Should the Census be Asking....

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
Should the Census Offer 'Negro' as an Identity Option? - TIME

:disagree: No!!!No!!!No!!!.Legal stats yes, in this country, but leave their race out of it!!!! Damn Racist!!! Bigots!!!! anymore if you were to ask a person what language they spoke. They can speak many different languages,like me, i speak 6 different languages, but my basic one is English.Check their legal documents, and what their income is, that's all.:(

:(
I care a lot about other people of other races. As humans we are no different than the next person regardless of our race, culture or origin. If wrong is done, i will not point the finger to just one race, we all are not perfect by a long shot. So i do care!!! maybe some don't, but i do.

I vote for whatever the political correctness idiots are saying negros are today except for "Afro-American. If you are an American, you are an American, plain and simple. No need to water it down. If you don't want to be a plain old, ordinary, everyday run of the mill American then you should go to where ever it is you want to be considered, be it Africa, Italy, Sweden or anywhere else on the face of the earth you feel a national bond with. If you're here, kindly stick to just American.

I vote for whatever the political correctness idiots are saying negros are today except for "Afro-American. If you are an American, you are an American, plain and simple. No need to water it down. If you don't want to be a plain old, ordinary, everyday run of the mill American then you should go to where ever it is you want to be considered, be it Africa, Italy, Sweden or anywhere else on the face of the earth you feel a national bond with. If you're here, kindly stick to just American.

i agree with you 100% Dog....PC at its finest there with that shit...

Forum List

Back