Shows, movies, books, stories you wish would happen for real

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
"Starship Troopers" if only the bit about, "After social scientists brought up to the brink of chaos, the veterans seized control and gave us the stability we've enjoyed for generations." :)

Beauty & The Beast (only he remains the Beast...)

....or Moonstruck - I love that movie.....

Was a Jeopardy answer just last night. $1600 I think? :)

yep, as soon as I saw where the girl was standing I just said it... hubby was like how did you know it so fast?
He has never seen it .....

I rock the movie, music and the categories where they give you the letter or letters in them... so easy!

yep, as soon as I saw where the girl was standing I just said it... hubby was like how did you know it so fast?

I rock the movie, music and the categories where they give you the letter or letters in them... so easy!

Got it too but only because I don't put it in the form of a question. :) They're too fast for me.

Just wondered how animal you wanted your beast.

Disney beast, (flown blown animal)

1st series beast, (Ron Perlman)
th

Or current beast, (Jay Ryan)

MV5BOTE1NjI3Mjg1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTI3NTI2MDE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Got it too but only because I don't put it in the form of a question. :) They're too fast for me.

yeah I never do that ... I would never make it on Jeopardy! too many categories I'm clueless about (Geography, Shakespeare, Poetry, Art etc.)

If you have a smart phone and a credit card, they already have all the info. Done and done.
I wouldn't put a credit card process through a smart phone...

No, what I am saying is, if you have a smart phone, all of your behavior is tracked through it, it has a gps. If you go into a business, the gps is pinged. You can't go to a business with a smart phone with out that data being logged.

If you use a credit card, all of your purchases are tracked and known through that, and then sold off to data miners so corporations know your purchasing habits.

yeah I never do that ... I would never make it on Jeopardy! too many categories I'm clueless about (Geography, Shakespeare, Poetry, Art etc.)

Listening to them clicking furiously on the clicker things that'd be my stumbling point. :)

Listening to them clicking furiously on the clicker things that'd be my stumbling point. :)

you gotta get in a rhythm with those things - I wonder if they let the contestant practice with them beforehand....

Forum List

Back