Sick of LIBERALS!!! (moved, as it's no longer about 'politics')

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, welcome to the board! :)

I'm sorry, but I'm removing your link. As much as I would like to allow you to advertise, I've never allowed it before and it wouldn't be fair if I allow yours to remain.

You can place a link to your site in your signature.

TheEnemyWithin said:
Hi everyone,

I am a 15 year old Rep who loves our prez...I have a blog if anyone wants to read it :D thanks a lot!!!

David
[email protected]

Welcome David,
you need to visit DU and get banned ! Its the new thing to do around here ! :thup:

Sorry I didn't realize the ad rule!!!

David

Dang there's a ton of Reps! I feel at home...:D :D :D

Ok, I've posted several non-offensive, polite, gentle posts challenging nutjob theories such as a military coup being better than 4 more years of Bush. I'm going to lunch. I should be banned when I get back.

Sandy73 said:
Welcome David,
you need to visit DU and get banned ! Its the new thing to do around here ! :thup:

I haven't done this yet, wtf is DU?! How can I miss being banned from some place online!

no1tovote4 said:
I haven't done this yet, wtf is DU?! How can I miss being banned from some place online!

Democrat underground. They ban you if you post anything that might even be alittle different from their liberal ideals. they got suspicious of me just cause i said President Bush instead some derogatory term. they are super paranoid. there is a thread in the USA board. should be at the top since i just put it back up there. they are rather sad.

Democrat underground. They ban you if you post anything that might even be alittle different from their liberal ideals. they got suspicious of me just cause i said President Bush instead some derogatory term. they are super paranoid. there is a thread in the USA board. should be at the top since i just put it back up there. they are rather sad.

Same thing on this weboard, if you say anything liberal you get the boot!!!

Well you are still here arent you?
yeah thats because I have not said anything in a while, I already got banned becasue I was standing up to this bigot who was trashing gays.

What's DU?

If reports are true, I shall become their leader, and lead a counter assault of suicide posters on the USMB! Huddle up, lefties! :huddle:

Have at thee!!

:tank:

Sandy73 said:
Welcome David,

Oh, are we suppose to get banned? I've just been going and taking a look when I want a good laugh. Guess I'll have to get on the ball.

lolita715 said:
yeah thats because I have not said anything in a while, I already got banned becasue I was standing up to this bigot who was trashing gays.

We are keeping you around for fun ! :dance:

Like a USMB pet ! :baby4:

lolita715 said:
Same thing on this weboard, if you say anything liberal you get the boot!!!

Not true. People get a "time out" ban when they are acting like an idiot. If you continue to act like an idiot, or break the rules, then you get banned.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Oh, are we suppose to get banned? I've just been going and taking a look when I want a good laugh. Guess I'll have to get on the ball.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy ..... :scratch: That is the whole point ! :teeth:

Jimmyeatworld said:
Not true. People get a "time out" ban when they are acting like an idiot. If you continue to act like an idiot, or break the rules, then you get banned.

Even I the greastest member here have gotten a time out ban before ! We just don't limit it to just any sorry Liberal I am as Republican as you can get ..
Hell I even asked for Nov 3rd off so O could sleep in after all my re electing W celebrating .. :thanks: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back