Help a Bartender out

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
I have the ingredients to this shooter, but I don't know the proportions. A shooter isn't usually over 2-2 1/2 ounces. Can't find the recipe anywhere. If you have a local bartender you're familiar with or actually know this drink, please share.

**Dirty Bone Water**
Amaretto
Razzmatazz
Midiori
Southern Comfort
Curacao
Sweet & Sour mix

A couple people pm'd me about this drink thinking it sounded good.

I found a drink close to it called **Dirty Bong Water**. But it is a tall drink, 5 ounces, instead of a shooter. I figure the guy who had me make it for him, telling me the ingredients as I poured, adjusted it to his liking & renamed it.

**Dirty Bong Water**
1 oz each
Chambord or Razzmatazz
Blue Curacao
Amaretto
Spiced Rum
Sour mix

And this on is just for Zhukov

**Smurf Fart**
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
1 oz Blueberry Schnaaps
Splash cream

Joz said:
I have the ingredients to this shooter, but I don't know the proportions. A shooter isn't usually over 2-2 1/2 ounces. Can't find the recipe anywhere. If you have a local bartender you're familiar with or actually know this drink, please share.

**Dirty Bone Water**
Amaretto
Razzmatazz
Midiori
Southern Comfort
Curacao
Sweet & Sour mix

I use to bartend, and if you count off while your pouring 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3, 1 thousand 4, count pretty quickly, that would be a shot, 1oz. Thats if you have a pourer nipple to stick in the top of your bottle, so I would actually only do a 1 count on each of these liquers, if not I would suggest marking a shot glass into 3rds, because based on these ingredients and it's a shooter you are only going to need about 1/3 of an ounce per liquer and a splash of sweet and sour mix. let me know if that helps.

New Topics

Forum List

Back