Simple Question: Is Romney a RINO?

He's a vulture capitalist. Its the winged version of rat. You look up to that. I couldn't.

Venture capitalism serves a net positive purpose for our economy. We'd be a third world country without it.

Did you type that with a straight face? He is the very embodiment of the social Darwinism of the right. He personifies the "greed is good" catechism that was put on steroids during Reagan's time in office, and is the very TRUEST standard bearer of Reagan's legacy.

Granted, he has a habit of being a bit more abrupt, or forthright about his "screw them" attitude, as his disconnect from ordinary Americans is way more loud and proud than it was back in the day, but the overall intent is totally on target.

You all can rest assured that you, too will be fucked over in a Romney administration the same way Reagan fucked you or your parents.

By 'greed is good', I take it you mean he's a successful, self made multi-millionaire with a great head for business.... Yea, God forbid we elect one of those to run this country... much better to elect idiot after idiot.

Yes, someone who DID work their way up from humble beginnings to become a big success WOULD be a good candidate for President.

How much money did Romney's dad leave him in his inheritance ?
How much money did Obama's dad leave him in HIS inheritance.

Funny how you equate success with being born rich and staying that way.
Only CONZ could think that being born on third means they hit a triple.

Wealth envy is another of your enduring qualities. Imagine that.

Did you type that with a straight face? He is the very embodiment of the social Darwinism of the right. He personifies the "greed is good" catechism that was put on steroids during Reagan's time in office, and is the very TRUEST standard bearer of Reagan's legacy.

Granted, he has a habit of being a bit more abrupt, or forthright about his "screw them" attitude, as his disconnect from ordinary Americans is way more loud and proud than it was back in the day, but the overall intent is totally on target.

You all can rest assured that you, too will be fucked over in a Romney administration the same way Reagan fucked you or your parents.

By 'greed is good', I take it you mean he's a successful, self made multi-millionaire with a great head for business.... Yea, God forbid we elect one of those to run this country... much better to elect idiot after idiot.

Yes, someone who DID work their way up from humble beginnings to become a big success WOULD be a good candidate for President.

Envy isn't a virtue Deceptious.

Romney is not conservative. He is Republican, through and through, which makes him much closer to Bush and Obama than to being a conservative.

He is neither fiscally nor socially conservative despite the rhetoric he is employing to get him the nomination and a shot at the Presidency.

Unfortunately, there is too much of this "Anybody but..." mentality.

If only we had someone that cared about this nation, liberal or conservative, who would run. If we did, we might actually survive as a nation. It is not the philosoply that is our problem. It is the person behind the philosophy.

Immie
itll take a true 3rd party nominee (i.e. Ross Perot) to truly change the conversation.

Unfortunately that also takes money and backing from the rich and powerful. Right now, they are doing very well with the two parties they have. They are not going to cut their noses off to spite their faces.

Immie

Work?

:lmao:

Well ... yeah, I guess you could say he worked it.

Affirmative Action is not working your own way up from humble beginnings.

And.... for the record... again... Romney donated his inheritance to charity.

Unlike idiots, I respect anyone who works hard... whatever their background.

Work?

Romney didnt come from humble beginnings. he was born Elite
Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan. He was the youngest child of George W. Romney, who by 1948 had become an automobile executive (Mitt was born in '47) George was CEO of American Motors

Obama would fit that bill much more.

Work?

Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan. He was the youngest child of George W. Romney, who by 1948 had become an automobile executive (Mitt was born in '47) George was CEO of American Motors

Hating someone for an accident of birth is as dumb as disrespecting someone because they work at McDonalds.

Work?

Hating someone for an accident of birth is as dumb as disrespecting someone because they work at McDonalds.
never said i hated him (Romney). i proved he didnt come from humble beginning as was suggested.

Explain that to Clarence Thomas, before he sought to pull the very ladder he climbed up behind him.

never said i hated him (Romney). i proved he didnt come from humble beginning as was suggested.

Who suggested that Romney came from a humble beginning?

I only laughed at Obama's trajectory from Affirmative Action appointment as president of the Harvard Review to the U.S. presidency being described as "work". His whole career was based on white guilt and keeping his jersey clean as others pulled the strings for him to advance politically.

If he is, why would you vote for him if you're a Republican?

Barb dear, you have a little spittle on your lip right there. :eusa_whistle:

nope, and I didn't stutter, either.

Explain that to Clarence Thomas, before he sought to pull the very ladder he climbed up behind him.

Unlike the left, I don't care what a person's background is.... humble or wealthy.... it is the character of the individual that matters.

Why does where he came from bother you? Do you desire a caste system?

Unlike the left, I don't care what a person's background is.... humble or wealthy.... it is the character of the individual that matters.

Chica, it is the political leanings, obviously. "Affirmative action" was "is not working your own way up from humble beginnings" mere minutes ago.

flip / flop

Forum List

Back