SICK: Obama Launches Disgusting Attack on White Southerners Before Leaving Office

Really? When he had both Houses his first 2 years?
When he wouldn't allow Rep input into the healthcare bill? Told us he won and had a pen?
Please.

It's a no-brainer. The only thing Obama can blame his failure on is white people but he has to support his liberal white backers so defaults to Southern whites.
How about blaming it on your pos in congress that tried to kill his presidency from DAY ONE

image.jpeg

SICK: Obama Launches Disgusting Attack on White Southerners Before Leaving Office

He should look in the mirror when he talks about racist people. Obama is a racist that hates America and Americans. He has continuously worked against our best interest, undermined our constitution and lied to us at every turn

First if all, Obama lied about his birth place, To be a President of the United States you had to be born American Citizen, he lied to become President And to ruin this Country because he hates white people. He hates America and did eveything he could to destroy it. He's so racist and he says it's the white people are the racist!
Great He called it as he saw it And he is right You fers ruined a great presidency and deserve to burn in hell with all the other racists
there is nothing great about obama, not him, not his presidency, not his f-ed up family nothing. He is and always will be an affirmative action anti American racist piece of shit shoe shining negro. I wouldnt even trust him to dress up in a red vest and black cap and stand with a lantern at the end of my driveway.
no offense intended.

He should look in the mirror when he talks about racist people. Obama is a racist that hates America and Americans. He has continuously worked against our best interest, undermined our constitution and lied to us at every turn

First if all, Obama lied about his birth place, To be a President of the United States you had to be born American Citizen, he lied to become President And to ruin this Country because he hates white people. He hates America and did eveything he could to destroy it. He's so racist and he says it's the white people are the racist!
Democrats all hate white people.

LOL......

Obama's constant race-baiting, race-card-maturbating, riot-inciting and CONSTANT sneering complaining about white people (the pig badmouths us any time he speaks abroad) is what turned the fecalic Democratic party into a black-supremacist hate group whose only language is violence and death threats. Looking at all their abhorrent, anti-social behavior in this election, liberal filth are mindless animals who need to be locked in cages with Hannibal Lecter bite masks - to impede their Pisslam fellatio if nothing else.

There are only so many perjoratives I can drag out of my vocabulary to depict my utter HATRED for that subhuman race of crybabies. Basketball-Americans' primitive, malicious, stupid little brains are ROTTEN to the core. How do liberals even see these violent demons as human?
You are describing you: a low-bred ill-educated self, kid. You were foxed by Trump. You will only get a few crumbs and they will be poisoned.

Great He called it as he saw it And he is right You fers ruined a great presidency and deserve to burn in hell with all the other racists
there is nothing great about obama, not him, not his presidency, not his f-ed up family nothing. He is and always will be an affirmative action anti American racist piece of shit shoe shining negro. I wouldnt even trust him to dress up in a red vest and black cap and stand with a lantern at the end of my driveway.
no offense intended.
Did you post that with your sheet on or off?

no offense intended.
What gets me is that MarylandPatriot is a mulatto, and he is jumping on his own race. He is an auxiliary member of the Klan.

no offense intended.
Hell, I don't even want him to know where I live, let alone shine a lantern by my house so I can be attacked by all the guys from the hood! Yikes

Really? When he had both Houses his first 2 years?
When he wouldn't allow Rep input into the healthcare bill? Told us he won and had a pen?
Please. stop the BS repubs had NO solutions except to kill it

It's a no-brainer. The only thing Obama can blame his failure on is white people but he has to support his liberal white backers so defaults to Southern whites.
How about blaming it on your pos in congress that tried to kill his presidency from DAY ONE

no offense intended.
What gets me is that MarylandPatriot is a mulatto, and he is jumping on his own race. He is an auxiliary member of the Klan.
A little like the housing guy Carson?

no offense intended.
Carson does not jump on his own race for things that he is not willing to jump on everybody else. I have no problem with his moral sense, just his sanity.

May I say he called a spade a spade ???

no offense intended.
Carson does not jump on his own race for things that he is not willing to jump on everybody else. I have no problem with his moral sense, just his sanity.
That blinking thing he does and his pause creeps me out too. It's like he could start speaking some unknown language

no offense intended.
That blinking thing he does and his pause creeps me out too. It's like he could start speaking some unknown language
Carson is different, yes.

Come on meat The south is chock full of folks whose mammies and pappies were racist to the bone Grandpappies probably owned slaves and the apples don't fall far from the tree

Forum List

Back