Won't 'endorse tyranny and fascism", so she resigned

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
>> A member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir says she “could never look myself in the mirror again with self respect” if she performed at Donald Trump’s inauguration.

Jan Chamberlin said in a lengthy Facebook post Thursday that she is resigning from the Christian group after it agreed to sing for the President-elect on Jan. 20. Saying that she views the performance as a moral issue, the five-year veteran said “it will appear that Choir is endorsing tyranny and fascism by singing for this man.”

"I only know I could never 'throw roses to Hitler,'" Chamberlain wrote. "And I certainly could never sing for him."

... Chamberlin later deleted the scathing post, noting she had received an immense amount of hateful messages. <<​

Without a doubt. Who would expect any less after all the "in the old days they'd be carried out on a stretcher" type of rhetoric.

Her best line:

"Evil people prosper when good people stand by and do nothing".

Bravo, patriot. :salute:

Link: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Singer Resigns

>> A member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir says she “could never look myself in the mirror again with self respect” if she performed at Donald Trump’s inauguration.

Jan Chamberlin said in a lengthy Facebook post Thursday that she is resigning from the Christian group after it agreed to sing for the President-elect on Jan. 20. Saying that she views the performance as a moral issue, the five-year veteran said “it will appear that Choir is endorsing tyranny and fascism by singing for this man.”

"I only know I could never 'throw roses to Hitler,'" Chamberlain wrote. "And I certainly could never sing for him."

... Chamberlin later deleted the scathing post, noting she had received an immense amount of hateful messages. <<​

Without a doubt. Who would expect any less after all the "in the old days they'd be carried out on a stretcher" type of rhetoric.

Her best line:

^ Fake News

So let me get this straight... there is a singer, and she leans to the left? Holy shit, someone call CNN!!! :laugh:

Her best line:

^ Fake News

How? Didn't she resign? How is reporting on reality = fake? I guess if you don't like it = fake.

You just hate anyone that disagrees with you.

So let me get this straight... there is a singer, and she leans to the left? Holy shit, someone call CNN!!! :laugh:

Doesn't say which way her politics lean but... she's in Utah. Calculate the arithmetic.

Rump is not exactly a popular guy with Mormons.

Her best line:

^ Fake News

How? Didn't she resign? How is reporting on reality = fake? I guess if you don't like it = fake.

It's fake because it's not news

Doesn't say which way her politics lean but... she's in Utah. Calculate the arithmetic.

I gotcha. So theres a singer, whos political leanings are unkown, but she doesnt like Trump? Holy shit, call CNN! The world must hear of this extraordinary news!! :laugh:

Her best line:

^ Fake News

Fake news? Really? I did a Google search on this myself, and it is reported in many different areas, even on FOX News.

I gotcha. So theres a singer, whos political leanings are unkown, but she doesnt like Trump? Holy shit, call CNN! The world must hear of this extraordinary news!! :laugh:

You have a point --- what's one more protestor amid so many?

I see whatcha mean, see the big picture. :thup:

However there is one other aspect.
Check out her picture --- she's an Orange-American. You know --- like Rump.

Her best line:

^ Fake News

It's fake because it's not news

Ah, so you already knew about it, ergo not news.

Coulda scooped me but hey I posted it first.

Uh...except Trump hasn't done anything either Fascist or Tyrannical yet.

Not "Brave Patriot"...more like "Rhetoric and Propaganda swallowing dupe".

Next time it might be prudent to have some examples of tyranny and fascism before she calls it out.

Last edited:

You have a point --- what's one more protestor amid so many?

I see whatcha mean, see the big picture. :thup:
Yeah, you have a point. He should have been more like Hillary, because everyone loves HER. :laugh:

Next time she should wait for some actual tyranny and fascism before she calls it out.

I uh believe the "rhetoric and propaganda-swallowing dupes" would be those who actually pulled the chain lever for Orange Crash.

I mean it ain't like that rhetoric wasn't exposed enough for everybody to see it.

As for "next time" ---- I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one.

Next time she should wait for some actual tyranny and fascism before she calls it out.

I uh believe the would be those who actually pulled the chain lever for Orange Crash.

I mean it ain't like that rhetoric wasn't exposed enough for everybody to see it.

Riiiiight...so you have some examples of Trumps tyrannical and fascistic actions?

Then post them...I'll wait.

If they are not in your next post in this thread, it is a blatant and thorough admission that both she and you are rhetoric and propaganda swallowing dupes.

She looked in the mirror every day as a member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and Trump was what did it for her? Holy shit.

Her best line:

Bravo patriot. :salute:

. Maybe if she is gang raped by the Muslims she obviously thinks the fascist trump does not want into our country, she will change her tune.

Forum List

Back