Show your Desktop

Too bright! I like my desktop backgrounds to be dark. :p

I like colors! :)

Colors are fine, just not too many bright ones. :D
lvvmnaI.jpg

bright-colorful-wallpaper-12.jpg

I like the first one! That is pretty cool. :)

Oooo I'm late to the party but I want to play!! 100% custom, from the graphics to the temp monitor dock.

(I have three monitors so I put the pic in quote to make it auto thumbnail - you can clicky it to see full size - be prepared to scroll heh)

85e69dd7_customaida64.png

I custom built (down to making my own cables) and modded my entire rig - it's a dual case system (MB top case, drives and PSU [plus a mini PC] in the second case ) It's always a work in progress heh

Overview:

^bah.

Still have a link to Age of Empires on mine. Your games are brand new in comparison :D

I do like the space scapes for my desktop though. Always look nice and have decent contrast for your icons.

^bah.

Still have a link to Age of Empires on mine. Your games are brand new in comparison :D

I do like the space scapes for my desktop though. Always look nice and have decent contrast for your icons.

Well, I gave up on trying to play Divine Divinity. That turned out to be a waste of a couple of dollars. :lmao:

I like sci-fi themed wallpapers when I can find good ones. I have a few Star Wars and one or two Star Trek ones in addition to various space pictures not related to any particular story.

I did the "bright" desktop for a while (dual monitor setup):
2320826d_dscn0111.jpeg

The glowing cable there is blue EL Wire inside white sleeving:

This was back when I had modded my rig to have an external PSU so my extra long GPU fit in the desktop case (was a rats mess until I made the custom cables)

Forum List

Back