Sick of LIBERALS!!! (moved, as it's no longer about 'politics')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmyeatworld said:
Not true. People get a "time out" ban when they are acting like an idiot. If you continue to act like an idiot, or break the rules, then you get banned.

yeah i guess I am an idiot because I was standing up to gay hating bigot!!!!

Sandy73 said:
Even I the greastest member here have gotten a time out ban before ! We just don't limit it to just any sorry Liberal I am as Republican as you can get ..
Hell I even asked for Nov 3rd off so O could sleep in after all my re electing W celebrating .. :thanks: :rock:

That's what sucks about my working hours. I'm going to be at work as the election results are coming in. However, I do have a friend that is going to text me updates through my cell phone.

Jimmyeatworld said:
That's what sucks about my working hours. I'm going to be at work as the election results are coming in. However, I do have a friend that is going to text me updates through my cell phone.

That does suck... I am sorry ! :(

Jimmyeatworld said:
As I recall, you were banned for getting snotty with a moderator.

No you are wrong. It's because my views did not match his

Sandy73 said:
That does suck... I am sorry ! :(

I look at it this way: I'm an old baseball guy, so I'm a little superstitious. In 2000 I was in the same position with my work hours and that all turned out for the better. Maybe that's my lucky place to be during an election.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Your views did not match his, so you got snotty with him.
No if anything he was being the rude one. I called him a bigot, and he got mad

Jimmyeatworld said:
I look at it this way: I'm an old baseball guy, so I'm a little superstitious. In 2000 I was in the same position with my work hours and that all turned out for the better. Maybe that's my lucky place to be during an election.

Good, stay right were you are ! :D You don't have a computer at work you can stay on the board with ???

-=d=- said:
Why do you need non-stop attention? Did your daddy not hug you enough?

=d= I think she needs a hug ! Go ahead you are the "nice" mod afterall ! :tng:

lolita715 said:
No you are wrong. It's because my views did not match his

Now you should be banned for being a liar. and stupid.

I banned you for 'less than' 24 hours because you refused to stop name-calling-flaming. You insulted people PERSONALLY...you refused to heed a 'warning' from a USMB Staff member.

lolita715 said:
Same thing on this weboard, if you say anything liberal you get the boot!!!

A temp ban is not the same thing as a BAN. You and many Libs still post here, look at Nakedemperor not only does he post but he has alot of rep points as well.

Sounds like somebody is a little paranoid. :tinfoil:

Or somebody doesn't seem to want to take responsibility for their actions. :dunno:

I was almost temp banned at the beginning when I questioned a moderator openly, I hadn't read all the rules :eek: (a little embarrasing to admit.)

I doubt that it had anything to do with your politics. I have argued gay rights with moderators with no trouble at all.

-=d=- said:
Now you should be banned for being a liar. and stupid.

I banned you for 'less than' 24 hours because you refused to stop name-calling-flaming. You insulted people PERSONALLY...you refused to heed a 'warning' from a USMB Staff member.

ok, you just called me names!!! You are ridiculous!!!!

lolita715 said:

Here's you:

I Can flame all I like. I can make outrageous claims and whine and cry and bitch all I like. I can even LIE as to why I was temp-TEMP banned.... Don't you ever say ONE thing against me, or portraying me in a negative light, because my skin is so thin as to be transparent.

lolita715 said:

What names did he call you?

He gave an opinion about your intelligence, but I saw no names. But remember if you have an issue with a moderator the rules say to take it to private discussion not to hang it out there on the board. I am not a moderator but that is why I was almost banned before.

Follow the rules and you won't get banned, keep this up and you will probably get a temp ban again.

lolita715 said:
No if anything he was being the rude one. I called him a bigot, and he got mad

Ok. Here's the post that started you on the road to a 24 hour ban.

yes I DO REALIZE that!!! I dont think you get it!!!! You said a big reason not to let the kerry's in to office!!!! Not to mention if you think thats a BIG reason not to have them in the office you have some issues. Your being offensive, wake up it's 2004!!!! Maybe she shold make idiot tolerance for you a main duty when she becomes the first lady.

If you would care to go back and take a look at the thread, you'll see it was name calling that led to it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13518&page=1&pp=15

The point of the whole matter is that nobody here is banned for simply expressing their opinion. We have people disagree all the time and nobody is banned. At DU, ONE COMMENT that is pro-Bush gets you booted. Not for 24 hours, not temporarily, but gone for good. Long live freedom of speech, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back