Sick F'n world

will she die? who knows.

this is not freakish to me. its not my taste but it is hardly freakish when you consider what is done around the world in the name of what? is this really sex? its defined i think as a sexual fetish but is it...
i think of it as more a part of the humilation thing people have going...i digress...

of the people who watch her....i tryed to find the website yesterday and never did....granted i have not gone full hog into the fatty sites....and i quickly lost interst...personally watching someone consume that many calories is just like a train wreck...no matter how you want to look away you dont....a perverse attraction i do not know....

but cb&t makes this look tame..i tellz ya...tame....

*evil laughter*

She's obviously mental, but what is with the freaks who pay to watch her eat??:cuckoo:

That's who the real freaks are!!

What's the tab going to be for this silly bitch? There's no fuckin' way the taxpayer should pay one dime for any asshole who willfully does that to themselves.

so far she seems to be self supporting with her website....3200 a month on food..that is simply amazing to me....

will she die? who knows.

Everybody dies....some time.

One technique for calculated expected lifespan is to deduct 1 year for every 10 pounds over one's ideal weight (which is subject to definition).

At, 1,000 lbs - she would be considered theoretically DOA.

She should be going about it the other way around...

She should work out and add muscle mass until she reaches 1000 lbs. I could get behind that.
Well not directly behind. I mean not doggy style or anything. ha ha

the pressure on one's heart would be amazing and the lungs....

She's going to have to sleep on her side, otherwise, the weight of the flesh on her lungs would suffocate her. Obese people generally have a problem with sleep apnia, which, if not looked after, could suffocate them in their sleep.

Forum List

Back