Should this child receive asylum or be deported? Republicans think it depends

So you want to purposefully import terrorist? ISIS said they will use the refugee stream to send their folks to the US and Europe. You leftist assholes complain we can't do an effective background check on our citizens, how do you propose we weed the bad ones out coming from third world shit holes?
"ISIS said" Yes, and christians rave and rant about gays trying to destroy christianity if they are allowed to marry, racists moaned that de-segregation would destroy caucasians, you see the pattern? Oh please, do you even understand the extensive process these refugees have to go through? Of course you don't, and gun background checks are completely different, not even comparable.
"But the process for Syrians seeking asylum in the United States is complicated by a long security vetting procedure meant to ensure that only desperate refugees -- not extremists -- reach American soil. It typically takes 18 months before a refugee designated for resettlement in the United States can actually set foot in the country."

Earlier this week, House Homeland Security Chairman Michael McCaul expressed serious concern about national security and the acceptance of refugees from Syria.

“We’re a compassionate nation and this is a tragic situation but I also have to be concerned as Chairman of Homeland Security about the safety of Americans in this country and the concern that I have and that the FBI testified to is that we don’t really have the proper databases on these individuals to vet them passed and to assure we’re not allowing terrorists to come into this country and until I have that assurance, I cannot support a program that could potentially bring jihadists into the United States,” McCaul said in an interview with Fox News. “We don’t know who these people are and I think that’s the bottom line here and until we know who they are, we cannot responsibly bring them into the United States.”

Katie Pavlich - BREAKING: Despite Terrorism Concerns, U.S. To Accept 10,000 Syrian Refugees

You were saying?
""But the process for Syrians seeking asylum in the United States is complicated by a long security vetting procedure meant to ensure that only desperate refugees -- not extremists -- reach American soil. It typically takes 18 months before a refugee designated for resettlement in the United States can actually set foot in the country."
The house speaker is a paranoid loon and a republican, no surprise there.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem, the FBI stated they don't have the information to properly vet these people.
18 months.. You truly believe we should never accept anyone from any country if they have a tiny chance of being related to ISIS?

Are you pulling this 18 months our of your ass, you have yet to link to any source? And the answer to your question is yes, if we can't verify who they are and what their background is they should not be allowed in the country and I seriously doubt the FBI will be able to build adequate data bases even in 18 months to vet them. Hell the govt couldn't even build a functioning web site in 2 years.

Lets see here:

Lincoln - Civil War
Grant - Indian Wars
Hayes - Indian Wars
Harrison - Indian Wars
Nixon - Vietnam
Reagan - Lebanon
Bush 43 - Afghanistan
Bush 43 - Iraq

Indians weren't Americans in those days, and sending someone to war isn't the same as ordering them to be killed. Clinton, via Reno, ordered Americans to be assaulted and killed.

Not a damned thing you wrote has ANYTHING to do with the post I responded to which was, "And no republican president was ever responsible for kids dieing."

So shut the fuck up, and pay attention!

The point was the Clinton ordered them to be killed. That's not the same thing, so you framed your question dishonestly. However, I will concede that Lincoln ordered hundreds of thousands of Americans to be raped, looted, pillaged and murdered.

Here was the post to which I responded: "And no republican president was ever responsible for kids dieing."

I debunked that with a list of REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS who were responsible for kids dying!

Now you are claiming that Clinton was a Republican so you obviously have your head SQUARELY UP YOUR ASS! You want to change the narrative so you can not appear to have egg all over your face.

Time for you to piss off little guy! And you need some help with that short man syndrome thingy.

You need to go back one more post where the poster said Clinton is the only president who ordered the killing of kids. It's not surprising that you only go back to the post by someone on your side of the issue. That's what libturds do.

Yup, you're too fucking stupid to pay attention. You started this bullshit nonsense by responding to my post #40 dipstick! It was a list of Republican Presidents in response to post #15 in which the poster stated, for the third fucking time you numbskull, "And no republican president was ever responsible for kids dieing." It said nothing about Democrats OR Clinton!

