Shouldn't we all feel a little sorry for Jefferson Beauragard Sessions, III?

Trump needed to light a fire under his ass. I love Sessions. He's the doppleganger of the Keebler Elf; who couldn't love the guy.

BUT man oh man has he ever dropped the ball on several fronts.

#1 Leakers. A crime. No investigations.

#2 Comey/Loretta Lynch. Feinstein started an investigation. Now ditto the House. Not the DOJ.

#3 the DNC/Ukrainian collusion. Grassley started an investigation and had to send a letter to DOJ to find out what they were doing about it.

#4 here's a BIGGIE. The DOJ leaving the mega IT scandal in the hands of the Capitol Police.

I could go on and on but I'm only on my first coffee.
"Coffee"? :eusa_eh:

Senate Republicans who almost never link arms in unison against a president from their party formed a cordon around Mr. Sessions, making it clear that they neither concurred with nor would tolerate Mr. Trump’s repeated threats to the attorney general’s tenure. Senate leaders made clear they would block Mr. Trump from replacing Mr. Sessions if he tried to do so during the coming recess.

Allies Warn Trump of Conservative Revolt Unless He Backs Off Sessions

Trump needed to light a fire under his ass. I love Sessions. He's the doppleganger of the Keebler Elf; who couldn't love the guy.

#2 Comey/Loretta Lynch. Feinstein started an investigation. Now ditto the House. Not the DOJ.

#3 the DNC/Ukrainian collusion. Grassley started an investigation and had to send a letter to DOJ to find out what they were doing about it.

#4 here's a BIGGIE. The DOJ leaving the mega IT scandal in the hands of the Capitol Police.

A LEADER calls the person into their office and chews them out. They do NOT publicly humiliate their subordinate and avoid confronting them face to face. That's Leadership 101, retard.

Trump is a coward. A yellow belly. A chickenshit.

And I'll put you down as one of the ones so far gone around the bend for the New York huckster that you shit even on a man like Sessions.

alabama.jpg

:lmao:

As compared to the Clintons who just have people killed.

A LEADER calls the person into their office and chews them out. They do NOT publicly humiliate their subordinate and avoid confronting them face to face. That's Leadership 101, retard.

And I'll put you down as one of the ones so far gone around the bend for the New York huckster that you shit even on a man like Sessions.

alabama.jpg

Ahhhhh...the old standby when cornered.

"B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

What a pathetic submissive you are!

You are just a parrot of pre-recorded messages.

Sessions was not the best pick for AG. Doesn't matter how much he supported Trump in the campaign. Gingrich and Giuliani were just as supportive and they weren't picked for anything.
I believe Sessions might have been the 1st (at least was one of the 1st) to endorse Trump...which, as you point out, should mean nothing. Trump would not be the 1st President to prove picking your buddies / paying back loyalty with govt appointments isn't always the smartest idea in the world.

Feel sorry for Sessions are you kidding me? Look, if you interview for a job and intentionally fail to disclose a serious issue that will create a shit storm distraction for the president who's just trying to get his presidency up and running, then you begin the process of recusing yourself due to that issue within hours of being sworn in...that gets your ass FIRED in the real world. Good grief enough with the poor Sessions bullshit.

Sessions was not the best pick for AG. Doesn't matter how much he supported Trump in the campaign. Gingrich and Giuliani were just as supportive and they weren't picked for anything.
Now that's just one stupid statement right there.

Sessions was an actual Attorney General of Alabama. He brings a boatload more experience to the job than the other two combined.

Gingrich doesn't even have a law degree. He has a degree in history.

Feel sorry for Sessions are you kidding me? Look, if you interview for a job and intentionally fail to disclose a serious issue that will create a shit storm distraction for the president who's just trying to get his presidency up and running, then you begin the process of recusing yourself due to that issue within hours of being sworn in...that gets your ass FIRED in the real world. Good grief enough with the poor Sessions bullshit.
And you doubted me when I said Trump would lead you Chumps by the nose farther and farther to the left.

I'll put you down as another one so far gone around the bend for Trump you would even shit on Sessions.

-------------------------------------------- i don't think that the 2 that you mention are as good on immigration S.J. .
That may be true but if he is unwilling to go after the criminal acts of the previous administration, there won't be any immigration reform (or anything else for that matter). Trump was elected to drain the swamp and Sessions doesn't seem to be onboard with that.

We have some real Third World mentalities around here.

Sessions a racist? Maybe they have him mixed up with democrat senator Robert Byrd who was a ranking member of the KKK. Angry crazy lefties don't have much of a gift for historic perspective but you can also consider Al Gore's father, senator Gore who was an avowed segregationist.

alabama.jpg
upload_2017-7-27_8-17-12.jpeg

The apprentice President is finding out the hard way that real leadership in the real world is NOTHING like a TV game show.

And it ain't no beauty contest.

And you don't get to grab whatever pussy you wish.

Last edited:
Sessions a racist? Maybe they have him mixed up with democrat senator Robert Byrd who was a ranking member of the KKK. Angry crazy lefties don't have much of a gift for historic perspective but you can also consider Al Gore's father, senator Gore who was an avowed segregationist.
Isn't it cute how you have to go back in time to get your deflections?

Sessions was an actual Attorney General of Alabama. He brings a boatload more experience to the job than the other two combined.

Please point out where I suggested either one of them should have been picked for AG, dumbass. My point was that Sessions' support should not guarantee him a position in the cabinet.

Please point out where I suggested either one of them should have been picked for AG, dumbass. My point was that Sessions' support should not guarantee him a position in the cabinet.
Giuliani and Gingrich have way more baggage than Sessions.

Trump needed Sessions to get the Southern rube vote.

Giuliani and Gingrich have way more baggage than Sessions.

Trump needed Sessions to get the Southern rube vote.
You have no idea what either one of us is talking about, do you? I'll try to dumb it down for you.
I mentioned Gingrich and Giuliani as EXAMPLES. I'm not complaining that they weren't picked for anything. Now do you get my point?

i like Jeff Sessions , he is excellent especially on immigration as he sees whats going on in the USA . As far as Trump messing with Sessions , its just words as Sessions is still in place . And lastly , you don't know whats really going on and neither do i. This whole show might simply be a show orchestrated by both Trump and Sessions Ben .
Oh, I've no doubt Trump is using this just to distract from Putingate, but he's dead serious about wanting Ole Jeff gone. But he can't fire him without 100 senators being pissed off.

Distract from Putingate? By re-affirming he is knee deep and scared of it?

If anything this is a distraction from healthcare reform to give senate members more breathing space from public pressure.

alabama.jpg

Ahhhhh...the old standby when cornered.

"B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

What a pathetic submissive you are!

You are just a parrot of pre-recorded messages.

Look in the mirror g5000. All you do daily is regurgitate talking points. I actually visit TPM and MM and other websites before I come here to see what you are going to barf up today at USMB.

:lol:

Loser. You need to get over your butt hurt that Hillary isn't President.

Forum List

Back