Deranged and Violent Joy Reid Strategy: Flip Trump Aides by Panicking Them with Prison Possibility

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Joy, Darling....that is a GREAT STRATEGY that the Trump administration can use on someone that ACTUALLY COMMITTED A CRIME, like Comey . McCabe, Rosenstein, Brennan, Clapper. Strozk, Paige, Rice, Jarrett, Biden, Lynch, and about 6 dozen more that were all part of the attempted coup!!!....My money says Paige who has children cracks first when faced with 20 years to life when indicted. . States witness never looked so good, and as a lawyer, she would know that first hand!!!!!

The screencap in the chyron—Could Impeachment Inquiry Land Trump Associates in Jail?—made Joy Reid's strategy this morning very clear. To get Trump associates to flip against the President, try to panic them with the possibility of prison.

Reid brought on two Watergate veterans to tell tales of the many Nixon aides who went to prison. Former Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks said that back then, "it was, who's going to get the best deal by being the first in [to flip]?" She saw the same thing happening now, ominously adding: "the dominoes are going to start to fall, and it's going to happen fast." Her threatening message to Trump associates couldn't be clearer. (and more laughable!)

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

How about the AG checking Joy Reids telephone records, texts, and social media....sounds like she could be PART OF THE COUP!!!!

Does she think she lives in Russia? Illegal search and seizure goes out her door! Let’s just make shit up about her and stick her whining ass in jail

There's nothing deranged or violent about that.

In fact it's standard law enforcement procedure

Don't worry Leash, several of us here have already reported your dumbass to the Secret Service!

Last edited:
Really?

LE doesn't try to use the possibility of prison to get people to talk?

What planet do you live on?

Really?

I speak out of experience unlike you. You watch too much TV. Doesn’t work like that. You think criminals are afraid of going to jail. What planet do you live on, I know the Twilight Zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?

But Leash, what CRIMES would an aid commit?

It's not the crimes, it's the cover up. Pompeo, Barr and Guliani could easily end up in jail for their part in the conspiracy, as could Pence.

Another liberal moron. So can Clinton, Obama, Biden , Pelosi and Commey to name a few.

For people involved in a crime.

When you pricks can prove a crime was committed, why don't you bring Ried into run the show.

It can't be any bigger a circus than what's going in the house now.

Soliciting a foreign government for election help is a crime.

Extortion is a crime.

Abuse of Power by the Executive while not technically a crime that I know of...but IS Impeachable...as is Obstruction of a Congressional Investigation

Really?

But Leash, what CRIMES would an aid commit?

It's not the crimes, it's the cover up. Pompeo, Barr and Guliani could easily end up in jail for their part in the conspiracy, as could Pence.

Another liberal moron. So can Clinton, Obama, Biden , Pelosi and Commey to name a few.

No, Obama, Clinton and Biden had 8 years of oversight and investigation which resulted in no charges, no evidence, no witnesses and no crimes.

Joy, Darling....that is a GREAT STRATEGY that the Trump administration can use on someone that ACTUALLY COMMITTED A CRIME, like Comey . McCabe, Rosenstein, Brennan, Clapper. Strozk, Paige, Rice, Jarrett, Biden, Lynch, and about 6 dozen more that were all part of the attempted coup!!!....My money says Paige who has children cracks first when faced with 20 years to life when indicted. . States witness never looked so good, and as a lawyer, she would know that first hand!!!!!

The screencap in the chyron—Could Impeachment Inquiry Land Trump Associates in Jail?—made Joy Reid's strategy this morning very clear. To get Trump associates to flip against the President, try to panic them with the possibility of prison.

Reid brought on two Watergate veterans to tell tales of the many Nixon aides who went to prison. Former Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks said that back then, "it was, who's going to get the best deal by being the first in [to flip]?" She saw the same thing happening now, ominously adding: "the dominoes are going to start to fall, and it's going to happen fast." Her threatening message to Trump associates couldn't be clearer. (and more laughable!)

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

How about the AG checking Joy Reids telephone records, texts, and social media....sounds like she could be PART OF THE COUP!!!!

Mueller got Manafort a Life Sentence in solitary confinement, and Manafort didn't flip.

The real problem with the strategy is that President Trump didn't do anything wrong. Sure, Manafort could have lied- and been found out instantly he was lying.

Soliciting a foreign government for election help is a crime.

Extortion is a crime.

Abuse of Power by the Executive while not technically a crime that I know of...but IS Impeachable...as is Obstruction of a Congressional Investigation

President Trump didn't do that. He pledged American and Ukrainian cooperation in dealing with the ongoing problem of corruption, as called for in a formal treaty by the 2 powers.

Forum List

Back