Should USA recognize Intersex individuals too?

denmark

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
Germany adopted “intersex identity” into law. Is it time to give this dignity and liberty to such individuals in the USA?

Germany adopts intersex identity into law

People who do not fit the biological definition of male or female can now choose the category "diverse" on official documents.

The UN says up to 1.7% of the world's population are born with intersex traits - about the same number of people with red hair.

Im ok with it as there is a difference between intersex people and trannies that deny reality.

Im ok with it as there is a difference between intersex people and trannies that deny reality.
Did anyone realize that 1.7% are born “intersex”? Wow, that was surprising.
The Trans individuals are another story, but some say their brains may be different at birth.

They need to define 'characteristics' in this context. As far as I know, there are only two chromosome types and their characteristics are pretty well understood.

Germany adopted “intersex identity” into law. Is it time to give this dignity and liberty to such individuals in the USA?

Germany adopts intersex identity into law

People who do not fit the biological definition of male or female can now choose the category "diverse" on official documents.

The UN says up to 1.7% of the world's population are born with intersex traits - about the same number of people with red hair.

I'm for small government and don't think I care as long as you (or they) don't hurt other ppl and pay your taxes.

They need to define 'characteristics' in this context. As far as I know, there are only two chromosome types and their characteristics are pretty well understood.
Intersex people are born with both male and female sex characteristics which can either appear at birth or later in life.

I think characteristics vary somewhat, but overall, not black/white differentiation.

Other countries have approved laws to help recognise intersex people in recent years – with Austria's constitutional court making a similar ruling to Germany's in June. India, Australia, New Zealand, Malta, and Canada have all passed measures to redress issues facing intersex citizens.

Where is USA? Behind the times again?

Should USA recognize Intersex individuals too?

I thought we already had. At least in the nutjob, whacko world of the Left. Here is the complete list of the 31 genders that New York City officially recognizes. They leave plenty of room for adding many more genders in the future:

Bi-Gendered
Cross-Dresser
Drag-King
Drag-Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-To-Female
MTF
Non-Op
Hijra
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Man
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender-Gifted
Femme
Person of Transgender Experience
Androgynous

It's pretty obvious they are opening the door to eventually try to make pedophilia just another sexual preference; we are already letting thousands of children into the country under Sharia law to be the legal wife of foreign men.

Forum List

Back