Sick news from Chi-town

P&CA admin

Apr 24, 2006
Sick SOB admits to killing infant son

CHICAGO -- Bond was denied on Tuesday for a 34-year-old man charged with murdering and sexually abusing his 3-month-old son in Maywood.

Maywood Circuit Judge Noreen Valeria Love declined setting bond for Charles Dilworth, according to Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Marcy Jensen. The judge set a preliminary hearing for May 10 at the Maywood Courthouse, 1500 Maybrook Drive.

Dilworth is charged with first-degree murder and aggravated criminal sexual assault in the death of his son, Christopher Dilworth, Jensen said, reading from a court proffer. He could face capital punishment if convicted of the charges because of the age of the victim, according to Jensen.

Charles Dilworth called Maywood police about 2:30 a.m. Saturday, April 29, because Christopher was unresponsive. But when authorities arrived, they could not get inside the home at 835 S. 16th St. in the west suburb, because the front door was padlocked, Jensen said. Dilworth brought his son outside and handed Christopher to police over a security fence, she said.

I am stunned and at a total loss of words...how could anyone do this to a BABY? What the hell is this world coming to?
BTW...I didn't see this posted anywhere so I hope it's not a dupe.....

How do you sexually abuse a three month old? never mind i dont want to know. What on earth was this guy thinking.

Forum List

Back