Since building the wall is Trump's most important issue, and promise...

I would like to ask the Trump supporters some serious and fair questions about that:

1. How long will it take to complete the wall?
with multiple companies building sections that will connect to each other, it is feasible to have a wall completed in less than a year depending on weather.

You think every private property/eminent domain objection, plus every environmental objection can be litigated in a couple weeks?
I doubt many ranchers in Texas and AZ are going to object to building a wall along the edge of their property. The land is desert scrub, and they probably don't like hoards of illegals crossing their property every night anyway.

As I have said numerous times, if the federal government can build an interstate highway, it can build a wall. Only a douche bag or a moron would claim otherwise.

You want to clean up illegal immigration, get out there and arrest and fine a few thousand bucks every American who uses an illegal to put a roof on his house or mow his lawn or pick his fruit.

It's far easier, smarter and cheaper to keep them out in the first place. Once they are in then turds like you will blubber that we can't "split up their families."

The more weasels like you protest the wall, the more sure Trump supporters are that it's the right thing to do.

I would like to ask the Trump supporters some serious and fair questions about that:

with multiple companies building sections that will connect to each other, it is feasible to have a wall completed in less than a year depending on weather.

You think every private property/eminent domain objection, plus every environmental objection can be litigated in a couple weeks?
I doubt many ranchers in Texas and AZ are going to object to building a wall along the edge of their property. The land is desert scrub, and they probably don't like hoards of illegals crossing their property every night anyway.

As I have said numerous times, if the federal government can build an interstate highway, it can build a wall. Only a douche bag or a moron would claim otherwise.

But you don't believe the federal government should have the authority to build an interstate highway.

Like most Trumptards, you abandoned your principles, such as they are, to join the cult.

Trump supporters can't answer any of these questions and they don't want an answer. They hear 'we'll build a wall' and it could just as well be 'we'll have sharks with laser beams on their heads'. Then they clap and feel like it's 1950 again for half an hour.

Of course, comparing it to building sharks with laser beams on their heads is utterly ridiculous. It makes more sense to comparing it building a deck on the back of your house.

Building walls is not a difficult task. Man has been doing it for thousands of years.

Is it as quick and easy as building a pipeline, you know, as in the Keystone pipeline?

Building the Keystone pipeline will be a piece of cake if we can get all the scumbag Democrat politicians out of the way.

Then it would be done by now.

Uhhhh . . . . Wrong. The biggest scumbag of all is the President of the United States. Once we have an honest, rational President, the pipeline will proceed in short order.

You want to clean up illegal immigration, get out there and arrest and fine a few thousand bucks every American who uses an illegal to put a roof on his house or mow his lawn or pick his fruit.

It's far easier, smarter and cheaper to keep them out in the first place. Once they are in then turds like you will blubber that we can't "split up their families."

The more weasels like you protest the wall, the more sure Trump supporters are that it's the right thing to do.

My thread was in no way a protest of the wall. My thread simply asks practical and fair questions about Trump's promises.

Trump supporters can't answer any of these questions and they don't want an answer. They hear 'we'll build a wall' and it could just as well be 'we'll have sharks with laser beams on their heads'. Then they clap and feel like it's 1950 again for half an hour.

Of course, comparing it to building sharks with laser beams on their heads is utterly ridiculous. It makes more sense to comparing it building a deck on the back of your house.

Building walls is not a difficult task. Man has been doing it for thousands of years.

Is it as quick and easy as building a pipeline, you know, as in the Keystone pipeline?

Building the Keystone pipeline will be a piece of cake if we can get all the scumbag Democrat politicians out of the way.

Uhhhh . . . . Wrong. The biggest scumbag of all is the President of the United States. Once we have an honest, rational President, the pipeline will proceed in short order.

Where in the Constitution does the federal government derive its power to forcibly build pipelines?

But you don't believe the federal government should have the authority to build an interstate highway.

Like most Trumptards, you abandoned your principles, such as they are, to join the cult.

No I don't, but it does. I deal with reality, not my ideal universe. I also pay my taxes even though I believe the government has no moral authority to tax me because I don't want to go to prison.

Last edited:

My thread was in no way a protest of the wall. My thread simply asks practical and fair questions about Trump's promises.

Yeah, right, douche bag, who do you think you're fooling?

Where in the Constitution does the federal government derive its power to forcibly build pipelines?

What difference does it make? The bottom line is that it has that authority, whether legitimate or not.

What could be more hilarious than a Hillary supporter blubbering about "principles." Apparently lying, breaking the law, taking bribes and selling out your country aren't violations of your principles.

The idiocy of most Trump supporters is comprehensive: not only would there be no ‘wall,’ not only would Mexico not ‘pay’ for the wall, but even if built it would failed to do what Trump supporters believe it would.

The ‘wall’ is indeed a metaphor for the ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate common to most Trump supporters.

The idiocy of most Trump supporters is comprehensive: not only would there be no ‘wall,’ not only would Mexico not ‘pay’ for the wall, but even if built it would failed to do what Trump supporters believe it would.

The ‘wall’ is indeed a metaphor for the ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, and hate common to most Trump supporters.

All wrong, of course. You make the mistake of believing your own propaganda.

It will take as long as it take and cost what it costs. The simplest way to finance it would be a very large tax (100+%) on money transfers to Mexico.

Property is of no concern, as private property rights in this country have been nonexistent for more than a decade.

It will take as long as it take and cost what it costs. The simplest way to finance it would be a very large tax (100+%) on money transfers to Mexico.

Property is of no concern, as private property rights in this country have been nonexistent for more than a decade.
the U.S also holds rights to the land along to border.

And once we've eliminated the illegals, who's going to mow our lawns, wash our cars, clean our hotel rooms, and pick our lettuce?

2. What will be the diplomatic/legal process to obtain the funding from Mexico? How long will that take?

3. Will construction of the wall begin before or after the funding is obtained from Mexico? In other words, will American taxpayers be required to fund the construction pending receipt of money from Mexico?

4. What legislation is required to begin building the wall? How long will the legislative process take?

5. How will challenges such as environmentalist and private property owner lawsuits be dealt with? How long will that take?

I have been advised by Trump that he will answer your questions right after he releases his taxes. He prefers to deal with one issue at a time, and he is a little distracted today by having to deal with disarming Hillary's Secret Service, and laying the birther issue at her front door.

So, "You guys are stupid racists!" in a long-winded, roundabout way of saying it, because you are a pseudo intellectual. So, what you're saying is that instead of trying to keep people from breaking our boarder laws and just allow them to keep on coming... because apparently enforcing the law makes you a stupid bigot, so says a random pseudo intellectual on an internet forum, who's no doubt voting for Hillary despite all the easily observable evidence of her lying to the people and breaking the law.

"INDEED" your entire argument against Trump in most threads can easily be summed up as:

"Dear Pot

You're black.

Sincerely,
Kettle"

Of course Trump hasn't mishandled classified information out of intent or sheer stupidity yet, and hasn't gotten anyone killed, but close enough.

Forum List

Back