Show your Desktop

she is dead now

but that's what I have...just too gorgeous.

I think I've been there. Reagan's digs?

Yes indeed. I used to live in Camarillo, not too far from Simi Valley. Visited the library many times. That is one of the better photos I took during my visits.
Was there right around New Yrs took almost exact pic.......place was packed . People were parked almost all the way down the hill. Dont use Apple maps, dumps you at a horse stable on opposite side.

reeva and his love ....who killed her

both of them beautiful people....my next desktop might be that one

south-park-characters-free-desktop-wallpaper-movie-images-south-park-wallpaper.jpg

bless her killed by jealousy by his boy friend ...and she....so gorgeous....

hard to get more gorgeous....

this might be my next desktop because is so beautiful...so ..so beautiful :( she was a lawyer too....)

men get nervy when they meet beauty

they can not put up with it

so

they kill

Reeva

(((rest in Peace Reeva)))

desktop ...

He only gets like 5 years for killing her. They call it "negligent homicide." He'll probably be out in 2-1/2 years.

I know, who breaks into your house and heads to the bathroom first

Nobody, that's who. Who doesn't check to see if their girlfriend/wife is in the bed beside him before he shoots the bathroom full of holes? :rolleyes-41: I did not buy his stories at all.

he wanted her only for his own

don't blame him

too beautifull

don't blame him

too beautifull

I know everyone feels sorry for him because of his disability, but let me tell you something. A lot of times, disabled people are the BIGGEST jerks and have a big fat chip on their shoulder. Know why? Because their parents spoil the CRAP out of them. Kind of hard not to when you have a child with no legs. So they grow up to be big selfish assholes.

I am willing to bet any money that he just lost it with her. He lost his temper with her, and he killed her. He knew there was no intruder in the house.

don't blame him

too beautifull

I know everyone feels sorry for him because of his disability, but let me tell you something. A lot of times, disabled people are the BIGGEST jerks and have a big fat chip on their shoulder. Know why? Because their parents spoil the CRAP out of them. Kind of hard not to when you have a child with no legs. So they grow up to be big selfish assholes.

I am willing to bet any money that he just lost it with her. He lost his temper with her, and he killed her. He knew there was no intruder in the house.

yep

he lost his temper

he killed her

she was just too attractive too beautiful and he

was insecure

My God

how gorgeous was her ..may her ashes rest in peace!

(((Reeva)))

Good Night

Remain in beauty...y'all

that counts a lot...

bye good night....sleep tight ..sleep with beauty in your mind

don't blame him

too beautifull

yep

he lost his temper

he killed her

she was just too attractive too beautiful and he

was insecure

My God

how gorgeous was her ..may her ashes rest in peace!

(((Reeva)))

Yup, very beautiful. Sad. I feel sorry for her parents especially.

Forum List

Back