'Significant Threat': Deranged DeathRAT Joy Reid Show Stokes Fears Trump Will Refuse to Leave Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Joy Reid show did its best today to stoke fears that President Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses the 2020 election. Dark theories were floated, including the notion that Trump would enlist the military in a "coup d'etat," with support from Republican "monarchists" in Congress. There was also criticism of Nancy Pelosi for refusing to pursue impeachment.

[snip]

Wine-Banks ended the scare-mongering segment by warning, "you could say it can’t happen here. I think a lot of people in past history have said the same thing and it did happen. And we have to be vigilant now, and we have to really get out the vote." That last line actually gave away the game: what better way to "get out the vote" than by frightening Dems into believing that unless they vote in massive numbers, President Trump will cling illegitimately to power?

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

------------

If Joy Reid were white, she wouldn’t be able to get a job cleaning toilets at a dive bar.....She is in a running battle with MAD Maxine Waters to see which black female can say the most outrageous shit!!!!!

If they plan on election frauding, it's going to be under a microscope this time, and it's time to start hanging traitors.

The Joy Reid show did its best today to stoke fears that President Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses the 2020 election. Dark theories were floated, including the notion that Trump would enlist the military in a "coup d'etat," with support from Republican "monarchists" in Congress. There was also criticism of Nancy Pelosi for refusing to pursue impeachment.

[snip]

Wine-Banks ended the scare-mongering segment by warning, "you could say it can’t happen here. I think a lot of people in past history have said the same thing and it did happen. And we have to be vigilant now, and we have to really get out the vote." That last line actually gave away the game: what better way to "get out the vote" than by frightening Dems into believing that unless they vote in massive numbers, President Trump will cling illegitimately to power?

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

------------

If Joy Reid were white, she wouldn’t be able to get a job cleaning toilets at a dive bar.....She is in a running battle with MAD Maxine Waters to see which black female can say the most outrageous shit!!!!!

I heard that at the end of Bush's Administration and at the end of Obama's Administration. Just so much crap.

Every day I think the Democrats cannot sink lower, and every day they prove me wrong. Can you imagine what kind of wackadoodle nonsense they will be saying DURING election year? "Trump eats kittens, alive!" "Melania is really a Transylvanian Vampire!" "Russian agents implanted a brain control chip in Trump's head!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back