Shutdown Fallout Effects....

60 illegal criminal aliens were sent home this very morning from San Diego...it was big news everywhere except on CNN.....the border patrol and ICE are still 100% on the job and getting paid.....

Half right.

They are on the job (for now).

But aren't getting paid. They won't be paid until funding is passed.

Trump said today it could be weeks, months, or even years. How long could you work and support yourself/family full-time and not get paid for work?

.>>>>
might have to quit and get different jobs .

Half right.

They are on the job (for now).

But aren't getting paid. They won't be paid until funding is passed.

Trump said today it could be weeks, months, or even years. How long could you work and support yourself/family full-time and not get paid for work?
There are two months of checks already cut and signed for all essential personnel....Trump said that this morning...so you need to contact him for clarification....

while Trump cries to cameras about protecting America , his actions actually do the opposite.

If getting rid of illegals is such an important focus , then you should want to end the shutdown .

Maybe use wall money to find more courts and judges so we can get through the huge immigration court backlogs .

Immigration courts at a standstill during government shutdown, undermining President Trump's agenda

Far from the president’s rallying cry of “securing our border,” delaying court hearings puts additional strain on the immigration system, while allowing those who would have been deported to stay in the country for possibly years longer as they await new court dates.
The American People are not overly concerned about a few dozen-thousand that might slip through the cracks in this interim.

The American People are far
more concerned about a few dozen-millions that will slip through unless draconian action is taken.

Think of it as a front-end load on a mutual fund. :21:

'fed' emplyees , public servants who are MY employees are not Special GGator .

but they are in your world. you are wanting them to work without getting a paycheck. I am betting you would never think to do such a thing

but they are in your world. you are wanting them to work without getting a paycheck. I am betting you would never think to do such a thing
---------------------------------------------------- thing is that this Nation or Country is worth more to me than mere money, It needs to be saved for my kids and for the regular American kid GGator .

---------------------------------------------------- thing is that this Nation or Country is worth more to me than mere money, It needs to be saved for my kids and for the regular American kid GGator .

That is a very noble sentiment, totally hallow since you are not the one going without pay..but still very noble.

It does make me curious though, what have you done to save this country other than post on an internet forum?

have you ever served it in any capacity?

while Trump cries to cameras about protecting America , his actions actually do the opposite.

If getting rid of illegals is such an important focus , then you should want to end the shutdown .

Maybe use wall money to find more courts and judges so we can get through the huge immigration court backlogs .

Immigration courts at a standstill during government shutdown, undermining President Trump's agenda

Far from the president’s rallying cry of “securing our border,” delaying court hearings puts additional strain on the immigration system, while allowing those who would have been deported to stay in the country for possibly years longer as they await new court dates.
Lol he is such a moron. Of course, his brain dead supporters will desperately try to defend him on this.
Trump is getting his jollies enjoying the shit show he's created. He's deranged, he's a maniac who doesn't give a rats ass if this wall is built or not.

And anyone who thinks Trump has principles is a fool. It's not about the wall, it's about him. He moved The Apprentice from NBC to the White House. We're all contestants in his game.

old fashioned response is --- none of your business :afro: just like my DAD would say . I don't advertise my personal info outside of my family . I'm just a REAL American and have been one for 69 going on 70 years GGator .

It also means no pay for the BP, ICE and the rest of the DHS.
----------------------------------------------------------- they won't starve and they'll have a nice big paycheck when they do get paid , And the Fed employees that don't like it can quit and get employment in private business I guess . --------------- plus , and this is a guess but I ASSUME that they are collecting 'unemploymant' eh GGator .
You just dont Care about anyone but your ego. Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck , the orange dont know this.

Lol he is such a moron. Of course, his brain dead supporters will desperately try to defend him on this.
Trump is getting his jollies enjoying the shit show he's created. He's deranged, he's a maniac who doesn't give a rats ass if this wall is built or not.

And anyone who thinks Trump has principles is a fool. It's not about the wall, it's about him. He moved The Apprentice from NBC to the White House. We're all contestants in his game.

Well there is one National Park Service site that is going to remain open. Just one, the old Post Office Tower in DC, which is part of, you can't make this up, the TRUMP HOTEL.

I can tell you this, our forefathers would have already ran Trump's ass out of town on a rail, after tarring and feathering him. His supporters are utter fools.

--------------------------------------- doesn't matter if he cares , just so he does his jjob as he is doing Clipper .

Well there is one National Park Service site that is going to remain open. Just one, the old Post Office Tower in DC, which is part of, you can't make this up, the TRUMP HOTEL.

I can tell you this, our forefathers would have already ran Trump's ass out of town on a rail, after tarring and feathering him. His supporters are utter fools.
--------------- that's because its owned by a Private big shot owner isn't it Winston .

The American People are not overly concerned about a few dozen-thousand that might slip through the cracks in this interim.

The American People are far
more concerned about a few dozen-millions that will slip through unless draconian action is taken.

Think of it as a front-end load on a mutual fund. :21:
Illegal border crossings down 82% since 2000, fool.

Go to YouTube for reruns of The Apprentice for your Trump fix. It's better then the nightmare he's running in the W.H.

----------------------------------------------------------- they won't starve and they'll have a nice big paycheck when they do get paid , And the Fed employees that don't like it can quit and get employment in private business I guess . --------------- plus , and this is a guess but I ASSUME that they are collecting 'unemploymant' eh GGator .

How do you figure they can draw unemployment? They did not quit, not fired. How do you suppose the lower GS employee's are living right now? How about lower rank military personnel with a family? Banks and credit unions who are military friendly have turned down loans for some, maybe due to credit history, who knows?

So, you are cool with the people guarding our border working for free for "a year or more" as Trump put it?

you are fucked in the head
----------------------------------------- let them quit , but as I said , I assume that they can collect unemployment benefits and maybe food stamps GGator .

Again, the very fact that you think it is ok that they have to choose between working without pay or quitting and getting UE makes you a fucking sick person.

What have they ever done to you that you have such hate for them?
--------------------------------------- here we go , talking about HATE [chuckle] , got nothing to do with HATE . Millions of people in the private sector collect unemployment and they have to deal with it . They knew the rules when they took the jobs GGator .

So you're saying a federal worker can draw state unemployment?

How do you figure they can draw unemployment? They did not quit, not fired. How do you suppose the lower GS employee's are living right now? How about lower rank military personnel with a family? Banks and credit unions who are military friendly have turned down loans for some, maybe due to credit history, who knows?
----------------------------------------------------- such is life , as I said they won't starve so they will have to deal with the disruption same as people in Private business have to deal with disruption DDowner .

Hey, Timmy! There's a new wrinkle coming about this subject. Seems the two undocumented ladies that worked at the Trump Bedminster site have hired an attorney, a guy named Anibal Romero. Since all immigration courts are closed due to the current shut down, these ladies can't be court-ordered out of the country yet and are in limbo. They have a story to tell. They swear Trump knew their status, as did FLOTUS and her personal secretary. So watch this space.....

Military is fully funded from what I understand but no matter . My employees , the public servants that work for Me and my kids and all Americans will have to deal with the disruption DDowner .

Forum List

Back