single cylinder biohemp oil motor

ROLAND

Feb 21, 2013
I was wandering if anyone out there is tech advanced enough to develope a single cylinder biohemp fuel engine for a basket bike trike or light frame vehical this would be the tru measure of environmental protection in passenger vehicals using a renewable fuel source that has fewer emmissions of green house gasses an is easy to manufacture an lasts for longer periods of time or perhaps a three cylinder for more moderate sizes or applications such as agriculture an light duty vehicals to distibute goods an foods

an added quatation is that hemp is a geenetically advanced lifeform capable of producing as much useable oxygen as a hundred year old oak tree figure up the mathematics of atmosperic cleansing per acre of industreal hemp vs the damage factors of fossile fuel an the poisoning effects of ground water to the increase of cancer carsinogens in fish livestock an in humans

an corn is a failure cost wise cause it takes a huge amount of acres to produce a small amount of fuel an just as much or more crude oil to produce harvest an manufacture the ethanol thus cost an environment wise its a failure Electric cars are manufactured in plants that are ran off of fossile fuel An charged off of factories that run off of coal heaping huge amounts of coal into refineries an factories to build inferior concept cars is a huge

Okay, I let this go earlier but now I have to know...

Now I'm just spit-ballin here let me know how far off base I am..

You live in some kind mobile dwelling, a camper, trailer, renovated bus,VW van or something to the effect.You committed to the legalization of marijuana and have a "hemp" solution for just about everything right?

I was wandering if anyone out there is tech advanced enough to develope a single cylinder biohemp fuel engine for a basket bike trike or light frame vehical this would be the tru measure of environmental protection in passenger vehicals using a renewable fuel source that has fewer emmissions of green house gasses an is easy to manufacture an lasts for longer periods of time or perhaps a three cylinder for more moderate sizes or applications such as agriculture an light duty vehicals to distibute goods an foods

Funny what you "planet Saviors" consider "tech advanced enough".
Small single cylinder Diesel engines that power "basket bikes" is what people used in Germany between WW1 and WW2:
"Rex" made small gas and Diesel motors:
060525-17.jpg

This one is a gas motor and I got better things to do to than Google for their Diesel model and serve it up yo you..
I got a friend back home who restores these for a hobby, to go "Moped Jousting"
...which is kicking over all the Radar speed traps in your neighborhood:

And nobody but a Hippie would suggest hemp oil as a fuel.
You could get your fuel for free from any fast food restaurant that uses deep friers when they do a cooking "oil change"

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I let this go earlier but now I have to know...

Now I'm just spit-ballin here let me know how far off base I am..

You live in some kind mobile dwelling, a camper, trailer, renovated bus,VW van or something to the effect.You committed to the legalization of marijuana and have a "hemp" solution for just about everything right?
"Hemp" doesn't have THC in it.

Fail.

let me guess you wer raised under power lines An believe the only good commie is a dead one an was raised up by the reagen administration an brainwashed to hate a simple lil plant or perhaps mother chiva is a threat to yer mascilenity OR PERHAPS YER GRANDCHILDREN DONT REQUIRE GOOD OXYGEN TO BREATH

let me guess you wer raised under power lines An believe the only good commie is a dead one an was raised up by the reagen administration an brainwashed to hate a simple lil plant or perhaps mother chiva is a threat to yer mascilenity OR PERHAPS YER GRANDCHILDREN DONT REQUIRE GOOD OXYGEN TO BREATH

Hmmm... how about NO!

LOL, whose mother? Yours?

What the hell is "mascilenity" doyou mean "masculinity" or are you trying to claim mass-senility?

Got news for ya stoner, the burning of bio-matter also releases CO2 and other GHG's.. Bio-matter like oils from a plant..

How much of this miracle hemp oil can you get per plant? An ounce maybe? Not exactly an energy game changer is it?

