Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

Sadly, this is about as clear as it's going to get. I've been down that road.

Yes, that member's unwillingness to make unambiguous remarks is plain to me as well.

What is there to say? I tried, as you can see, to encourage him to be clear. He responded to my request by merely removing part of his earlier comment, so I replied to what he said only to see him respond, in essence, that Trump's advocacy for lower tax rates is the conflict of interest. For as vehemently as I detest Trump and his being President, even I can't and won't go that far. More to the point here, however, the heart of his response is still unclear to me; I have no idea what it means.
Does our Commander in Chief believe we should lower taxes during any alleged need for the exigencies, he alleges to believe are necessary and proper and executed via executive order, for any alleged exigency of "national security" and the necessity and propriety of national security Tax Rates, now?
I have no idea what that means, but I don't care to work that hard to make sense of one sentence that is complemented by nothing other than an even more ambiguously phrased question, one that he reiterated and that I explained why I wouldn't answer it. What is one to do? Taxation discussions between strangers aren't well suited to soundbite-style discussions.
You've already done more than most.

Excuse me?
You engaged the member more politely and gave more opportunity for substantive response than a lot would have.
Understand. TY.

Excuses, excuses. It's funny how the GOP gets everything they want passed and the Democrats are blocked all the time. Sounds like the Democrats are pretty pathetic lawmakers. Your BS is off the charts. The more you simple minded people play partisan politics the better of the rich and Congress are. Dupe!
The GOP only wants to defend Reaganist tax rates, keep deregulation and block progress, genius. They never pass ANYTHING, dupe. The greedy idiot rich love things as is...
The less the government does the better it is for the people
Well you must love the total bs of the last 35 years, chump. "I know, another tax cut for the rich!"
you don't seem to realize that every law, every bill passed, every regulation costs all of us money do you?

GRIDLOCK IS GOOD

Learn it
Yup, everything for the greedy idiot GOP megarich is great, dupe. Ay caramba....
you can't seem to understand that if Congress gets nothing done because of gridlock then the rich will get no special treatment

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

"Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?"
NO....why you ask? (oh please ask why)
While all you broke low-life bastards were fucking around ditching school, not trying in school, dropping out and smoking weed I was busting my ass playing football, wrestling, taking all honors courses and studying until 2-3am every night. And where were all you noble, giving mother fuckers when I had to pony up tuition for my high dollar degree and work two or three jobs to cover it. Go fuck yourselves and pave your own path...stop riding my back and others like me.
None of this makes any sense to you bottom feeding leeches does it?

When Dems have held Congress they have failed to close loopholes and corporate welfare. They have no interest in biting the hands that feeds them. That goes for all of Congress, your partisan blinders are disgusting, bigoted and hateful.
Blocked by the New BS GOP under Clinton AND Obama...O couldn't do that DURING a meltdown when he HAD power- for a month.

Excuses, excuses. It's funny how the GOP gets everything they want passed and the Democrats are blocked all the time. Sounds like the Democrats are pretty pathetic lawmakers. Your BS is off the charts. The more you simple minded people play partisan politics the better of the rich and Congress are. Dupe!
The GOP only wants to defend Reaganist tax rates, keep deregulation and block progress, genius. They never pass ANYTHING, dupe. The greedy idiot rich love things as is...

The GOP only wants to defend Reaganist tax rates,

Reaganist tax rates are 15% and 28%.

What's the top rate today, dupe?
Still way too low and still Reaganist. And still full of loopholes and about to go back down again... what is it- I believe 37% and 44% over 450K supposedly, BUT ACTUALLY, effective more like 17%...Just great for slow ruin of the nonrich and the country. "I know, a giant tax cut for the rich!"

Still way too low...what is it- I believe 37% and 44% over 450K supposedly

The top rate is 39.6%. Only an idiot would claim a 41% hike, after Reagan, leaves us with Reaganist rates.

There you are, idiot.

BUT ACTUALLY, effective more like 17%...

DERP!

Tax cuts are coming, suck it!

The less the government does the better it is for the people
Well you must love the total bs of the last 35 years, chump. "I know, another tax cut for the rich!"
you don't seem to realize that every law, every bill passed, every regulation costs all of us money do you?

GRIDLOCK IS GOOD

Learn it
Yup, everything for the greedy idiot GOP megarich is great, dupe. Ay caramba....
you can't seem to understand that if Congress gets nothing done because of gridlock then the rich will get no special treatment
They already are, dupe. Ay caramba.

Blocked by the New BS GOP under Clinton AND Obama...O couldn't do that DURING a meltdown when he HAD power- for a month.

Still way too low and still Reaganist. And still full of loopholes and about to go back down again... what is it- I believe 37% and 44% over 450K supposedly, BUT ACTUALLY, effective more like 17%...Just great for slow ruin of the nonrich and the country. "I know, a giant tax cut for the rich!"

The top rate is 39.6%. Only an idiot would claim a 41% hike, after Reagan, leaves us with Reaganist rates.

