Should We Jack The Debt Limit ?

It would help move the discussion if nutters knew what the debt ceiling is.

youre-full-of-shit-smiley-emoticon.gif

The Debt-ceiling only matters to Libtards when Obama says it does.

Last edited:
How did the country feel about it the last time you idiots did it?
The country hates the thought of it. Please answer my questions. The debt is ballooning - now is not then. I ask again: should it be ever done to thwart destruction?

Actually, it isn't. It's a political bargaining chip.

You don't think it's important to pay off your debt? How responsible of you.

Your reading comprehension is a poor as your reasoning ability. I have never said anywhere that we shouldn't pay off the debt.

Sure you did. If you somehow think the debt ceiling is a tool to be used for fiscal control then you certainly don't place much importance on honoring our debts.
If you think we cannot hold the debt ceiling AND lower the deficit and debt, you are a fucking moron.

We can do both. You just don't have the fucking balls for it.

The reason we even face the problems we do is because no one has dared keep the debt ceiling in place since it has been enacted. Raising the debt ceiling is just more justification for spending more money we don't have.

It is just that simple.

Our politicians have already proven they cannot be trusted with a dime, let alone the American budget.

how would it twart distruction you fool?
Thwart - my key board is sticking badly. If we were on a path of destruction because we were borrowing and spending more than what we can pay back, and the service on that debt was becoming to burdensome, is denying an increase an option?

Your reading comprehension is a poor as your reasoning ability. I have never said anywhere that we shouldn't pay off the debt.

Sure you did. If you somehow think the debt ceiling is a tool to be used for fiscal control then you certainly don't place much importance on honoring our debts.
If you think we cannot hold the debt ceiling AND lower the deficit and debt, you are a fucking moron.

We can do both. You just don't have the fucking balls for it.

Incorrect and incorrect.

.000 for you.

how would it twart distruction you fool?
Thwart - my key board is sticking badly. If we were on a path of destruction because we were borrowing and spending more than what we can pay back, and the service on that debt was becoming to burdensome, is denying an increase an option?

and you pose that that is where we are?

No that would NOT Fix anything though

can you tell us what the debt ceiling in in one sentance of your own words?
It allows us to borrow to fufill our obligations.

and who put that limit there?
I think it's your turn to answer - then me. I love my country - I fear it is being destroyed by overspending - I want to debate the questions I have posed. I promiss I will answer all of your questions, and comment on your good faith remarks.

Hey duped I wasnt giving you shit about spelling I just messed up on my typing too

It allows us to borrow to fufill our obligations.

and who put that limit there?
I think it's your turn to answer - then me. I love my country - I fear it is being destroyed by overspending - I want to debate the questions I have posed. I promiss I will answer all of your questions, and comment on your good faith remarks.

we are NO where near collapsing that is partisan horse shit to scare you

Forum List

Back