Since when did GAY SCENES like this started airing on network TV?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I turned to ABC so I could watch my local news and it was about 15 mins left of How to get away with murder. And then all of a sudden I see two gay dudes hugging and kissing?????????????????????????

Who the fuck wants to see that?

Hopefully you made it the couch before you fainted.

I think it was Glee a few years back that hyped the gay 'first kiss' seen.

Star Trek DS9 had an episode a couple decades ago. Jadzia Dax and I forget who else.

Not a "kissing" scene, but Olivia Newton'-John's "Let's Get Physical" has gay men holding hands. Lots of gay scenes in those 1980s and early 90s videos.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I turned to ABC so I could watch my local news and it was about 15 mins left of How to get away with murder. And then all of a sudden I see two gay dudes hugging and kissing?????????????????????????

I feel the same when I see two bulldykes doing it. Difference is, the bulls depend on it being public for them to be into it.

Ummm.... you're already watching the Dullass Cowgirls. Think about it. :eek:

Almost every show has added obligatory gay propaganda

You are quite correct. It's silliness.

I thought it was hilarious on the otherwise dreadful show 'Zoo' that they gratuitously brought in a lesbian couple,

then killed them off at the end of the same episode.

That's how you fulfill the obligation, lol.

Forum List

Back