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

All this cry baby, "pay more of my way", "haul me around on your back", "pull my dead weight" shit is bullshit and drives me effin crazy. Many of these people wanting a free'er ride are no different than welfare recipients and other taxpayer tit suckers. Pull your own weight people!

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Not for you. State and local will raise their taxes to make up up for less fed aid, and THOSE taxes hit the nonrich.

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

All this cry baby, "pay more of my way", "haul me around on your back", "pull my dead weight" shit is bullshit and drives me effin crazy. Many of these people wanting a free'er ride are no different than welfare recipients and other taxpayer tit suckers. Pull your own weight people!
Brainwashed functional moron^^^After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Before Raygun, the top rate was 70%, and in our Golden Age it was 90%, so BULLLSHYTTE! lol.
And now the top rate for the 1% for all taxes is the same as the middle class, and the nonrich and the country are going to hell. The dupes live on an imaginary planet...

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Not for you. State and local will raise their taxes to make up up for less fed aid, and THOSE taxes hit the nonrich.

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Brainwashed functional moron^^^After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

State and local will raise their taxes to make up up for less fed aid

It's true, Chicago will get less aid for our stupid "sanctuary city" bullshit. Morons.

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Before Raygun, the top rate was 70%, and in our Golden Age it was 90%, so BULLLSHYTTE! lol.
And now the top rate for the 1% for all taxes is the same as the middle class, and the nonrich and the country are going to hell. The dupes live on an imaginary planet...

Before Raygun, the top rate was 70%

Yup. And Reaganist rates were 28%.
Corporate rate cuts are coming too!

Suck it!!!

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Suck it!!!
They were at 50% when they did any good. 28% was a kiss off his last year. Under 50% is bad for the country. Enjoy the nonrich and the country continuing to fall apart...

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Suck it!!!
They were at 50% when they did any good. 28% was a kiss off his last year. Under 50% is bad for the country. Enjoy the nonrich and the country continuing to fall apart...

They were at 50% when they did any good. 28% was a kiss off his last year.

And receipts were higher at 28% than at 50%.

Under 50% is bad for the country.

You're a moron.

Enjoy the nonrich and the country continuing to fall apart...

Yeah, our problems involve not giving the assclowns in DC enough of our money. Moron!

When Dems have held Congress they have failed to close loopholes and corporate welfare. They have no interest in biting the hands that feeds them. That goes for all of Congress, your partisan blinders are disgusting, bigoted and hateful.

The greedy rich in Congress, you got that right. I am not going to defend The GOP, however I'm not going to let your rich Democratic friends off the hook. When they control Congress they did nothing to change tax laws. The Democrats held the majority in Congress and passed the tax laws that you blame Reagan for. It would never of happened without the Democratic Congress passing laws.
And the New BS pander to the rich GOP blocking everything ever since...thanks, dupes.

More Franco BS! Why did your Democrats cooperate with Reagan if his ideas were so bad. Do the Dems not have backbones?

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

It's true, Chicago will get less aid for our stupid "sanctuary city" bullshit. Morons.
The immigration problem will continue until the worthy are allowed to stay and are given paper work and a good SS ID card to STOP more coming. Trump's thing is crap and a waste of time and money.

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

The immigration problem will continue until the worthy are allowed to stay and are given paper work and a good SS ID card to STOP more coming. Trump's thing is crap and a waste of time and money.

If the worthy want paperwork, they should go home and get in line.
We need a deadline, leave voluntarily by such and such date or get the boot forever.

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Suck it!!!

You're a moron.

Yeah, our problems involve not giving the assclowns in DC enough of our money. Moron!
Receipts went in the dumper in '89. Corrupt S+L bubble too- and everone arrested. Great Job! And wrecked the Iraq-Iran area and Latin America. Feqing a-holes. Rummie and Cheney., Newt and Rush. A horror for the country and the world.

Infrastructure and training for good jobs. duh 30 years of letting it go. Not enough revenue, too much from the nonrich.

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Suck it!!!

You're a moron.

Receipts went in the dumper in '89. Corrupt S+L bubble too- and everone arrested. Great Job! And wrecked the Iraq-Iran area and Latin America. Feqing a-holes. Rummie and Cheney., Newt and Rush. A horror for the country and the world.

Infrastructure and training for good jobs. duh 30 years of letting it go. Not enough revenue, too much from the nonrich.

Receipts went in the dumper in '89.

You don't know what you're babbling about.....

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

If the worthy want paperwork, they should go home and get in line.
We need a deadline, leave voluntarily by such and such date or get the boot forever.
Just the kind of bigoted brainwashed BS that ever happen, dupe. A waste of time and money like the wall.

There you are, idiot.

DERP!

Suck it!!!

You're a moron.

Franco, have you always been this lost?
The "nonrich" are not rich by choice and many feel like they should be paid to live here. Did you dress as Robin Hood for Halloween every year?

Suck it!!!

You're a moron.

Receipts went in the dumper in '89.

You don't know what you're babbling about.....
The S+L bubble was the worst since 1929, until 2008. Here we go again. What kind of bs bubble do expect this time, or just pure corruption lol? GD Republicans, dupe.

Forum List

Back