Sick F'n world

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.

In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

Woman aims to become world's fattest

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.

In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

Woman aims to become world's fattest

We used to try to Help those with Mental Disorders...

Now it's in many cases Embraced and given Celebrity...

:)

peace...

407-anorexia.jpg

how funny i just posted a recipe on another thread for krispy kreme donut bread pudding....with a note that only a "feeder" could appreciate the calorie intake...and here we are...

its called feeder fetish ...the sub is called the feedee....normally the set up is simple....a weekend...you weigh the feedee and then stuff them with food...they eat butter ...drink whipping creme..etc then you weight then at the end of the feeding session...

this may or may not be your thing but before you got all fucking uppity......both peeps are willing to do it...doesnt harm kids...and both are willing....sure its not the best path for the feedee....normally there is a wee bit of humilation and all tossed in...but you have pain sluts etc....who enjoy extreme physical pain etc...

each to their own....

i got a friend...good damn looking....steady job...drinks a wee bit too much for my tastes but he is a fat farmer....i have never seen him with a woman under 350 lbs...he always looks happy and she always looks happy...who are we to judge....

She's obviously mental, but what is with the freaks who pay to watch her eat??:cuckoo:

Lolol. I actually get that.

Although I prefer to watch skinny attractive people eating.

Since I am perpetually on a diet, I like to watch people eat burgers and pizza and stuff I try not to eat. Cookies. Brownies. Ice cream. Oh ya baby.

okay i take my first reply back....everyone i know who is into extreme fetishes ...either is childless or the kidlets are grown...this woman has a 3 or 4 year old daughter....she needs to be thinking ahead...
cause about 500 lbs or so...you start being immobile....

Damn and I avoided this thread for fear it was about REAL sickness in mankind that involves actually hurting others.

Attention whore! Excuse me .... morbidly obese attention whore!

Uhm ... yes, I'd like to thank God for the delicious salad I just ate for lunch. Mmmmm.

Anyway, I hope this woman enjoys the time she has now with her daughter, cause she ain't gonna be around to watch her grow into being a woman. No pun intended.

I'd like to add that this .... woman ... is adding to our skyrocketing healthcare costs! If not now, she will be!

Under Obamacare, she can't be refused healthcare for pre-existing conditions, or self-induced conditions.

Forum List

Back