[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]
[MENTION=49728]ScarletRage[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION]
[MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11703]strollingbones[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] :)D)

Backup Players:

Sameech

Oh my gosh, I did not expect this many players, This next game could be really epic, especially with the unique abilities everyone gets to use in real-time :eek: :D

I didn't really sign up Wake. I was just inquiring. And after reading over the links folks have offered and perusing #4 thread, I really don't understand how it works. And rather than screw over whatever team I was assigned to due to ineptitude, I think I'll back off for now. Like I said I love games, especially role playing ones, and am intrigued. But I think this is just a bit over my head.

Foxfyre, don't worry about "ineptitude." Experience is gained by playing, and as yet nearly all of us are still noobs. We all make mistakes in the games, that's how we learn.

Please join in.:smiliehug:

Im ready for another game to start. the newbie games over at the mafia site aren't as exciting.

Game four is over. Let's get five up and running

Wait just a minute buster...just because you got a puny death scene doesn't mean I should get one too.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] you better make my death scene to die for....I'm not dying without fanfare, just so you know............:D

Game four is over. Let's get five up and running

Wait just a minute buster...just because you got a puny death scene doesn't mean I should get one too.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] you better make my death scene to die for....I'm not dying without fanfare, just so you know............:D

Lol. My death wasn't that puny. I thought it was fitting.

I know what TN's and MeBelle's death scenes will be like.... :eusa_whistle:

I hope he hangs MeBelle in the middle of Town Square....all us Zombies will come by and stick our pitchforks into her.

Seriously? She quickhammers Cafe on Day 3 and votes a townie as town in lylo right away?

Yeah, she's scum's best friend.

It's funny to me. I just posted this in the Dead QT. Grandma's arguments were not that strong IMO, it was our masons doing scummy things which threw suspicion to TN and even Mebelle.

Our Mason's were acting scummier than our scum team! :D

Forum List

Back