Shouldn't we all feel a little sorry for Jefferson Beauragard Sessions, III?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Ah mean here he was the beloved crazy ass racist uncle in the Senate, who couldn't really do much damage, beyond nearly giving himself and the Turtle a damn stroke when Obama nominated a Roman Catholic Puetro Rican woman, never married and raised by a widowed mamasita, and now he finds himself working fer a insecure sociopath who views taking a morning dump as an issue of national interest, ah mean who saw that coming?

Donald Trump says White House staff are fighting over who loves him the most

i like Jeff Sessions , he is excellent especially on immigration as he sees whats going on in the USA . As far as Trump messing with Sessions , its just words as Sessions is still in place . And lastly , you don't know whats really going on and neither do i. This whole show might simply be a show orchestrated by both Trump and Sessions Ben .

i like Jeff Sessions , he is excellent especially on immigration as he sees whats going on in the USA . As far as Trump messing with Sessions , its just words as Sessions is still in place . And lastly , you don't know whats really going on and neither do i. This whole show might simply be a show orchestrated by both Trump and Sessions Ben .
Oh, I've no doubt Trump is using this just to distract from Putingate, but he's dead serious about wanting Ole Jeff gone. But he can't fire him without 100 senators being pissed off.

Poetic Justice.

Jeff Sessions was one of the very first people to cleave himself to the New York huckster. Back when the chances of Donald Trump winning the nomination was in the "snowball's chance in hell" category.

It took a giant leap of faith and fealty for Sessions to take that gamble.

And for a while there, that gamble seemed to pay off for the old man.

Now the New York huckster has turned on his most faithful dog. It speaks volumes about Trump's character that if he is displeased with his obedient servant, rather than call Sessions into his office and speak to him face to face, man to man, Trump instead publicly humiliates him via twitter, as if Trump is a 20 year old fry cook whining about his girlfriend to all his electronic friends rather than the leader of the free world.

Every good Southern boy recognizes that kind of cowardice. At least they should.

That is not leadership. That is not loyalty. Trump's inability to confront Sessions like a real leader and like a real man exposes Trump's true nature. He is a yellow belly.

A great percentage of Trump's supporters are Southerners. It will be interesting to see if these parroting submissive Know Nothings are so far gone around the bend for Trump that they will turn their backs on a good old boy with many decades of long and honorable service to their interests. Will they do as they always do, and add another twist to their small minds and shit even on Sessions? Will they scuttle the last of their honor?

"Time will tell."

alabama.jpg

Last edited:
Ah mean here he was the beloved crazy ass racist uncle in the Senate, who couldn't really do much damage, beyond nearly giving himself and the Turtle a damn stroke when Obama nominated a Roman Catholic Puetro Rican woman, never married and raised by a widowed mamasita, and now he finds himself working fer a insecure sociopath who views taking a morning dump as an issue of national interest, ah mean who saw that coming?

I keep seeing him called a racist without any actual proof.

Oh, I think prosecuting civil rights folks registering voters, saying he thought the Klan was ok till he learned some of them smoked pot and telling n*gger jokes while a US attorney pretty much puts a nail in that coffin.

But there are lots of racists in gummit. On both sides.

Before or after I give him a non-retractable wedgie?

Trump needed to light a fire under his ass. I love Sessions. He's the doppleganger of the Keebler Elf; who couldn't love the guy.

BUT man oh man has he ever dropped the ball on several fronts.

#1 Leakers. A crime. No investigations.

#2 Comey/Loretta Lynch. Feinstein started an investigation. Now ditto the House. Not the DOJ.

#3 the DNC/Ukrainian collusion. Grassley started an investigation and had to send a letter to DOJ to find out what they were doing about it.

#4 here's a BIGGIE. The DOJ leaving the mega IT scandal in the hands of the Capitol Police.

I could go on and on but I'm only on my first coffee.

Oh, I think prosecuting civil rights folks registering voters, saying he thought the Klan was ok till he learned some of them smoked pot and telling n*gger jokes while a US attorney pretty much puts a nail in that coffin.

What a load of horseshit.

/----/ Proof? Libs don't need no stinkin' proof.

No...

Sessions was not the best pick for AG. Doesn't matter how much he supported Trump in the campaign. Gingrich and Giuliani were just as supportive and they weren't picked for anything.

Poetic Justice.

Jeff Sessions was one of the very first people to cleave himself to the New York huckster. Back when the chances of Donald Trump winning the nomination was in the "snowball's chance in hell" category.

Now the New York huckster has turned on his most faithful dog. It speaks volumes about Trump's character that if he is displeased with his obedient servant, rather than call Sessions into his office and speak to him face to face, man to man, Trump instead publicly humiliates him via twitter, as if Trump is a 20 year old fry cook whining about his girlfriend to all his electronic friends rather than the leader of the free world.

Every good Southern boy recognizes that kind of cowardice. At least they should.

That is not leadership. That is not loyalty. Trump's inability to confront Sessions like a real leader and like a real man exposes Trump's true nature. He is a yellow belly.

A great percentage of Trump's supporters are Southerners. It will be interesting to see if these parroting submissive Know Nothings are so far gone around the bend for Trump that they will turn their backs on a good old boy with many decades of long and honorable service to their interests. Will they do as they always do, and add another twist to their small minds and shit even on Sessions?

"Time will tell."
While Sessions was physically at the White House, the coward-in-chief didn't even have the balls to talk to the man face to face. The fucking pussy hid out in one of the rooms tweeting about Sessions. He's a fucking scumbag.

Once you reach the platitute income range, you have to inherit an elitist attitude and learn to look down your nose at those smaller than yourself..

Links?

and not just references, actual proven cases of him saying or doing something racist.

Trump needed to light a fire under his ass. I love Sessions. He's the doppleganger of the Keebler Elf; who couldn't love the guy.

BUT man oh man has he ever dropped the ball on several fronts.

#1 Leakers. A crime. No investigations.

#2 Comey/Loretta Lynch. Feinstein started an investigation. Now ditto the House. Not the DOJ.

#3 the DNC/Ukrainian collusion. Grassley started an investigation and had to send a letter to DOJ to find out what they were doing about it.

#4 here's a BIGGIE. The DOJ leaving the mega IT scandal in the hands of the Capitol Police.

I could go on and on but I'm only on my first coffee.

A LEADER calls the person into their office and chews them out. They do NOT publicly humiliate their subordinate and avoid confronting them face to face. That's Leadership 101, retard.

Trump is a coward. A yellow belly. A chickenshit.

And I'll put you down as one of the ones so far gone around the bend for the New York huckster that you shit even on a man like Sessions.

alabama.jpg

No...
I agree with you Twinkle Toes. I don't feel one bit sorry for him, but the coward-in-chief is still just that, a coward.

Sessions was not the best pick for AG. Doesn't matter how much he supported Trump in the campaign. Gingrich and Giuliani were just as supportive and they weren't picked for anything.
-------------------------------------------- i don't think that the 2 that you mention are as good on immigration S.J. .

Poetic Justice.

A great percentage of Trump's supporters are Southerners. It will be interesting to see if these parroting submissive Know Nothings are so far gone around the bend for Trump that they will turn their backs on a good old boy with many decades of long and honorable service to their interests. Will they do as they always do, and add another twist to their small minds and shit even on Sessions?

"Time will tell."
While Sessions was physically at the White House, the coward-in-chief didn't even have the balls to talk to the man face to face. The fucking pussy hid out in one of the rooms tweeting about Sessions. He's a fucking scumbag.
-------------------------------------------------- ''' IF ''' the purpose of going after Session is to make a show then private face to face conversation are no good Vor .

Forum List

Back