You are wrong, wrong, in error, in error, lying, lying and brain dead, brain dead! You don't want to admit your error so you make up a bunch of bull shit, toss it and wait to see if any sticks anywhere! You are a dishonest, intellectually bankrupt piece of lying shit!

Indians weren't Americans in those days, and sending someone to war isn't the same as ordering them to be killed. Clinton, via Reno, ordered Americans to be assaulted and killed.

Not a damned thing you wrote has ANYTHING to do with the post I responded to which was, "And no republican president was ever responsible for kids dieing."

The point was the Clinton ordered them to be killed. That's not the same thing, so you framed your question dishonestly. However, I will concede that Lincoln ordered hundreds of thousands of Americans to be raped, looted, pillaged and murdered.

Here was the post to which I responded: "And no republican president was ever responsible for kids dieing."

I debunked that with a list of REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS who were responsible for kids dying!

Now you are claiming that Clinton was a Republican so you obviously have your head SQUARELY UP YOUR ASS! You want to change the narrative so you can not appear to have egg all over your face.

Time for you to piss off little guy! And you need some help with that short man syndrome thingy.

You need to go back one more post where the poster said Clinton is the only president who ordered the killing of kids. It's not surprising that you only go back to the post by someone on your side of the issue. That's what libturds do.

Yup, you're too fucking stupid to pay attention. You started this bullshit nonsense by responding to my post #40 dipstick! It was a list of Republican Presidents in response to post #15 in which the poster stated, for the third fucking time you numbskull, "And no republican president was ever responsible for kids dieing." It said nothing about Democrats OR Clinton!

You are wrong, wrong, in error, in error, lying, lying and brain dead, brain dead! You don't want to admit your error so you make up a bunch of bull shit, toss it and wait to see if any sticks anywhere! You are a dishonest, intellectually bankrupt piece of lying shit!

You're simply a sleazy lying piece of crap who refuses to admit he was caught trying to pull a fast one.

Earlier this week, House Homeland Security Chairman Michael McCaul expressed serious concern about national security and the acceptance of refugees from Syria.

“We’re a compassionate nation and this is a tragic situation but I also have to be concerned as Chairman of Homeland Security about the safety of Americans in this country and the concern that I have and that the FBI testified to is that we don’t really have the proper databases on these individuals to vet them passed and to assure we’re not allowing terrorists to come into this country and until I have that assurance, I cannot support a program that could potentially bring jihadists into the United States,” McCaul said in an interview with Fox News. “We don’t know who these people are and I think that’s the bottom line here and until we know who they are, we cannot responsibly bring them into the United States.”

Katie Pavlich - BREAKING: Despite Terrorism Concerns, U.S. To Accept 10,000 Syrian Refugees

You were saying?
""But the process for Syrians seeking asylum in the United States is complicated by a long security vetting procedure meant to ensure that only desperate refugees -- not extremists -- reach American soil. It typically takes 18 months before a refugee designated for resettlement in the United States can actually set foot in the country."

Do you have a reading comprehension problem, the FBI stated they don't have the information to properly vet these people.
18 months.. You truly believe we should never accept anyone from any country if they have a tiny chance of being related to ISIS?

Unless they are clearly beneficial to this nation, why should we let them in?
They are desperate people from a place that is ravaged who need a place to go? It's called having a heart, sorry you lack one.

In other words, no reason. There are a billion sob stories in the world.

You're simply a sleazy lying piece of crap who refuses to admit he was caught trying to pull a fast one.

That is pure projection on your part. The written record displays the truth and that you were first, confused, then too corrupt to admit your error.

I remember those days. Elian screaming.

Children burning to death.

The good old clinton days
And no republican president was ever responsible for kids dieing.

No Republican president ordered American children to be killed.
Never said American children you can put your head back up your ass now.

Your correspondent did, so once again you are constructing a strawman.
again you are talking out your ignorant ass.

And no republican president was ever responsible for kids dieing.

