Should We Take Back Former ISIS US Citizens?

Under What Conditions Should we allow former ISIS members to return to the USA?

• Only if we remove a finger or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, whassa matter?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you said nothing and your friend 'hoda' is on her back no matter what PK .

Pointing out the countries hypocrisy has obviously triggered you.
--------------------------------------- aw , USA being corrupt doesn't bother me . I think a corrupt USA is good for YOU millennial types . With 'sanctuary cities' , counties , states and dopers buying dope in lots of little stores throughout the USA . To me its simply pretty funny PK .

--------------------------------------- aw , USA being corrupt doesn't bother me . I think a corrupt USA is good for YOU millennial types . With 'sanctuary cities' , counties , states and dopers buying dope in lots of little stores throughout the USA . To me its simply pretty funny PK .

I'm 58. I've seen us kill far too many needlessly.

--------------------------------------- in YOUR Opinion PK .

--------------------------------------- in YOUR Opinion PK .

Same argument one get from those who are pro-choice.

She is a terrorist. Neither her or her son will be allowed in the US and anyone who assists her is committing a felony by assisting terrorism.

She held herself up as an example, and an example she is.

The court ruled she was borne here the daughter of a diplomat. That means she isn't a citizen which means she doesn't have to be allowed back in. Who is arguing otherwise?
Doug Jones, for one.

Alabama Sen. Doug Jones says ISIS bride Hoda Muthana should be allowed back into the US
Alabama Sen. Doug Jones says ISIS bride Hoda Muthana should be allowed back into the US to face the criminal justice system

The Left Wing Brookings Institute: The wrong decision on Hoda Muthana
The wrong decision on Hoda Muthana

Los Angeles Times › la-na-hoda-muthana-alabama-isis-20190222-story

Trump must allow return of U.S.-born woman who joined ...

They want her to fact the justice system. That's what many condemn Bill Clinton for NOT doing with OBL. Is that really something you are going to base your position on?
She has no right to the US Justice system. She has no right to renter the country. She is NOT a US citizen and neither is her child. She is allied with and committed to Jihad.

And as we learned in San Bernadino, these jihad chicks WILL shed innocent blood.

People undergo the justice system not because they always have a right to it. Are you arguing that Ramzi Yousef should have just been deported?
She left to join ISIS - she will not be allowed to re-enter. Anyone who assists her, a terrorist, is in violation of US law prohibiting assisting terrorists.

The court ruled she was borne here the daughter of a diplomat. That means she isn't a citizen which means she doesn't have to be allowed back in. Who is arguing otherwise?
Doug Jones, for one.

Alabama Sen. Doug Jones says ISIS bride Hoda Muthana should be allowed back into the US
Alabama Sen. Doug Jones says ISIS bride Hoda Muthana should be allowed back into the US to face the criminal justice system

The Left Wing Brookings Institute: The wrong decision on Hoda Muthana
The wrong decision on Hoda Muthana

Los Angeles Times › la-na-hoda-muthana-alabama-isis-20190222-story

Trump must allow return of U.S.-born woman who joined ...

They want her to fact the justice system. That's what many condemn Bill Clinton for NOT doing with OBL. Is that really something you are going to base your position on?
She has no right to the US Justice system. She has no right to renter the country. She is NOT a US citizen and neither is her child. She is allied with and committed to Jihad.

And as we learned in San Bernadino, these jihad chicks WILL shed innocent blood.

People undergo the justice system not because they always have a right to it. Are you arguing that Ramzi Yousef should have just been deported?
She left to join ISIS - she will not be allowed to re-enter. Anyone who assists her, a terrorist, is in violation of US law prohibiting assisting terrorists.

It's a hypocritical law. For some reason those like yourself think that repeating that she will not be allowed back in negates that. It doesn't. What do you think the military protecting the poppy fields in Afghanistan is doing if not assisting the "terrorists"?

It's a hypocritical law. For some reason those like yourself think that repeating that she will not be allowed back in negates that. It doesn't. What do you think the military protecting the poppy fields in Afghanistan is doing if not assisting the "terrorists"?
------------------------------------ I think that any actions taken in 'afghanistan' is CiC TRUMPS tactics and plan and YOU have no say that matters PK.

------------------------------------ I think that any actions taken in 'afghanistan' is CiC TRUMPS tactics and plan and YOU have no say that matters PK.

I commented on our actions. That's what we do. You can defend us protecting the poppy fields if you want. Give all kinds of B.S. excuses for it. I'm going to call it for what it is. Massive hypocrisy.

It appears legally we can keep her out. That's OK with me since it's legal. She made a huge mistake. She will have to live with that. She at least owns up to her mistake. Her mistake has done nowhere close to the damage the mistakes of the country has done.

I commented on our actions. That's what we do. You can defend us protecting the poppy fields if you want. Give all kinds of B.S. excuses for it. I'm going to call it for what it is. Massive hypocrisy.

It appears legally we can keep her out. That's OK with me since it's legal. She made a huge mistake. She will have to live with that. She at least owns up to her mistake. Her mistake has done nowhere close to the damage the mistakes of the country has done.
---------------------------------- in your OPINION and your Opinion means nothing as the TRUMP does his good works PK .

but I figure that as long as the TRUMP is the Boss . Well 'hoda' will rot and that's what I want to see PK .

Forum List

Back