Again another fine pipe dream by people with no grasp of reality. Sure maybe the hemp oil can power your little moped to the head shop and home, but it can't power your moped and everyone else's car... get a grip, sober up before jumping on a bandwagon..

oh every time a fossile fuel or internal combustian engine starts it burns more oxygen in a few moments than you or I in a lifetime I hope yer mathematically inclined enough to determine the long term effects of such technologies Perhaps a diesel effect biohemp fuel motor would be slower Whats the hurry to burn the ozone An yer hatred tward peacefull cannibis users only reflects on what a hatefull Jerk you are deep down inside I only hope we could all be so hatefull to persons whom peacefully suggest a better way of helping our mother earth (it takes twenty full grown oak trees to supply enough oxygen for a human being to breath annually) our current systems an standards are consuming natural recources that took hundreds of thousands of years to produce in a less than !% fraction of time In outher word good luck seeing 100 years into the future wth yer head shoved up yer BUTT

oh every time a fossile fuel or internal combustian engine starts it burns more oxygen in a few moments than you or I in a lifetime I hope yer mathematically inclined enough to determine the long term effects of such technologies Perhaps a diesel effect biohemp fuel motor would be slower Whats the hurry to burn the ozone An yer hatred tward peacefull cannibis users only reflects on what a hatefull Jerk you are deep down inside I only hope we could all be so hatefull to persons whom peacefully suggest a better way of helping our mother earth (it takes twenty full grown oak trees to supply enough oxygen for a human being to breath annually) our current systems an standards are consuming natural recources that took hundreds of thousands of years to produce in a less than !% fraction of time In outher word good luck seeing 100 years into the future wth yer head shoved up yer BUTT

YES!!!

Evil fossil fuels... Old biomass.... Unlike hemp oil which is NEW BIOMASS!!!!

LOL

New BIOMASS that also uses a plant that produces as much oxygen as a 100 year old oak tree an uses much less area to produce a greater amount of fuel an generates cattle feed an useable products an paper from the fiber content AN most likely creates fuels that are nontoxic to the environment

not to mention a few replies ago you stated yer an advocate for FOSSILE FUEL now yer sayin there both evil thier is nuthin worse than a person whom chastizes an cant deside what side there on

oh every time a fossil fuel or internal combustion engine starts it burns more oxygen in a few moments than you or I in a lifetime

No it doesn't. Where do you get such nonsense?

A human breathes the equivalent of around 500 liters of pure oxygen a day. An engine will take quite a while to work through that much oxygen, exact time depending on the engine. Unless it's a supersized engine, it won't suck that much air just on a startup. So it doesn't even burn a day's oxygen on startup, much less a lifetime's.

not to mention a few replies ago you stated yer an advocate for FOSSILE FUEL now yer sayin there both evil thier is nuthin worse than a person whom chastizes an cant deside what side there on

No there is one thing worse... A guy too stoned to write a coherent sentence... yep pretty annoying..

Splat!

yah yer right there is no way an internal combustian engine could consume more oxygen than a human ya get the point its a gross waist of breathable air AN by the way I dont even smoke ya jerks its disgusting habit

yah yer right there is no way an internal combustian engine could consume more oxygen than a human ya get the point its a gross waist of breathable air AN by the way I dont even smoke ya jerks its disgusting habit

Good oxygen as opposed to bad oxygen?

Sober up then, you're babbling..

You do realize that diesel engines require more oxygen than gasoline to produce power, don't you? A diesel must use a supercharger or blower to increase compression ratio to a practical minimum of 16:1, about double that of a gasoline engine. Larger diesels run up to 25:1 CR

All this "biofuel" crap is just that. Petroleum IS naturally produced biofuel!

We have an economical source of fuel to power vehicles, move products and power production. GOD made it for us and He is STILL making it. The very idea that we are about to run out of the original renewable fuel in the near future is preposterous.
It is debatable whether or not naturally produced petroleum can sustain our use indefinitely and we should always be looking for alternatives, but hemp oil? Really? do you have any idea how expensive it would be to produce hemp oil on a large scale, any idea how much acreage would be required to convert over to a hemp oil fuel economy? Where the hell do you propose we grow food?

Put down the hash pipe and take a course in basic communication with emphasis on spelling and punctuation. Come back when you have graduated from 4th grade.

Forum List

Back