Lets see here:

Lincoln - Civil War
Grant - Indian Wars
Hayes - Indian Wars
Harrison - Indian Wars
Nixon - Vietnam
Reagan - Lebanon
Bush 43 - Afghanistan
Bush 43 - Iraq

Nothing to debunk my statement was sarcastic and a refutation of tiny dancer's non sense .

If you take your thinking to its lowest form, which you have, let's say hypothetically your son or daughter was in a school. And someone older and stronger kicked their chicken shit ass and the little pansy ass couldn't protect himself. Tough fucking shit.
Let that little candy ass stay out of my school.
Got it!
Coward

deport. all. illegals.

blind, crippled or crazy...women, men, children. Back to their native country.

Nothing to it.

no need to make up unrelated fantasy scenarios and pretend they're relevant. I don't think that will work on many people here.

america first.
deport. all. illegals.
bold statement as you know jack shit about America !

you're projecting
you out of "snappy" combacks?

deport. all. illegals.

blind, crippled or crazy...women, men, children. Back to their native country.

Nothing to it.

Yup America isn't a dumping ground for everyone that wants an escape from their own country for whatever reason.

We are broke folks and bringing these people here means that we taxpayers will have to support them.

Nope. They can sink or swim in their own country or try to get into another country as long as it isn't the US of A.
if that's true then we should dismantle the statue of liberty because it has this "
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
engraved on it.

..statue of liberty and what is written on it has nothing to do with our immigration laws or policies.

Did you go to a public school?
what ever you say....

they have ALL been brainwashed by that lefty poem , emma lazurus , the school system , dumb parents and crafty lying politicians Rotagilla !!
you guys talking about brainwashing is hilarious .
conservatives have been indoctrinated so completely by their own bullshit that the gop is eating itself alive.

The lunacy never ends..
Should this child receive asylum or be deported? Republicans think it depends | Julio Ricardo Varela
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump exhibited the most blatant example of political hypocrisy when he told FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly on Tuesday that the “unbelievable humanitarian problem” of thecurrent migration crisis gripping the EU would force even him to take action if he were president.

When O’Reilly asked Trump if he would oppose people from the Middle East and Africa from seeking refuge in the United States, Trump said, “I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, with what’s happening, you have to.” He closed with this: “You know, it’s living in hell in Syria, there’s no question about it. They’re living in hell.”

Ironically, there are many others in this world – specifically, people from Mexico and Central America – “living in hell”, yet, in a Trump administration, those individuals would just be “criminals” who must be deported and could never be classified as “refugees”. Americans like Trump can show begrudging compassion towards migrants entering Germany, but they continue to have an aversion to an ongoing crisis that has seen thousands of children and families detained at the southern border since 2013.

This week a report from the Migration Policy Institute said:

Together, the United States and Mexico have apprehended almost 1 million people who originated from the Northern Triangle of Central America in the past five years, and have deported more than 800,000 of them. Many of these were children. Between 2010 and 2014, around 130,000 minors were apprehended and more than 40,000 deported back to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, the three countries that constitute the Northern Triangle.

For Trump and his supporters – as well as the Obama administration, which is carrying out a record number of deportations right now – these almost 1 million people were not “refugees”, despite the fact, as Pedro Moreno Vasquez summarized In XpatNation, the core reasons behind the southern migrant crisis aren’t dissimilar from the one in Europe: Guatemalans experienced an earthquake in 2012; Honduras continues to be plagued by violence; and El Salvador is witnessing its bloodiest year in a decade.

How about they fix their own countries...wouldn't that actually be the smart thing to do....? We could even give them weapons and training.........that way they wouldn't have to come here...and they could make their own countries nice places to live.

Every time lefties bring up an issue like this they should be aware that most of the time no matter what the issue is Bill Clinton did it bigger. Remember when big dumb Janet Reno ordered the invasion of a private residence in Florida by an army of federal officers and they found a kid's uncle hiding the target in a closet? Elion Gonzales's mother died trying to bring him from Cuba to the United States but Bill Clinton sent him back to Cuba.

Uh no ... You're thinking of Ronnie Ray-Gun.

No, Elian Gonzalez was on the rapist's watch....

