Since Alex Jones reaches millions of Americans every day

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
and CNN/MSNBC don't even hit half of that in a week...

Why do we call CNN/MSNBC "Mainstream media" ???

If you define "Mainstream media" as "that which is most popular," Alex Jones would be the King.

CNN ratings have fell below the Weather Channel!!!

The OP is seriously comparing a conspiracy entertainer to CNN and MSNBC but not FoxNews?

Then again the OP is obviously an Alex Jones sycophant so that tells us all we need to know.

This thread needs to be moved to the Conspiracy forum in my opinion because it most certainly has nothing to do with the media in any realistic sense.

One of the top stories on InfoWars right now is about how "Guccifer" is predicting a nuclear bomb will go off in Chicago in 2015 under of the orders of the Illuminati!

Oh God say it ain't so!!! Hurry give Alex Jones more money!!!!!
I had to go to InfoWars to see if you made that story up. Sadly, you didn't.

And Lee Ann MacaBoobs has a fucking nice rack

Cute face

I would do terrible things to her

I listen to Alex Jones from time to time. Always good for a laugh.

Coast to Coast AM has twice the listeners as Alex Jones - and that's now, with shitty George Noory as host. Back when Art Bell hosted, Coast to Coast has 8-10 million weekly listeners.

Does that make them "mainstream media" too?

Alex Jones has about 2 million listeners per week.

Around 5 million people watch CNN per week.

Where are you getting these mystery numbers from?

Alex Jones is not in every hospital, Dr.s office, old age home, school, and public building in America, like CNN is (forced on people).

Coast to Coast isn't played in any of those places either, and they still get better ratings than Alex Jones, even with fucking George Noory as a host.

Mainstream media isn't just defined by what is most popular it is also through the delivery method. Mainstream media is also a reference to media conglomerates.

Alex Jones and his website would be deemed alternative. Or by most of us a bunch of delusional paranoid fictitious conspiracy propaganda.

The man would lose beau-coup cash if he was considered mainstream. That's his little niche while he is out warring for your mind.

Forum List

Back