should this parent lose her child and any other future children she may have?

It's just a hampster, but I think that there should be child welfare action taken, counseling for the mother.

But prison ? Jail ? Take her child ? Consider her a predator ?

It's a fucking hampster, a human wasn't injured. Bad role model ? Yes.

It's just a hampster, but I think that there should be child welfare action taken, counseling for the mother.

what is serial killers favorite childhood activity?

What gets me is this..how the hell does a woman on PROBATION get to raise foster kids?

WTF?

what is serial killers favorite childhood activity?

Usually getting beaten, molested, neglected, abused and or socially isolated. But seriously, many many kids abuse animals, for many reasons, and only a miniscule precentage become serial killers. It's a combination of factors and a lot of random shit too. Should their be counseling and some serious intervention ? Yes. Criminal charges ? No, no human being was killed. A child is being raised in a fucked up enviroment, but that can be changed and she can grow as a person if she's willing to do it and the right resources are provided.

dont you guys think you are over reacting at all? boys kill animals all the time.

However, when a parent tells a kid to kill a pet as punishment, that's a big problem.

It was one of the hallmarks of a famous case here not too long ago..I can't remember what it was, but I do believe the kid ended up killing his folks.

You people keep missing the point.......it's not about the hamster, it's the fact that the boy's parent FORCED him to kill something he loved.

What part of psychopathic behavior by the parent do you miss? Personally? I think the dude's mother has some major baggage and issues to work out.

The boy is gonna need therapy as well.

Throw the bitch in jail for 20 years (at least) and let the kid grow up in a real foster family that cares and loves him for who he is. I know my foster family tried to.

And........after 20 years, he can tell the bitch to get screwed.

That is my fondest wish and hope for today.

I'm still wondering how a crazy bitch like that could get anyone to fuck her?

Oh wait.......there are several women on here who claim to have kids.

Probably possum.

those peruvians lie about their meats.
it was very tasty and tender,the meat just fell of the bone.

When I was young I got a job in the christmas hols killing turkeys, maybe she was giving him practical career advice.

Forum List

Back