Sick F'n world

TLC broadcast an incredibly sad program called "I Eat 33,000 Calories A Day" in which the daily consumption of a few severely obese people was tracked. All of them used Food as Self-Medication.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkvdEoM4Uqs]Lisa Sellers[/ame]

I hope she dies suddenly in her sleep.

Otherwise, it will be incredibly expensive to give her medical care because she will be immobile and will have innumerable medical complications.

And I would be willing to bet that she is on Medicaid.

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.

In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

Woman aims to become world's fattest

You know....there was a time that I ate like that. Matter of fact, it was from 1988 until 1997.

But then again, I was bicycling 50 - 100 miles per day.

Interestingly enough, I've talked this over with my roomie who is a medical secretary at the surgery desk.

She said that there is a nerve at the top of the stomach, that when pressed, will signal the body that you're full.

If it doesn't? You keep feeling like you're hungry, even if you've just eaten a huge meal.

But this chick? She's full blown looney, and her old man is pretty bat shit as well.

But.....to be fair......I have known people who like morbidly obese women. One of them was on my first ship, named BTC Thibodeaux. He kept pin ups of chicks who were 350 plus, naked, and had food all around them.

Whenever we pulled into port? BTC was out there hunting for the largest woman in town that he could find. He would then take them all over the place, eating, drinking and having a good time, and he'd even show them off to the crew when we saw him in town.

Interestingly enough........he managed to get laid almost every port.

homer-simpson-fat.jpg

i got a friend...good damn looking....steady job...drinks a wee bit too much for my tastes but he is a fat farmer....i have never seen him with a woman under 350 lbs...he always looks happy and she always looks happy...who are we to judge....

Fat or skinny everyone has something to contribute, even if it's more methane and other particulates :lol:

A few of my friends here in Jersey are at least 350 pounds and active, happy and jovial and seem to have little or no issues except for two of them have diabetes. But they don't eat like that woman does, holy smokes $750/week in food, just for her?

I could never judge anyone for their size, height, color and race etc., and I have a mirror which reminds me of that daily. :lol:

i got a friend...good damn looking....steady job...drinks a wee bit too much for my tastes but he is a fat farmer....i have never seen him with a woman under 350 lbs...he always looks happy and she always looks happy...who are we to judge....

There's something to be said about fat women. Lots of guys like 'em. Heat in the winter and shade in the summer but to have sex you have to roll them in flour and look for the wet spot.

Wow. This woman seriously needs help. The feeder sub-culture is totally weird to me.

On one hand I agree that people should be able to judge for themselves about the decisions in their lives. You shouldnt be made to feel bad about your weight.

On the other hand she'd doing insane damage to herself and needs help to get out of the mental problem she's in.

I personally think she ought to be involuntarily committed. I dont wish this on all overweight people...but this is an extreme.

Fat or skinny everyone has something to contribute, even if it's more methane and other particulates :lol:

A few of my friends here in Jersey are at least 350 pounds and active, happy and jovial and seem to have little or no issues except for two of them have diabetes. But they don't eat like that woman does, holy smokes $750/week in food, just for her?

I could never judge anyone for their size, height, color and race etc., and I have a mirror which reminds me of that daily. :lol:

Your friends are not the equivalent of this woman. Her goal of hitting 1,000 pounds will make her a bedridden invalid - it's suicide.

how funny i just posted a recipe on another thread for krispy kreme donut bread pudding....with a note that only a "feeder" could appreciate the calorie intake...and here we are...

its called feeder fetish ...the sub is called the feedee....normally the set up is simple....a weekend...you weigh the feedee and then stuff them with food...they eat butter ...drink whipping creme..etc then you weight then at the end of the feeding session...

this may or may not be your thing but before you got all fucking uppity......both peeps are willing to do it...doesnt harm kids...and both are willing....sure its not the best path for the feedee....normally there is a wee bit of humilation and all tossed in...but you have pain sluts etc....who enjoy extreme physical pain etc...

each to their own....
OMFG!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Makes S&M seem normal, huh?

I was just a skinny lad...

Never knew no good from bad...

Fat-bottom girls you make the rockin' world go round!!

But under the leftist way.. her and her affinity for something like the 'All Butter Diet' would be covered under health care, even if she can't pay, at the expense of the taxpayer....

oh goodie :rolleyes:

You know.......I really don't like to interfere with someone's goal of getting famous, but this is a bit much...........

At 500 lbs, several things start to happen.....you retain water, there is pressure on your lungs and heart that it wasn't designed to function well under, all sorts of problems.

Never mind the fact that she's gonna have to have someone wash her.

At around 900, things get even worse. There's no guarantee she's gonna make it to 1000 lbs.

She'll probably die first, and for what?

She'll probably die first, and for what?

Good question. Another really sick aspect is that at some point, she will need others to feed her - and they most likely will continue to help her commit suicide.

Forum List

Back