficult concept for you to believe, but I don't want to see a law against abortion. I want to see people willing to cease abortion without being coerced to. I want people to take up their responsibilities without the government mandating anything.

You seem to think that because you want your idealogy enforced by the government, everyone else does as well.

Roe v Wade is bad law. It's not an accurate reflection of the Constitution. Repealing it wont make abortion illegal. It will just return the issue to the states and the people where it belongs and keep the Federal government out of it completely.

If you've bothered reading my posts, you'd also see that I havent condemned any single mothers. Quite the opposite. Ive been condemning the deadbeats who abandon them. No one can claim to be a man and abandon his responsibilities for his children and the woman he should have waited until marriage for. He is an immature child and will be until he steps up and does what needs to be done.

I am also pointing out that we need to stop encouraging parents to go it alone by choice. If marriage is an option, it should encouraged. If adoption is an option, it should be encouraged.

We as a society need to stop destroying any chance our children have because we are unwilling to face the truth and change our lives where necessary for their sake.
Sorry to butt in Avie,but as someone who is looking from the outside in......if I may say

Some Americans need government interference,take your wontan spending and debt factor which is truely horrendous........I think you are a really nice person and enjoy your posts......I would ask you after reading above.

Children in what you are espousing as a "NORMAL' family situation with a Mom and Pop,are often scarred for life if the parents have a break down in their relationship and it becomes violent !!!!! THIS IS NOT A SUITABLE ENVIOMENT TO BRING CHILDREN UP IN............I can see that like me you are happy in your life but it just isn't fair to assume its good for everyone.....by the divorce rates IT CLEARLY ISN'T.

BUT FOREMOST THE CHILDREN ARE TO BE TOP PRIORITY IN THIS SITUATION.

I agree a lot of men are a waste of space and no-hopers but it is always the women married or unmarried that carry the burden........I am really quite shocked that a person hoping to become the President of the United States could even think like this........attacking the vaunerable and those that have no way to respond or reply........It's cheap,these are not worthy men in any way,I just don't understand how a decent person like you and others allow them to get away with this type of banality continually.?????????????

And I know personally how a single Mom can to a degree and her children be treated in a sometimes negative way through no fault of their own.

This is horrible abuse and I think it's a disgrace.....a society is judged by how they treat the less fortunate........Americans FAIL THE FUNDIMENTAL TEST......but the irony is,here they are nastily critisizing one section of society yet they themselves are a parasites, due to the loans secured to allow them basically to keep their standard of living.....who just do they think they are.....yep a lot of mouthy ignorant Americans are a waste of space,greedy,gluttons and nasty to other members of society........your shock jocks are often a manifestation of this hiedious type of American.

Avie there is little kindness in your America at times......WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU ALL.steve..excuse my crappy grammar and spelling today

Last edited:
lol self government....We have never self governed since the beginning of this nation.
That being said it has been numerous times on this board that i have boasted for more libertarian policies.

Self governing lol...yet here you want to ban abortion and come down with your pathetic judgments on single mothers. Go fuck yourself hypocrite.

Yes. Self governing.

I know this is a difficult concept for you to believe, but I don't want to see a law against abortion. I want to see people willing to cease abortion without being coerced to. I want people to take up their responsibilities without the government mandating anything.

You seem to think that because you want your idealogy enforced by the government, everyone else does as well.

Roe v Wade is bad law. It's not an accurate reflection of the Constitution. Repealing it wont make abortion illegal. It will just return the issue to the states and the people where it belongs and keep the Federal government out of it completely.

If you've bothered reading my posts, you'd also see that I havent condemned any single mothers. Quite the opposite. Ive been condemning the deadbeats who abandon them. No one can claim to be a man and abandon his responsibilities for his children and the woman he should have waited until marriage for. He is an immature child and will be until he steps up and does what needs to be done.

I am also pointing out that we need to stop encouraging parents to go it alone by choice. If marriage is an option, it should encouraged. If adoption is an option, it should be encouraged.

We as a society need to stop destroying any chance our children have because we are unwilling to face the truth and change our lives where necessary for their sake.
Sorry to butt in Avie,but as someone who is looking from the outside in......if I may say

Some Americans need government interference,take your wontan spending and debt factor which is truely horrendous........I think you are a really nice person and enjoy your posts......I would ask you after reading above.

