Simple Question

This should be interesting.

One of two things will occur. The Obama lovers will simply ignore this thread OR they will attack any that post in it as losers and whiners. I suspect a couple, even with the VISUAL evidence that Obama 2 handed the Queen with out bending at all , and she is much smaller, will still try to claim it was no bow at all.

Who gives a crap! The lying BushWhacker KISSED the damn king, on the lips, with eyes closed and more then once!!! LOL

6a00d83451581569e200e54f9d2a408834-800wi.jpg

bush-kiss.jpg

Nice FAKE photoshop job there... moron :lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
One of two things will occur. The Obama lovers will simply ignore this thread OR they will attack any that post in it as losers and whiners. I suspect a couple, even with the VISUAL evidence that Obama 2 handed the Queen with out bending at all , and she is much smaller, will still try to claim it was no bow at all.

Who gives a crap! The lying BushWhacker KISSED the damn king, on the lips, with eyes closed and more then once!!! LOL

bush-kiss.jpg

You are sooooo brainwashed. LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAAIOoG_JOA&feature=related[/ame]

bush-kiss.jpg

well thanks for clearing that up moron,, the video clearly shows the king lightly placing a smooch on either side of President Bush's jawbone. DUmmies are so DUmb!
Hi Shadow!

well thanks for clearing that up moron,, the video clearly shows the king lightly placing a smooch on either side of President Bush's jawbone. DUmmies are so DUmb!
Hi Shadow!

They are DUMB alright. Notice how this nitwit had to post doctored pictures to push his stupid point and then still insist that because I called it fake, I am apparently the brainwashed one....what a diptshit he is :lol::cuckoo:

We know Obama bowed to the King of Saudia Arabia..... Anyone have any pictures of him actually bowing to ANY other leader of a foreign Country?

And do not waste our time claiming he did not bow, the excuse the King was shorter and he had to bend at the waist to shake his hand is proven false by the picture of him shaking the hand of the MUCH smaller Queen of England.

Would you like to know my opinion on this issue?

(That's a rhetorical question because I'm going to tell you anyway)

WHO GIVES A FUCK!

We know Obama bowed to the King of Saudia Arabia..... Anyone have any pictures of him actually bowing to ANY other leader of a foreign Country?

And do not waste our time claiming he did not bow, the excuse the King was shorter and he had to bend at the waist to shake his hand is proven false by the picture of him shaking the hand of the MUCH smaller Queen of England.

Holy fuck ---- Muslim alert! Sound the alarms!! Sharia law is imminent!!1

:booze:

bush-kiss.jpg

Photoshop ... blech! Kinda wish they never wrote that code.

bush-kiss.jpg

Thanks for proving you are no better than those whining about the bow ...

... the only irony I see here is Bush using what is commonly referred to as a "French" gesture in his hello to them.

bush-kiss.jpg

Who the hell CARES that Bush kissed the Saudi king? He could kiss him, hug him, walk hand in hand or even Barney Frank him, but at least he didn't bow down before him in subservience or supplication.

this should be interesting.

one of two things will occur. The obama lovers will simply ignore this thread or they will attack any that post in it as losers and whiners. I suspect a couple, even with the visual evidence that obama 2 handed the queen with out bending at all , and she is much smaller, will still try to claim it was no bow at all.

brilliant call!

we know obama bowed to the king of saudia arabia..... Anyone have any pictures of him actually bowing to any other leader of a foreign country?

bush bows. Lol

bushshoesdodge-main_full.jpg

You weren't upset about it irrespective of being on this or any other messageboard. You are not upset even now. You're a hypocrite

Once again, provide evidence of your claim.

Once again, that is quite hypocritical coming from YOU!
Did you provide evidence when you implied I was lying or cheating when I said DiveCon gave me 6 neg reps???? NO, so you have set the standard, I'm merely following it.

But, you're an imbecile... so therein lies the essence of the Gunney's point.

Holy fuck ---- Muslim alert! Sound the alarms!! Sharia law is imminent!!1

:booze:

Not here it's not...

Americans aren't Europeans...

Europe is 100% a gonner to Islamic Sharia... and we're not sending anyone to pull their asses out of the fire this time.

We'll just turn Europistan into a glass parking lot and leave a note for someone to sweep it up in 10,000 years or so.

he didn't bow down before him in subservience or supplication.

So, no bowing is ever allowed, no matter who or why????

I got to go spit in the toilet everytime I see that pic of Bush kissing a man.

To answer your question, yes, no bowing allowed, I want change and bowing to the King of Slaves is not change. If Bush had not kissed the King of Slaves than Obama would not of had to do something different.

Holding hands with the King of Slaves and Bowing to the King of Slaves shows a continuing appeasment by our president to Saudi Arabia simply for the profits of oil. It shows our military will continue to support the King of Slaves protecting that backwards ass country.

Imagine if we allowed Saddam to wipe out Saudi Arabia, Saddam had to go, he should of kept his hands off Kuwait. We should of told the King of Slaves no more raping of little girls. No more making little girls the sexual slaves of old men.

So to answer your question, bowing is not allowed.

There, I educated you, now thank me.

Bush bows. LOL

bushshoesdodge-main_Full.jpg

Now there's one sig line I'll be happy to see disappear.. 23 lines of bullshit cut to less than half. Woohoo!

Oh, and your actual post didn't merit any reply, so...

Actually, the second and the third quote in his sig are fucking hilarious. Yeah, the rest is just boring...

So he fucking bowed! And Bush kissed the fucker. Get the hell over it already. Sometimes when I come to a new country and I'm not totally sure how to greet certain people and I get into a nervous situation I shake hands instead of hugging and bow instead of shaking hands.... sometimes shit happens. Who the fuck cares.

So he fucking bowed! And Bush kissed the fucker. Get the hell over it already. Sometimes when I come to a new country and I'm not totally sure how to greet certain people and I get into a nervous situation I shake hands instead of hugging and bow instead of shaking hands.... sometimes shit happens. Who the fuck cares.

Who cares, I do, thats right I care. I care about my country and care about others, why do you have a problem with that, why do you tell me you could give a shit about little girls being sold into slavery in Saudi Arabia, that is what I have been posting, and you say you do not care.

In Saudi Arabia 8 year old girls are sold to old men, some have children before they finish puberty.

Its called a Harem, the old Saudi kings and sheiyks prefer virgin children, now do you care, are you sure you do not give a shit.

there, I educated you, now thank me,

It's just another non-issue to distract them from the real problems Obama is causing ... the funny thing is how the wingnuts on both sides are falling for it.

You're my first IGNORE. Nice job, asshole.

Forum List

Back