Since 2012, FL voter rolls grew 436K, 76% from no-whites

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Increase in minority voters poses problem for Trump in Florida
Since the 2012 presidential election, Florida’s voter rolls have grown by 436,000 — and only 24 percent of that increase is from non-Hispanic white voters

The number of Hispanic voters leaped by 242,000, which was 55% of the increase. Latinos are now 15.4% of the voter rolls, up from 13.9% overall in 2012.

While the proportion of non-white voters is growing in Florida, non-Hispanic whites still dominate the rolls. They’re 65% of the registered voters. However, that’s a decrease of 1.5% since 2012.

“Assuming Trump wins no more of the non-white vote than Mitt Romney did in 2012, he’s going to need to surpass 65% of the white vote in order to be able to win. And the last Republican who did that was Ronald Reagan in 1984,” Tyson said, pointing out that Reagan’s re-election that year was historic.

Also considering that hispanics are probably going to vote for trump at only 16-23%, which is down quite a bit from romeny = Trumps going to lose.

Increase in minority voters poses problem for Trump in Florida
Since the 2012 presidential election, Florida’s voter rolls have grown by 436,000 — and only 24 percent of that increase is from non-Hispanic white voters

The number of Hispanic voters leaped by 242,000, which was 55% of the increase. Latinos are now 15.4% of the voter rolls, up from 13.9% overall in 2012.

While the proportion of non-white voters is growing in Florida, non-Hispanic whites still dominate the rolls. They’re 65% of the registered voters. However, that’s a decrease of 1.5% since 2012.

“Assuming Trump wins no more of the non-white vote than Mitt Romney did in 2012, he’s going to need to surpass 65% of the white vote in order to be able to win. And the last Republican who did that was Ronald Reagan in 1984,” Tyson said, pointing out that Reagan’s re-election that year was historic.

Also considering that hispanics are probably going to vote for trump at only 16-23%, which is down quite a bit from romeny = Trumps going to lose.

Nope!

Trump will win all 57 states ( I know 50 ) and if you do not believe me then ask those voting for him!

They've got the Social Media angle and it tell them it will be an epic landslide!!!

( Yes I am being an ass as usual before you accuse me of voting and supporting Trump! )

Forum List

Back