Children in what you are espousing as a "NORMAL' family situation with a Mom and Pop,are often scarred for life if the parents have a break down in their relationship and it becomes violent !!!!! THIS IS NOT A SUITABLE ENVIOMENT TO BRING CHILDREN UP IN............I can see that like me you are happy in your life but it just isn't fair to assume its good for everyone.....by the divorce rates IT CLEARLY ISN'T.

I agree a lot of men are a waste of space and no-hopers but it is always the women married or unmarried that carry the burden........I am really quite shocked that a person hoping to become the President of the United States could even think like this........attacking the vaunerable and those that have no way to respond or reply........It's cheap,these are not worthy men in any way,I just don't understand how a decent person like you and others allow them to get away with this type of banality continually.?????????????

And I know personally how a single Mom can to a degree and her children be treated in a sometimes negative way through no fault of their own.

This is horrible abuse and I think it's a disgrace.....a society is judged by how they treat the less fortunate........Americans FAIL THE FUNDIMENTAL TEST......but the irony is,here they are nastily critisizing one section of society yet they themselves are a parasites, due to the loans secured to allow them basically to keep their standard of living.....who just do they think they are.....yep a lot of mouthy ignorant Americans are a waste of space,greedy,gluttons and nasty to other members of society........you shock jocks are often a manifestation of this hiedious type of American.

Avie there is little kindness in your America at times......WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU ALL.steve

Actually, our less fortunate are more fortunate than the less fortunate of any other country on the face of the earth. We have so few truly destitute people that in order to discuss poverty, they had to create a new term, "relative poverty" so we could get our quota of poor people. Because our poor people are not the same as, say, poor people in India ... and we certainly treat them better here than anyone else anywhere in the world.

Which is why we lure the poorest people of the world...they know that of all the destinations in the world, in the US they will be treated best, and in the US they have the best chance of succeeding.

Pretty good for a country that doesnt' treat it's poor people well.

Why look, 744.6 in 1973, and 1206.2 in 2005.

OBVIOUSLY abortion is declining!

Fucking retard.

Wow... you are a totally dishonest person, aren't you? Like I said earlier.. I hope that when you meet God, he shows you the mercy and compassion that you refuse to show your fellow man.

Abortion rates are declining from their peak in 1985-ish.
They've declined a tiny bit. So I think perhaps you are being dishonest.

And God will not punish me for refusing to endorse baby killing as a good thing, and helping to protect those people who prey upon the very young and vulnerable.

Well... when you summarize your position with starting line of "We hate people...."?

You aren't being Christian.

Crime is down.

Teen pregnancy down, too.

STill the fruitcake right needs something to whine about.

They love this old chestnut of a complaint.

They cherish it and pull it out every election cycle like most people pull out cherished Christmas decorations to hang on their Christmas trees.

Yes. Self governing.

This is horrible abuse and I think it's a disgrace.....a society is judged by how they treat the less fortunate........Americans FAIL THE FUNDIMENTAL TEST......but the irony is,here they are nastily critisizing one section of society yet they themselves are a parasites, due to the loans secured to allow them basically to keep their standard of living.....who just do they think they are.....yep a lot of mouthy ignorant Americans are a waste of space,greedy,gluttons and nasty to other members of society........you shock jocks are often a manifestation of this hiedious type of American.

Avie there is little kindness in your America at times......WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU ALL.steve

Actually, our less fortunate are more fortunate than the less fortunate of any other country on the face of the earth. We have so few truly destitute people that in order to discuss poverty, they had to create a new term, "relative poverty" so we could get our quota of poor people. Because our poor people are not the same as, say, poor people in India ... and we certainly treat them better here than anyone else anywhere in the world.

But you can't wait till we see bloated bellies and stick arms here in the good 'ol USA so you can say "yep... they're poor!" can you?

Let's see... abortion? Nope. Contraception? Nope. Help for OUR poor? Nope..not on my dime!

Yeah... you're just a real MotherFUCKING Teresa.

My prayer for you still stands.

Two incomes are better than one, but is the prevalence of single parents the cause of poverty, or a symptom?

There is a lot more to it than that.

{What’s So Great About Marriage?

Waite and Gallagher offer several answers:

Better Financial Picture
The old saying “Two can live as cheaply as one” isn’t exactly true. Two do appear to be able to live as cheaply as one and a half persons, though. That means sharing furniture, food, insurance benefits, a car, etc…. And, when one person becomes ill, loses his or her job, or needs emotional support due to stressors, the spouse is there to help. This is cheaper too, as in home nurses, credit card debt, and therapists cost more.

