Sick and tired of reference to "OBAMAGAS" being cheaper!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obamagas is such a phony misnomer that just typifies the ignorance of Obama supporters when ever they use the term.

Read below and tell me how Obama who told us and I QUOTE:
1) "I prefer higher gas prices".
2) Who told us that he wanted Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
3) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
4) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?

But most importantly with Obama saying those above stupid ass ignorant comments, what did he
do to "encourage" USA production???

Do you know how long it takes from the time a Federal oil lease is signed to the time it actually goes into production (if oil is found!)?

DECADES!!!
" We are unable to predict a time frame for possible production of any of the volumes we mention
in our fact sheet but it is likely to be many decades.
It takes several years between the discovery of an oil field and the initial production from that field.
Time is needed for activities such as permitting, leasing, collection of additional data (e.g., 3-D seismic), drilling exploration wells, discovering oil, drilling development wells, building surface infrastructure and pipeline, etc. in the calculation of how long it might take to achieve any of the probabilities mentioned
."
USGS FAQs - Bakken Formation - How long will it take to produce the volumes of oil and gas mentioned in the USGS report in the Bakken Formation?
HEY DUMMIES!!!! read the first two sentences AGAIN!!! "many decades" "several years between discovery and production"!!!
The total number of oil and gas drilling leases issued in 2013 reached a nearly three-decade lows, according to the Bureau of Land Management.
The bureau says it issued 1,468 drilling leases last year, totaling 1.17 million acres of federal land — the lowest figures since 1988,
which is the oldest year for which the BLM has data.

When it comes to actually approving drilling permits in 2013, the Obama administration approved the lowest number since 2002 — only 3,770 drilling permits.
This is down from 6,617 drilling permits that were approved in 2008, the last year of the Bush administration.
Obama admin. leases the lowest amount of federal land in 25 years

The reality is the lower gas prices came because GWB signed more drilling permits, encouraged the country's oil companies to do more exploration and therefore
increased production which in turn lowered the cost BY INCREASING THE SUPPLY of national production!
Today thanks to GWB
America Now Leads the World In This Surprising Category
According to Rystad’s analysis includes oil in proven, existing fields, oil that has been discovered and will probably be recoverable, as well as an estimate for recoverable oil in as-yet discovered oil fields. More than 50% of the United States oil reserves come in the form of “unconventional shale oil,” with Texas alone containing 60 million barrels of this type of fossil fuel. America Now Leads the World In This Surprising Category

So DUMMIES....
A) Obama never wanted lower gas prices... remember HE PREFERRED HIGHER GAS Prices!
B) Obama signed the fewest Federal oil leases the only true direct way a President can affect oil supply
and then that won't happen for DECADES!!! So guess what? You ignorant people we'll see higher
gas prices thanks to Obama!

Obamagas is such a phony misnomer that just typifies the ignorance of Obama supporters when ever they use the term.

2) Who told us that he wanted Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?

But most importantly with Obama saying those above stupid ass ignorant comments, what did he

Do you know how long it takes from the time a Federal oil lease is signed to the time it actually goes into production (if oil is found!)?

DECADES!!!
" We are unable to predict a time frame for possible production of any of the volumes we mention
It takes several years between the discovery of an oil field and the initial production from that field.
Time is needed for activities such as permitting, leasing, collection of additional data (e.g., 3-D seismic), drilling exploration wells, discovering oil, drilling development wells, building surface infrastructure and pipeline, etc. in the calculation of how long it might take to achieve any of the probabilities mentioned
."
USGS FAQs - Bakken Formation - How long will it take to produce the volumes of oil and gas mentioned in the USGS report in the Bakken Formation?
HEY DUMMIES!!!! read the first two sentences AGAIN!!! "many decades" "several years between discovery and production"!!!
The total number of oil and gas drilling leases issued in 2013 reached a nearly three-decade lows, according to the Bureau of Land Management.
The bureau says it issued 1,468 drilling leases last year, totaling 1.17 million acres of federal land — the lowest figures since 1988,

When it comes to actually approving drilling permits in 2013, the Obama administration approved the lowest number since 2002 — only 3,770 drilling permits.
This is down from 6,617 drilling permits that were approved in 2008, the last year of the Bush administration.

The reality is the lower gas prices came because GWB signed more drilling permits, encouraged the country's oil companies to do more exploration and therefore
increased production which in turn lowered the cost BY INCREASING THE SUPPLY of national production!
Today thanks to GWB
According to Rystad’s analysis includes oil in proven, existing fields, oil that has been discovered and will probably be recoverable, as well as an estimate for recoverable oil in as-yet discovered oil fields. More than 50% of the United States oil reserves come in the form of “unconventional shale oil,” with Texas alone containing 60 million barrels of this type of fossil fuel. America Now Leads the World In This Surprising Category

So DUMMIES....
A) Obama never wanted lower gas prices... remember HE PREFERRED HIGHER GAS Prices!
B) Obama signed the fewest Federal oil leases the only true direct way a President can affect oil supply
and then that won't happen for DECADES!!! So guess what? You ignorant people we'll see higher

Obama was President and gas went down so he gets credit regardless that he fought every policy that lead to lower prices. They're idiots, don't sweat it. They're just that stupid

DECADES!!!
."

Today thanks to GWB

So DUMMIES....
It's a figment of rightwanger's ass.

In 2012 Republicans clearly established the Obama and Obama alone was responsible for the high cost of gas. They even warned that if Obama was reelected, we would see $6 a gallon at the pump

DAMN BABY!

I LOVE my $1.72 a gallon OBAMAGAS

Obama has reduced the price of gas to where hard working Americans like me can afford it.

Thanks Mr. President.

Remember the days of $4 a gallon Bushgas when people had todecide whether they should feed their kids of fill up their tank?

I LOVE my Obamagas....$1.72 a gallon baby!

In 2012 Republicans clearly established the Obama and Obama alone was responsible for the high cost of gas. They even warned that if Obama was reelected, we would see $6 a gallon at the pump

DAMN BABY!

We missed the part that he supported fracking. You have a link to confirm that support?

DAMN BABY!

I tell ya, The GOP just is in the business of wanting what is worst at all times so everyone will be as miserable as they are…

Remember when Republicans threatened if the Keystone pipeline was not approved, gas prices would skyrocket?

BOOM! $1.72 for Obamagas

Can you imagine what Republicans would be saying if gas was $4 a gallon and Hillary was running for President?

We wouldn't be hearing that "Obama has no control over the price of gas"

Forum List

Back