Should the US use military against Drug cartels?

Good thing when we took out Escobar, that stopped all dope from coming to America...

NOT.

They don't "get the message." Off the leader, another takes over, and nothing changes.
That's why you lock up the users, especially the addicts. However, law enforcement doesn't want to kill the golden goose that has enriched them.

That's why you lock up the users, especially the addicts. However, law enforcement doesn't want to kill the golden goose that has enriched them.

Fentanyl is clearly "plan B" on what to do with addicts in America, that and forcing homeless drug addicts to get the Murderous Fraud Vax.

It has worked in Nashville. The homeless drug addict crowd is mostly gone...

Chris Wray and Mayor Cooper "got it done" "by any means necessary" and nobody did anything to stop them...

Fentanyl is clearly "plan B" on what to do with addicts in America, that and forcing homeless drug addicts to get the Murderous Fraud Vax.

It has worked in Nashville. The homeless drug addict crowd is mostly gone...

Chris Wray and Mayor Cooper "got it done" "by any means necessary" and nobody did anything to stop them...
Nashville isn't unique. Fentanyl overdose deaths are occurring everywhere. Most are happening to habitual drug users. Overdose deaths from meth are also increasing.

BS.

I personally observed someone who snorted it keel over within 10 minutes. The nasal membrane is the slowest way to ingest a drug. This guy went into a bathroom, snorted it, and was absolutely DUH 5 minutes later. It is on film.

True about snorting it but I dont think he did.
I'd bet it was in pill form and those take awhile before they affect you.

Chauvin was convicted by what he said (when Floy said he coudn't breathe) that he Chauvin said "I don't care." With all the other testimony, his ass was fried.

True about snorting it but I dont think he did.
I'd bet it was in pill form and those take awhile before they affect you.

It couldn't possibly be that the Zionist Fascist Coroner, a left wing Dem supported by BLM, enabled a Zionist Fascist GOON SQUAD to kill at will and never get prosecuted...

No, your JEW FRAUD of a PREACHER wouldn't agree with that...

It couldn't possibly be that the Zionist Fascist Coroner, a left wing Dem supported by BLM, enabled a Zionist Fascist GOON SQUAD to kill at will and never get prosecuted...

No, your JEW FRAUD of a PREACHER wouldn't agree with that...

WTF are you talking about?
I dont even go to church and now you assume I'm a jew?

If you take out the drug cartels, what will the CIA do for money?

Forum List

Back