Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #5

Game four is over. Let's get five up and running

Wait just a minute buster...just because you got a puny death scene doesn't mean I should get one too.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] you better make my death scene to die for....I'm not dying without fanfare, just so you know............:D

Lol. My death wasn't that puny. I thought it was fitting.

I nearly spit on my computer screen, I was laughing so freaking hard- but I felt bad at the same time.

i highly recommend anyone who hasnt signed up for game 5 do so now. Im sure we will be starting soon.

i highly recommend anyone who hasnt signed up for game 5 do so now. Im sure we will be starting soon.

I was thinking about it. But the setup sounds too vague for me. There's plenty of complex strategy in the basic game. All the unknowns just sort of makes it a crapshoot. Unless I'm missing something...

Wake, maybe you could have a few Guaranteed All-Town neighborhoods to help the noobs.

With Day talk on Day 1 only, the rest of the QT is Night only.

That shouldn't upset the balance too much.

Last edited:
That sounds more like masons if you make the neighborhoods guaranteed town and not neighborhoods anymore where no one knows others alignment.

If I stay alive long enough, I'd like to help teach the newbs how to play.

Game four is over. Let's get five up and running

Wait just a minute buster...just because you got a puny death scene doesn't mean I should get one too.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] you better make my death scene to die for....I'm not dying without fanfare, just so you know............:D

You walked to the gallows and then "Snap" you were gone ......that seems pretty puny to me. You could have at least kicked, scratched and screamed.......

fire-vs-ice-wallpaper-1080p-HD.jpg

In the Party:

Moonglow
Grandma
Wolfsister77
Rosie
AyeCantSeeYou
Sgt_Gath
Mertex
Shaitra
House
Foxfyre
BobPlumb
CafeAuLait
FA_Q2
tn5421

Maybe Joining the Fray?

[MENTION=27143]BluesMistress[/MENTION]
[MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]
[MENTION=49728]ScarletRage[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION]
[MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39852]TheOldSchool[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11703]strollingbones[/MENTION]
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] :)D)

Backup Players:

Sameech

Oh my gosh, I did not expect this many players, This next game could be really epic, especially with the unique abilities everyone gets to use in real-time :eek: :D

I didn't really sign up Wake. I was just inquiring. And after reading over the links folks have offered and perusing #4 thread, I really don't understand how it works. And rather than screw over whatever team I was assigned to due to ineptitude, I think I'll back off for now. Like I said I love games, especially role playing ones, and am intrigued. But I think this is just a bit over my head.

Don't worry about that Fox, there really isn't anything to know about the game going into it. You learn as you go and the rules are really quite simple. All the depth is in how you interact with the other players and that is not something you are going to understand until you are in game.

I was thinking about it. But the setup sounds too vague for me. There's plenty of complex strategy in the basic game. All the unknowns just sort of makes it a crapshoot. Unless I'm missing something...

You are :D

I don't think that closed or open really makes all that big of a difference in reality. This really is not a strategical game. It is more psychological and investigative.

I'm going to wait a bit with starting the next game, to give enough time for more players to join the party. :D

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] sign me up!

I already count three votes to lynch me here :D

Chris, I may be wrong, but I think 2-3 years ago on the other site, you had signed up for one of my games. If I am totally wrong, please forgive me. If correct, and we've met at this same path after these passing years... would you like to play Mafia again? It would be a blast. :D

[MENTION=50165]ChrisL[/MENTION]

Yo [MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION], want to lynch some people?

:D

CaféAuLait;9638380 said:

I nearly spit on my computer screen, I was laughing so freaking hard- but I felt bad at the same time.

Avis death this game was the best one yet - bar none. It was funny as hell :D

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

I'm on the fence this time. I'd like to play, I'm just not sure it's the "right" thing to do for the game. I'm really busy at work right now and can't be sure I'll be able to devote the time and energy a sincere effort requires. If I pull a town role, no biggie, I'll just get lynched on day one like last time. But if I pull a scum role, it might not be fair to my partners in crime.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

I'm on the fence this time. I'd like to play, I'm just not sure it's the "right" thing to do for the game. I'm really busy at work right now and can't be sure I'll be able to devote the time and energy a sincere effort requires. If I pull a town role, no biggie, I'll just get lynched on day one like last time. But if I pull a scum role, it might not be fair to my partners in crime.

Even if you post once every two or three days, it'd be enough. I've not entered into games because of an extreme work week, but days later ended up with time on my hands. :D

I'm lenient on time restrictions, and would be happy to have you join and let you play at your own pace.

I would like to request that we WotC moonglow based on that users high likelyhood of being pinked within a day of game start.

Forum List

Back