Signs You're Already Dead And Just Hanging Out in Purgatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
After that, things gets sketchy. There are countless films, books, and television shows about what might happen after death. Sometimes, deceased characters don't realize they're dead because they're trapped in purgatory - an intermediate plane between heaven and hell.

So how the hell do you know you're in purgatory? You have to pay attention to certain omens. Maybe you plunged into purgatory unknowingly, but you don't have to stay in the dark forever. In fact, if you ever wish to accept your demise, you have to be able to recognize what happened. Here are a few clues.

Signs You're Already Dead And Just Hanging Out In Purgatory

After that, things gets sketchy. There are countless films, books, and television shows about what might happen after death. Sometimes, deceased characters don't realize they're dead because they're trapped in purgatory - an intermediate plane between heaven and hell.

So how the hell do you know you're in purgatory? You have to pay attention to certain omens. Maybe you plunged into purgatory unknowingly, but you don't have to stay in the dark forever. In fact, if you ever wish to accept your demise, you have to be able to recognize what happened. Here are a few clues.

An idiotic reality TV star/pathological liar cheats his way into the White House.

• Banned
Shouldn't this be in the paranormal forum?

If you want.

Didn't know there was one.

Would you like me to ask the mod to move it?
I don't mind it being here. Just seemed out of place, like when I put my milk in the kitchen cabinet and my cereal in the refrigerator.

I thought some of the explanations seemed rather scientific.

But if it disturbs you, I'll request a move.

If you want.

I don't mind it being here. Just seemed out of place, like when I put my milk in the kitchen cabinet and my cereal in the refrigerator.

As I said previously, i don't mind that it is here. I will sleep just fine tonight.

Even though I may be dead!

• Banned

If you want.

As I said previously, i don'y mind that it is here. I will sleep just fine tonight.

According to global warmists, we all died in 2000.

I did drive about an hour to be in the direct path of a solar eclipse a year or two ago. Maybe it was three years ago. It is difficult for the dead to keep track of time.

If you want.

As I said previously, i don'y mind that it is here. I will sleep just fine tonight.

Y2K perhaps......a computer thing.

I did drive about an hour to be in the direct path of a solar eclipse a year or two ago. Maybe it was three years ago. It is difficult for the dead to keep track of time.

After reading the 'signs', I realised a black crow arrives on the building across the road from me at the same time very day.

Do you think that's a sign?

After reading the 'signs', I realised a black crow arrives on the building across the road from me at the same time very day.

Do you think that's a sign?
Yes. Both you and I are dead.

If you want.

AOC says we got 11 more years..

upload_2019-4-20_22-26-34.png

If you want.

View attachment 257074

You think she's dead too?

View attachment 257074

You think she's dead too?
Her brain is...

I always look to see which side of the grass I'm looking at... If its roots, I'm in trouble..

An idiotic reality TV star/pathological liar cheats his way into the White House.

Stupid leftist faggot shill Crepitus makes a post on USMB:
1acaddo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back