Should Trump arrest Mueller and his radical team under RICO? Who will watch the "watchers"?

Today's orchestrated & staged abomination during the opening to Kavanaugh's hearings begs the question; should the GOP take the Dems & deep state head on... I'm beginning to think that hardball tactics are long overdue! I think it's worth the risk of seeking truth and justice over attempts of placating an electorate, cajoling their votes, through acquiescence and "diplomacy". A short article by Michael Savage below...

Speaking with Bloomberg News, President Donald Trump attacked special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as illegal. Trump stated, “I view it as an illegal investigation. You read the great scholars, the great legal — there should have never been a special counsel. It shouldn’t have been set up.”

It comes as no surprise that President Trump is critical of the investigation, but is the President justified in his claims? Could he arrest Mueller and his team?

First, let’s take a look at The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly known as RICO. Originally enacted to combat mafia operations, the law has had a far greater impact. RICO has been fundamental in going after all types of organizations, from corrupt police departments to even the Catholic Church. RICO warrants prosecution of all individuals in a corrupt organization, from the leadership to the bottom associates. An individual must engage in a pattern of racketeering associated with an organization in order to violate RICO law.

President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani is no stranger to RICO prosecution as he is largely credited with reinventing the law’s use from mafia investigations to white collar crime circuits. In his own tenure as a prosecutor, Giuliani took on mafia rings, unions, bankers, and corrupt government officials.

Among the number of violations under RICO statutes is obstruction of justice. Obstruction of justice is not limited to bribery and intimidation but may include “misleading conduct” which may consist of deliberate lies or “material omissions” (leaving out any facts imperative to the case), a broad term that can fit a variety of circumstances.

The sweeping bias and conflicts of interest that riddle the Mueller investigation have been well-documented, from the Peter Strozk anti-Trump text messages to the investigators with ties to the Clinton’s and the Democratic party.

Are we to believe that these investigators can be trusted to uphold justice, or that they will present all the evidence necessary to give a fair trial to Trump and his associates? Could it be that the members of the special counsel could be guilty of obstruction of justice themselves?

Is it time for Trump to turn the tables on this egregious witch hunt and prosecute the corrupt prosecutors?
SHOULD TRUMP ARREST MUELLER AND HIS RADICAL TEAM UNDER RICO? ⋆ The Savage Nation

I voted for Trump, not for his affability and platitudinous 'polititalk'; on the contrary I see need for fundamental change in how the GOP takes on this emerging, ever more radical progressivism scourge! IMHO...
So you believe that the Justice Department should be used to jail your political opponents. Further, buttressing that position, you currently believe that the Justice Department has been corrupted by politics and is, in fact, acting as an arm of the opposition party. This, in spite of the fact that the Justice Department is being run by Trump appointees from the Attorney General and his Deputy to the Director of the FBI.

Why do you believe this? Trump says so. And it's Trump and his family who are in legal jeopardy not due to his policies but his actions.

For all that blind loyalty and overt cynicism, you are ready willing and able to abandon the American ideal of equal justice under the law and follow Trump as he wishes to wield justice as a political tool and provide legal cover for his alleged crimes. If you claim to love America, one must wonder why.

Start with the 'Clinton Crime Family Foundation', Uranium 1 / Fusion GPS, DNC paying for the Steel Dossier... illegitimate FISC warrants and obstruction of justice in their x 3 renewals, Rosenstein's process in creating special counsel under Mueller the day after becoming acting directer... No obstruction of justice to be seen in the above process folks, ROTFL! RICO predicate is not a stretch! (IMHO) :)
Even Trump's handpicked toadies aren't going to bring baseless charges against his political rivals, now matter how much you cry about it. They have made that clear. Time to move on to a new fantasy.

Today's orchestrated & staged abomination during the opening to Kavanaugh's hearings begs the question; should the GOP take the Dems & deep state head on... I'm beginning to think that hardball tactics are long overdue! I think it's worth the risk of seeking truth and justice over attempts of placating an electorate, cajoling their votes, through acquiescence and "diplomacy". A short article by Michael Savage below...

Speaking with Bloomberg News, President Donald Trump attacked special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as illegal. Trump stated, “I view it as an illegal investigation. You read the great scholars, the great legal — there should have never been a special counsel. It shouldn’t have been set up.”

It comes as no surprise that President Trump is critical of the investigation, but is the President justified in his claims? Could he arrest Mueller and his team?

First, let’s take a look at The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly known as RICO. Originally enacted to combat mafia operations, the law has had a far greater impact. RICO has been fundamental in going after all types of organizations, from corrupt police departments to even the Catholic Church. RICO warrants prosecution of all individuals in a corrupt organization, from the leadership to the bottom associates. An individual must engage in a pattern of racketeering associated with an organization in order to violate RICO law.