Lets see here:

Lincoln - Civil War
Grant - Indian Wars
Hayes - Indian Wars
Harrison - Indian Wars
Nixon - Vietnam
Reagan - Lebanon
Bush 43 - Afghanistan
Bush 43 - Iraq

in spite of your lame ass excuse that "Indians were not Americans does not justify your lie Clinton the branch Davidians killed them selves ..

"ISIS said" Yes, and christians rave and rant about gays trying to destroy christianity if they are allowed to marry, racists moaned that de-segregation would destroy caucasians, you see the pattern? Oh please, do you even understand the extensive process these refugees have to go through? Of course you don't, and gun background checks are completely different, not even comparable.
"But the process for Syrians seeking asylum in the United States is complicated by a long security vetting procedure meant to ensure that only desperate refugees -- not extremists -- reach American soil. It typically takes 18 months before a refugee designated for resettlement in the United States can actually set foot in the country."

You were saying?

You're a member of the gang that blames Bush for 9/11, aren't you?
No, I don't blame bush for 9/11, that's stupid, I do blame him for invading the wrong country.

Many of your Komrades believe Bush should have prevented 9/11. They are the same ones who think we should allow thousands of potential terrorists into the country.

Do you so the contradiction here?
there is no contradiction

The lunacy never ends..
Should this child receive asylum or be deported? Republicans think it depends | Julio Ricardo Varela
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump exhibited the most blatant example of political hypocrisy when he told FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly on Tuesday that the “unbelievable humanitarian problem” of thecurrent migration crisis gripping the EU would force even him to take action if he were president.

When O’Reilly asked Trump if he would oppose people from the Middle East and Africa from seeking refuge in the United States, Trump said, “I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, with what’s happening, you have to.” He closed with this: “You know, it’s living in hell in Syria, there’s no question about it. They’re living in hell.”

Ironically, there are many others in this world – specifically, people from Mexico and Central America – “living in hell”, yet, in a Trump administration, those individuals would just be “criminals” who must be deported and could never be classified as “refugees”. Americans like Trump can show begrudging compassion towards migrants entering Germany, but they continue to have an aversion to an ongoing crisis that has seen thousands of children and families detained at the southern border since 2013.

Together, the United States and Mexico have apprehended almost 1 million people who originated from the Northern Triangle of Central America in the past five years, and have deported more than 800,000 of them. Many of these were children. Between 2010 and 2014, around 130,000 minors were apprehended and more than 40,000 deported back to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, the three countries that constitute the Northern Triangle.

For Trump and his supporters – as well as the Obama administration, which is carrying out a record number of deportations right now – these almost 1 million people were not “refugees”, despite the fact, as Pedro Moreno Vasquez summarized In XpatNation, the core reasons behind the southern migrant crisis aren’t dissimilar from the one in Europe: Guatemalans experienced an earthquake in 2012; Honduras continues to be plagued by violence; and El Salvador is witnessing its bloodiest year in a decade.

How about they fix their own countries...wouldn't that actually be the smart thing to do....? We could even give them weapons and training.........that way they wouldn't have to come here...and they could make their own countries nice places to live.
I agree that would be the best and right thing to do .then again we would have to clean up the mess we've made of that part of the world too.

Every time lefties bring up an issue like this they should be aware that most of the time no matter what the issue is Bill Clinton did it bigger. Remember when big dumb Janet Reno ordered the invasion of a private residence in Florida by an army of federal officers and they found a kid's uncle hiding the target in a closet? Elion Gonzales's mother died trying to bring him from Cuba to the United States but Bill Clinton sent him back to Cuba.

bill cosby?

bill cosby?

No, actually, bill clinton...accused of raping at least 3 women, sexually assaulting over a dozen more that we know of.....

The lunacy never ends..

I agree that would be the best and right thing to do .then again we would have to clean up the mess we've made of that part of the world too.

Let them fix it...they know what needs to be done...we give them the weapons, training and quick classes on the history of past mistakes of doing this and we let them fix it.....not fixing it is going to just keep the problem going on and on and creating more human victims.....fix it, don't prolong it.

Forum List

Back