Singer quits Mormon Tabernacle Choir rather than sing for Trump ‘I could never throw roses to Hitler

Oh noes!!!!! This will certainly prevent Trump from being POTUS.

Who the hell cares if some twit refuses to sing at the inauguration?
Trump will tell them that he'll pass Polygamy and all the Mormons in Utah will show up and sing for Trump. LOL

Expect more to back out

A member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has resignedrather than perform at the inauguration ceremony for Donald Trump — which she worries would be “endorsing tyranny and (fascism) by singing for this man.”

The choir’s acceptance of an invitation to sing at the event has divided Mormons, who largely backed Trump in the electiondespite their uneasiness with the Republican candidate during the campaign.

But Janet Chamberlin, a member of the 360-person choir, has chosen to quit after spending “several sleepless nights and days in turmoil and agony” as she prayed and reflected on her choice, reported the Salt Lake City Tribune.

Singer quits Mormon Tabernacle Choir rather than sing for Trump: ‘I could never throw roses to Hitler’
Who in thier right mind wants to sing and celebrate this nightmare in Jan? But washed up need a hit has been rednecks. I personally plan on attending church that night, hoping this mf's burn this country down!!

You belong to the church of Satan? You talk like you're demonically possessed.

Oh well. If they don't want the spot anymore it can easily be filled by another person. To me, what they are doing is no different than quitting a job. Once you are out of the picture, you can be replaced in the next few minutes.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back