President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani is no stranger to RICO prosecution as he is largely credited with reinventing the law’s use from mafia investigations to white collar crime circuits. In his own tenure as a prosecutor, Giuliani took on mafia rings, unions, bankers, and corrupt government officials.

Among the number of violations under RICO statutes is obstruction of justice. Obstruction of justice is not limited to bribery and intimidation but may include “misleading conduct” which may consist of deliberate lies or “material omissions” (leaving out any facts imperative to the case), a broad term that can fit a variety of circumstances.

The sweeping bias and conflicts of interest that riddle the Mueller investigation have been well-documented, from the Peter Strozk anti-Trump text messages to the investigators with ties to the Clinton’s and the Democratic party.

Are we to believe that these investigators can be trusted to uphold justice, or that they will present all the evidence necessary to give a fair trial to Trump and his associates? Could it be that the members of the special counsel could be guilty of obstruction of justice themselves?

Is it time for Trump to turn the tables on this egregious witch hunt and prosecute the corrupt prosecutors?
SHOULD TRUMP ARREST MUELLER AND HIS RADICAL TEAM UNDER RICO? ⋆ The Savage Nation

I voted for Trump, not for his meekness and platitudinous 'polititalk'; on the contrary I see need for fundamental change in how the GOP takes on this emerging, ever more radical progressivism scourge! IMHO...
Hopefully the perverted lying thief gets impeached
Hitlary lost so she can’t be impeached.

I voted for Trump, not for his meekness and platitudinous 'polititalk'; on the contrary I see need for fundamental change in how the GOP takes on this emerging, ever more radical progressivism scourge! IMHO...

For what exactly?

Hitlary lost so she can’t be impeached.
But Drumph can ,,,,and deserves it

For what exactly?
Obstruction of justice for starters with drumpf

For what exactly?

Really? How so exactly?

For what exactly?

Really? How so exactly?
Mueller knows and btw Read this
The Times today is taking the rare step of publishing an anonymous Op-Ed essay. We have done so at the request of the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose job would be jeopardized by its disclosure. We believe publishing this essay anonymously is the only way to deliver an important perspective to our readers. We invite you to submit a question about the essay or our vetting process here.

President Trump is facing a test to his presidency unlike any faced by a modern American leader.

It’s not just that the special counsel looms large. Or that the country is bitterly divided over Mr. Trump’s leadership. Or even that his party might well lose the House to an opposition hellbent on his downfall.

The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office
It goes on Very interesting

I voted for Trump, not for his affability and platitudinous 'polititalk'; on the contrary I see need for fundamental change in how the GOP takes on this emerging, ever more radical progressivism scourge! IMHO...

Without too much of an intentional nod to reductionism: it is all a game of chess. The pieces are still being moved into place for a direct action option. Once in place, who knows just how hard down the hammer will fall.

So you believe that the Justice Department should be used to jail your political opponents. Further, buttressing that position, you currently believe that the Justice Department has been corrupted by politics and is, in fact, acting as an arm of the opposition party. This, in spite of the fact that the Justice Department is being run by Trump appointees from the Attorney General and his Deputy to the Director of the FBI.

Why do you believe this? Trump says so. And it's Trump and his family who are in legal jeopardy not due to his policies but his actions.

For all that blind loyalty and overt cynicism, you are ready willing and able to abandon the American ideal of equal justice under the law and follow Trump as he wishes to wield justice as a political tool and provide legal cover for his alleged crimes. If you claim to love America, one must wonder why.
you are ready willing and able to abandon the American ideal of equal justice under the law
NK, quite the contrary! What "I" want is for there to be "equal justice under the law" as you referred to. I want all politicians & US government employees to be held to the same standard regardless of partisan ideology or position with the exception of a sitting POTUS in the case of indictment and prosecution, not meeting the threshold of article 25 section 4.

There is a plethora of cause to indite, arrest & prosecute executive branch officials from the Obama administration and from the Trump Administration (largely the same, unchanged). Players in HRC's election bid colluding with Obama himself to his FBI, NSA, Russia via Steel, Fusion GPS, FISC... even CNN (to only mention a few).

This is ultimately a high stakes 'court of public opinion' deck of cards that both sides are drawing and playing from. Trump does have just cause for firing a spate of DOJ holdovers, and many their jurisdictionally controlled intelligence entities (namely within the FBI). So why doesn't he... It's arguably not in his best interest to do so in the court of public opinion, 2020 electability, the legacy he desires to leave but most importantly the preservation of separation of powers even within his own Executive branch of Gov. Don't think for an instant that he couldn't have his current AG or a newly appointed AG orchestrate through a GJ the indictment & arrest of Rosenstein, Mueller, HRC and a litany of other highfaluting partisan entities!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back