Should they be jealous?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Should all the introverted intellectual girls who excel at academics be jealous of the cheerleaders and volleyball players?

Should the cheerleaders and the volleyball players be jealous of the introverted intellectual girls who excel at academics?

Our twins are in gymnastics and also at the top of their class in grades. You're painting with a very wide brush

I think most young women understand that the majority of guys are more interested in a girl's ASS than her GPA and her TITs than her SATs.

I think most young women understand that the majority of guys are more interested in a girl's ASS than her GPA and her TITs than her SATs.
Still the truth, after all these years? Too bad some young women weren't on this board.

Still the truth, after all these years? Too bad some young women weren't on this board.

Still the truth and always will be. Guys are genetically programmed to pay more attention to her breast-waist-hip rario than her acadenic prowess. Simple as that.

Still the truth and always will be. Guys are genetically programmed to pay more attention to her breast-waist-hip rario than her acadenic prowess. Simple as that.
It's hard (no pun intended) for those who come into this world unequipped with the 'boner accessory' to understand this stuff.

It's hard (no pun intended) for those who come into this world unequipped with the 'boner accessory' to understand this stuff.
Oh, don't worry. I understand enough after surviving high school dating. Girls don't need wrestling teams. They've got Saturday night.

Should all the introverted intellectual girls who excel at academics be jealous of the cheerleaders and volleyball players?

No.

Everyone has their niche in life. Everyone has a place in society.

When I started out on a Volunteer Fire Dept in the early 1990s - we had a mentally challenged. He basically started out in the dept. Not really a go getter , but if we needed an item off of a truck, he knew where it was at and would get it.

He was great for auto accidents and directing traffic .

He was great at Dept benefits and fund raisers.

Everyone has a purpose . Everyone is useful for something .

Some people don't do sports but are academic. And vice versa. Some people are good at both.

Some people are good at computer orogrmimg, some people can program computers and repair them also.

Even a person with Down's syndrome can hit a baseball .

Every person has a benefit and useful reason - Every person !

Shadow 355

........Every person has a benefit and useful reason - Every person !

Definitely. For women, even the least capable can be taught to do basic domestic tasks, and to meet a Man's needs in some way or another; thereby fulfilling their proper place in the world.

Forum List

Back