should this parent lose her child and any other future children she may have?

Maybe the kid is just stupid.

And with a mother like that, how could he be anything but?

You know, the child ought to be taken away and placed in foster care.

The mother should be locked up for 20 years (that way the child will be over 18 before seeing her again).

Any woman that teaches her child to kill pets intentionally is raising a psychopath.

We are just talking about killing a hamster? Correct??? :doubt:

do you know much of how serial killers spend their childhood? figures the people that endorse 'honor killings' wouldn't mind having children kill animals though

If it's true, I'm sure the child has been removed from her custody.

But keep in mind...often putting kids in foster care is moving them from the frying pan into the fire. I work with foster kids and foster families. You would be amazed at what pieces of shit many, MANY foster parents are.

But keep in mind...often putting kids in foster care is moving them from the frying pan into the fire. I work with foster kids and foster families. You would be amazed at what pieces of shit many, MANY foster parents are.

yea its really sad foster care is such a shithole, there should be much tougher restrictiosn and monitoring on foster parents and the kids in their care.

Depends on what program is running the foster care. I was orphaned at 8, and placed in foster care at 12. The families that were enrolled with Casey Family Foundation were first rate, and all of the ones that I saw had very good jobs.

I lived with a self employed geologist who owned his own company for a while.

And no, it's not "out of the frying pan into the fire". I had many things that I needed to get worked out from the death of my mother, and the help that I needed to make it through was provided by the Casey Family Foundation.

So no..........not in all cases.

But this mother? The bitch ought to be psychologically screened for telling her kid to kill something. I mean shit...........do we really need another Charlie Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Bill Gacy, or BTK?

They all got their start killing innocent animals as well.

Oh yeah, over in Uganda where they are killing so many? What they do is "dehumanize" them, by telling everyone to think of one group of people as nothing more than vermin or insects.

Makes it easier to kill that way. Basic psych 101.

Yeha for some it is the money. Beats working for them I guess.

Yes, she should never have children again.

Additional point... women that abort multiple times should also be allow to keep on aborting. Human life just isn't as important as a hamster don't ya know?

I'm shocked sometimes on what parents see as 'motivational' to an underperforming student. Thankfully nothing as sick as this. Indeed sociopaths usually have 'killing/torturing animals' in their childhood backgrounds, however this seems to have been a killing forced by mother.

My gut says, 'get the kids out of there.' On the other hand, if the child has not had other issues, if he seems well adjusted until this point, (he's 12); intensive parenting classes might help, if the mother somehow came upon this 'discipline' as a means of motivation. I figure the police, schools, and social services have more facts.

Again, We are just talking about killing a hamster? Correct??? :doubt:

Remember folks, this question is brought up for a second time by a man who currently is a failed Christian that converted to IsLAME, who has a Nazi in his avatar.

Sunnidiot.........you couldn't have made it any more obvious, could you?

GayBikerSailor, the German general in my avatar is Count von Stafenberg.

He is the man who tried to kill Hitler with a bomb.

The man is hailed as a Hero even in the U.S. and had a movie about his life called "Valkyrie" played by Brad Pitt.

GayBikerSailor, even in a thread about a little boy and a hamster.

You have to attack me, Islam, and then basically accuse me of being a nazi.

Why so much hatred??

You really need psychological help. :eek: :cuckoo:

I guess its "Several Threads on the Same Topic" Friday. Gawd, how dull. Is no one capable of searching before starting threads? I feel sorry for the mods.

Forum List

Back