Since building the wall is Trump's most important issue, and promise...

And once we've eliminated the illegals, who's going to mow our lawns, wash our cars, clean our hotel rooms, and pick our lettuce?
Tell me, how high does one have to be to think that the only people who do all of those jobs are illegal?

And once we've eliminated the illegals, who's going to mow our lawns, wash our cars, clean our hotel rooms, and pick our lettuce?
Tell me, how high does one have to be to think that the only people who do all of those jobs are illegal?
even around Annapolis you can find respectable companies to do work for you.
When I looked for a company to do some clearing on my property It took a bit of searching but I did find one that brought in only legal citizens. I went through a few companies before I found them but I was able to.
The owners of those companies that hired illegals seemed really shocked when I just asked them to leave because of their employee choices.
The company I found was black owned and all of the guys that came out were legal citizens. They did a great job for a fair price and are now the only people in the area I would call.
I wont use any company if I know they have even one illegal working for them.

I would like to ask the Trump supporters some serious and fair questions about that:

1. How long will it take to complete the wall?

2. What will be the diplomatic/legal process to obtain the funding from Mexico? How long will that take?

3. Will construction of the wall begin before or after the funding is obtained from Mexico? In other words, will American taxpayers be required to fund the construction pending receipt of money from Mexico?

4. What legislation is required to begin building the wall? How long will the legislative process take?

5. How will challenges such as environmentalist and private property owner lawsuits be dealt with? How long will that take?
Google is your friend. Try it.

I would like to ask the Trump supporters some serious and fair questions about that:

1. How long will it take to complete the wall?

2. What will be the diplomatic/legal process to obtain the funding from Mexico? How long will that take?

3. Will construction of the wall begin before or after the funding is obtained from Mexico? In other words, will American taxpayers be required to fund the construction pending receipt of money from Mexico?

4. What legislation is required to begin building the wall? How long will the legislative process take?

5. How will challenges such as environmentalist and private property owner lawsuits be dealt with? How long will that take?
since you are not able to fully understand how your #2 would actually be done, I personally dont see how you would be able to understand the answers to the rest of your questions.
That answer has been giving and for some reason you dont have the mental capacity to understand how Mexico would be the ones contributing to the wall.

Forum List

Back