Married men are more successful in work as well, getting promoted more often and receiving higher performance appraisals. They also miss work or arrive late less often (Kostiuk and Follman, 1989, and Shaw, 1987). As for women, white married women (without children) earn 4% more and black married women earn 10% more than their single peers (Waite, 1995). While some point out that house work for married women (37 hours per week) is greater than that of single women (25 hours), half of that is due to having children (South and Spitze, 1994).
}

The Case for Marriage: Why Married People Are Happier, Healthier, and Better off Financially*|*PsychPage

Which also makes the case for gay and lesbian marriage equality. Thanks! :D

But you can't wait till we see bloated bellies and stick arms here in the good 'ol USA so you can say "yep... they're poor!" can you?

Let's see... abortion? Nope. Contraception? Nope. Help for OUR poor? Nope..not on my dime!

This is the funny thing...you assholes claim that poor children should be killed to prevent crime and starvation.

But when anyone dares to say that single parenthood resultsi n poverty, crime and poverty, you freak out.

So essentially, your stance is that the children themselves cause crime and poverty, the little bastards. Kill them ALL!

Hypocrites. And liars.

And your first sentence...are you high? Try to stop fantasizing about death camps and stick to reality.

Last edited:

This is the funny thing...you assholes claim that poor children should be killed to prevent crime and starvation.

But when anyone dares to say that single parenthood resultsi n poverty, crime and poverty, you freak out.

So essentially, your stance is that the children themselves cause crime and poverty, the little bastards. Kill them ALL!

Hypocrites. And liars.

And your first sentence...are you high? Try to stop fantasizing about death camps and stick to reality.

hey... you're the one that says our poor aren't REALLY poor...not me... So I'm assuming by that statement and the fact that you hate any kind of public assistance(which is the main reason they're not REALLY poor), you wish to see such things in this country.

Lack of education, lack of opportunity and lack of decent paying jobs cause poverty...all three things you don't want to work with government to fix...So stop trying to hide behind your bible and pretending you're a Christian with your "baby killer" shit. The ONLY thing you care about is your taxes...the rest of the people of this country can sink into hell for all you're concerned.

But ban abortion, because you know you want to force women to have their babies.

Yeah, because abortion is the ONLY way not to have babies.

(Or is it the ONLY way that you get a paycheck, Pussball?)

Oh but if they are single then you want to control when they have sex, but if they do have kids fuck'em anyways....

Yep, single girls can only have sex between 9:30 AM and 2:13 PM. Few Titsi Gnats have the intellect you display.. (Most are far smarter.)

Thats called abuse....you people are scum.

Faux outrage at the false scenario you invented - how progressive of you.

Hypocrites. And liars.

hey... you're the one that says our poor aren't REALLY poor...not me... So I'm assuming by that statement and the fact that you hate any kind of public assistance(which is the main reason they're not REALLY poor), you wish to see such things in this country.

Lack of education, lack of opportunity and lack of decent paying jobs cause poverty...all three things you don't want to work with government to fix...So stop trying to hide behind your bible and pretending you're a Christian with your "baby killer" shit. The ONLY thing you care about is your taxes...the rest of the people of this country can sink into hell for all you're concerned.

You are a baby killer. And your post is just bullshit posturing and (as usual) fantasy on your part, and has nothing to do with reality.

Hypocrites. And liars.

Name names. Who says that?

Hypocrites. And liars.

You are a baby killer. And your post is just bullshit posturing and (as usual) fantasy on your part, and has nothing to do with reality.

So, since you are accusing another poster of murder, you best be on the phone to the police and report it.

Killing the little monsters isn't murder, as you and your friends point out. It's just recreational killing.

Killing the little monsters isn't murder, as you and your friends point out. It's just recreational killing.

This kind of post really makes you and your "cause" look incredibly wacko. :cuckoo: Good.

No, it makes baby killers look wacko, as any acurate description of the "cause" does. Believe me, those who go to bat to kill babies are perceived as monsters.

Hypocrites. And liars.

No... you just don't like to hear a dissenting viewpoint, so you call me a baby killer. Which is an out and out lie, because I don't believe in abortion. I just don't believe that we should legislate it.

Forum List

Back