Singer quits Mormon Tabernacle Choir rather than sing for Trump ‘I could never throw roses to Hitler

He is an jewish hitler. They do exist. Look at Bibi.

What I can't understand is why the OP, who is a jew, does not like trump since he is a huge Zionist and hangs with Jews and has some in is family.

Then again there are many Christians I want nothing to do with, the Bible belt group.
I just don't get it. The man isn't evil; he's just ignorant, opinionated and egotistical. NOT Hitler.

I think a lot of this crap is simply people seeking publicity.
I think it's folks thinking they'll hurt Trump's feelings by saying no. Most of them, anyway. Very juvenile. The office of President should be respected, even if you don't like the man in the chair.

The Republicans never respected Pres. Obama, nor Fox.

15822712_583736241813206_2817134032796831981_n.jpg

What I can't understand is why the OP, who is a jew, does not like trump since he is a huge Zionist and hangs with Jews and has some in is family.

Then again there are many Christians I want nothing to do with, the Bible belt group.
I just don't get it. The man isn't evil; he's just ignorant, opinionated and egotistical. NOT Hitler.

I think it's folks thinking they'll hurt Trump's feelings by saying no. Most of them, anyway. Very juvenile. The office of President should be respected, even if you don't like the man in the chair.

The Republicans never respected Pres. Obama, nor Fox.

If anyone wanted to know what poster is straight out of the KKK University.

Expect more to back out

A member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has resignedrather than perform at the inauguration ceremony for Donald Trump — which she worries would be “endorsing tyranny and (fascism) by singing for this man.”

The choir’s acceptance of an invitation to sing at the event has divided Mormons, who largely backed Trump in the electiondespite their uneasiness with the Republican candidate during the campaign.

But Janet Chamberlin, a member of the 360-person choir, has chosen to quit after spending “several sleepless nights and days in turmoil and agony” as she prayed and reflected on her choice, reported the Salt Lake City Tribune.

Singer quits Mormon Tabernacle Choir rather than sing for Trump: ‘I could never throw roses to Hitler’
Who in thier right mind wants to sing and celebrate this nightmare in Jan? But washed up need a hit has been rednecks. I personally plan on attending church that night, hoping this mf's burn this country down!!

The family must have money. You have to be wealthy or stupid to quit a gig like that.
The left are simply certifiably insane.
We're the one's insane? You white dust mops voted for a guy that don't know shit, grabs women's pussy's for fun, gave not one plan on how to do shit, cause he don't know shit, sold steaks at a news conference, is suckin Russian dick and we're the one's insane?

I'm really enjoying the Progs' new appreciation of the Right of Free Association.

Expect more to back out

A member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has resignedrather than perform at the inauguration ceremony for Donald Trump — which she worries would be “endorsing tyranny and (fascism) by singing for this man.”

The choir’s acceptance of an invitation to sing at the event has divided Mormons, who largely backed Trump in the electiondespite their uneasiness with the Republican candidate during the campaign.

But Janet Chamberlin, a member of the 360-person choir, has chosen to quit after spending “several sleepless nights and days in turmoil and agony” as she prayed and reflected on her choice, reported the Salt Lake City Tribune.

Singer quits Mormon Tabernacle Choir rather than sing for Trump: ‘I could never throw roses to Hitler’
She's being interviewed on TV now.

You could be right.

It's also possible that too many people have just completely let their imaginations get the best of them and have completely lost their shit.

The left wingers were making fun of the right wingers just a couple of months ago for this kind of stuff.

Expect more to back out

Who in thier right mind wants to sing and celebrate this nightmare in Jan? But washed up need a hit has been rednecks. I personally plan on attending church that night, hoping this mf's burn this country down!!
Church? Ewe? Wasting your time! Jesus does not think like ewe dew!

Expect more to back out

Since when does Guno the Kapo care about what the "Mormon Tabernacle Choir" thinks? Does it even fuckin' matter who sings or doesn't sing in an inuaguration, Guno Kapo?

Expect more to back out

I say Good Riddance to this Bitch.

And that's all. If she wants to quit her job because Trump is feeling like a needle in her ass, that's her right. People have a right to be Bat Shit Crazy if they so choose, and it looks like this bitch has done it...along with all the loons on the East & West Coast, and those who survived the weekend in Chicago.

The homosexuals should have let the poor Bakers keep their faith and just said Good Riddance to you, We''l get our cake baked some where else"....but no, they sued them and broke them and put them out of business.

Forum List

Back