Should Trump seek the popular vote in 2020, or should he try to win instead?

Should Trump seek the popular vote in 2020, or should he try and win instead?

• Seek popular vote

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Try and win

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
he should just win by all Honorable means in 2020 . Maybe now that he is President he oughta just go after all the illegal votes cast by illegal aliens and dead people . Should be easy as President for him to form up a taskforce and go after the illegal votes that are usually cast by dem voting illegal aliens and dead people Dude !!

By 2020 there will have been such an improvement that it won't matter. Trump will have won in a landslide.

Should Trump seek the popular vote in 2020, or should he try to win instead?
All the evidence is that Hillary and her supporters are happier to have won the popular vote and lost the election than they would have been to have won the election and lost the popular vote.

Maybe it's just a Democratic thing.

The irony here is if Hillary had simply carried the traditional blue states and won one battleground state there would be no debate about popular vote vs electoral vote because she would have won the election. Maybe the left should focus more on why Hillary lost the rust belt states and less on popular vote vs the electoral vote.

2020 elections? Yes let's hope the nation is still around for that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------course it'll still be around and we will be flying the American flag , What I just said though would be in doubt with more illary / Obama though OldSchool !!

2020 elections? Yes let's hope the nation is still around for that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------course it'll still be around and we will be flying the American flag , What I just said though would be in doubt with more illary / Obama though OldSchool !!
Yes the next 4 years... possible trade wars and a nut who's publicly stated he wants to proliferate nuclear weaponry and be more willing to use nuclear weaponry in the White House.

That doubt you mentioned is now higher than it's been since the cold war.

Who want's to see Jeb take on Trump again in a primary, that was some funny shit. The only thing about a Trump 2nd term is, his age. Honestly I'd like to see another Trump like candidate step forward, take the baton from Trump and continue on the same path.

If Trump does run in 2020 then he should try to win the Electoral College vote...

I don't know, this just seems like backwards thinking.

No, it is the only way you will win the Presidential Election. popular vote can be thrown by a state like California, New York or Texas, so win the electoral college first and worry about if you are popular in a state like California later...

Forum List

Back