Signs of extremism.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
One of the signs of Extremism is the believe that the laws do not apply. You are justified in breaking any law, and lying to anyone, to accomplish your goals. This is usually a warning to people that they are about to cross a line into a terrible thing.

Now, we know the Radical Nutjobs are out there demanding that books be banned from schools. We know these Nutjobs swear they are protecting the children. We know that is a lie. And here we have a radical extremist who lied to gain access to the School Library on the hunt for “smut” in the books. No, I am not making that up.

At 9:30 a.m. on Aug. 2, when Assistant Principal Danny Guidry walked past the high school library in Granbury, Texas, he saw two figures moving in the darkened interior.

“There were flashing lights from the phones looking at some books,” he later reported in an email to the district office made public by a parent’s open records request.

Guidry entered and asked if he could be of assistance. He informed the two they were in a restricted part of the building.

“It was dark and difficult to see,” he wrote. “One of the ladies identified herself as Karen Lowery, Board Trustee.”

Lowery is indeed a member of the Granbury Independent School District board. Security video would show that she and another woman, Carolyn Reeves, had entered the library an hour and a half earlier, around 8 a.m., repeatedly switching the lights off when a motion detector turned them on.

Now, what book could possibly have been missed by the State and District groups that went through the library and removed anything that might be offensive?

Well they just knew books remained. Everyone was lying, they knew. The laws didn’t apply to them, they were perfectly justified in lying to gain access, because they were on a mission to protect the children. There be smut in them there books.

Personally, one of the cornerstones of my actions is the basic truth. You pick the hill you are willing to die on carefully. Because once you stake that claim, you can’t take it back later. Some decisions, you’re stuck with, and you are stuck with the consequences.

I guess I have too much Libertarian in me. The idea of the people making choices regarding their own lives, and having as much information available as possible before they make those choices. I’ve never known any information so dangerous it couldn’t be discussed. Apparently the extreme right has. They’ve heard of a lot of information that is so dangerous it couldn’t even be discussed.

Thank you God for letting me grow up listening to George Carlin and Lenny Bruce. Thank you God for giving me an era where access to information was more important than banning that dangerous knowledge.

One of the signs of Extremism is the believe that the laws do not apply. You are justified in breaking any law, and lying to anyone, to accomplish your goals. This is usually a warning to people that they are about to cross a line into a terrible thing.

Now, we know the Radical Nutjobs are out there demanding that books be banned from schools. We know these Nutjobs swear they are protecting the children. We know that is a lie. And here we have a radical extremist who lied to gain access to the School Library on the hunt for “smut” in the books. No, I am not making that up.

At 9:30 a.m. on Aug. 2, when Assistant Principal Danny Guidry walked past the high school library in Granbury, Texas, he saw two figures moving in the darkened interior.

“There were flashing lights from the phones looking at some books,” he later reported in an email to the district office made public by a parent’s open records request.

Guidry entered and asked if he could be of assistance. He informed the two they were in a restricted part of the building.

“It was dark and difficult to see,” he wrote. “One of the ladies identified herself as Karen Lowery, Board Trustee.”

Lowery is indeed a member of the Granbury Independent School District board. Security video would show that she and another woman, Carolyn Reeves, had entered the library an hour and a half earlier, around 8 a.m., repeatedly switching the lights off when a motion detector turned them on.

Now, what book could possibly have been missed by the State and District groups that went through the library and removed anything that might be offensive?

Well they just knew books remained. Everyone was lying, they knew. The laws didn’t apply to them, they were perfectly justified in lying to gain access, because they were on a mission to protect the children. There be smut in them there books.

Personally, one of the cornerstones of my actions is the basic truth. You pick the hill you are willing to die on carefully. Because once you stake that claim, you can’t take it back later. Some decisions, you’re stuck with, and you are stuck with the consequences.

I guess I have too much Libertarian in me. The idea of the people making choices regarding their own lives, and having as much information available as possible before they make those choices. I’ve never known any information so dangerous it couldn’t be discussed. Apparently the extreme right has. They’ve heard of a lot of information that is so dangerous it couldn’t even be discussed.

Thank you God for letting me grow up listening to George Carlin and Lenny Bruce. Thank you God for giving me an era where access to information was more important than banning that dangerous knowledge.

Unbelievable!

yahoo.com

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Those fag books should be thrown in a big piles and burned, along with the perverts who wrote them.

Hitler was big on book burning. Scared to death of ideas... Scared of education. You're just another ordinary hysteric, Galt.

Nazis were pussies. They never threw the authors of those books on the fire, like I would have.

“One of the ladies identified herself as Karen Lowery

One would have almost thought this a made up name but no, I looked it up, she exists.

Another "Karen".

Wow.

Just Wow.

Sounds like you believe that yahoo.com is an acceptable RW "source".

Keep it up. Your LWNJ ignorance is fun.

Not at all. Yahoo is a clearing house of many sources. But because I knew you or one of the other morons who denounce anything that doesn’t come from the most extreme RW sources I looked to see if I could find it on those sites. As usual all that I found were more stories of Blacks being born criminals and brave Trump fanboys standing up to the evil Left.

Not at all. Yahoo is a clearing house of many sources. But because I knew you or one of the other morons who denounce anything that doesn’t come from the most extreme RW sources I looked to see if I could find it on those sites. As usual all that I found were more stories of Blacks being born criminals and brave Trump fanboys standing up to the evil Left.

:blahblah:

Keep it up.

Cool, now do how liberals have made shoplifters above the law...

Forum List

Back