Zone1 Should the female Rugby League be able to ban men who call themselves women?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Rugby is an odd sport, I don't understand it. I do, however, know that the sport is an extreme physical contact sport and injuries happen in every game.......

The British female rugby league is voting on whether or not to ban men who call themselves women from playing in the sport........

Are the women who don't want to play against biological men, in a contact sport transphobic?

Transgender women will no longer be allowed to play in female contact rugby competitions in England due to safety and fairness concerns, under new recommendations from the Rugby Football Union to be voted on next Friday.

It marks a significant U-turn by the governing body, which until now has allowed transgender women to play at grassroots and club levels provided they undergo an independent medical assessment.

Birth males have xy chromosomes. A "y" factor puts potential for trained muscles galore.
Birth females have xx chromosomes. Muscles may not show up if she works out 3 hours a day 8 days a week. She might lose weight, however.

Males competing in sports that require speed and muscles have no business in serious sports with females. They could hit her in a way that renders her unable to have children. It's one of the worst ideas the looniest of toons dreampt up. :cranky:

Rugby is an odd sport, I don't understand it. I do, however, know that the sport is an extreme physical contact sport and injuries happen in every game.......

The British female rugby league is voting on whether or not to ban men who call themselves women from playing in the sport........

Are the women who don't want to play against biological men, in a contact sport transphobic?

Transgender women will no longer be allowed to play in female contact rugby competitions in England due to safety and fairness concerns, under new recommendations from the Rugby Football Union to be voted on next Friday.

It marks a significant U-turn by the governing body, which until now has allowed transgender women to play at grassroots and club levels provided they undergo an independent medical assessment.

I played rugby for yrs and watched a few womens game and frankly not sure I want to play against those crazy bitchs,,

You are the gender you're born as, that never changes. No women pretending to be men shouldn't be in men's sports, and men pretending to be women shouldn't be in womens sport to keep things fair.

It's no different than in boxing they have weight classes in order to keep things fair.

If someone wants to pretend and cosplay as another sex then go ahead, but it's not the responsibility of everyone else to indulge your fantasy.

They should ban these mentally ill men and provide them with mental health services.

Forum List

Back